Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think Starlight has planned for her revenge?

Wardaddy

A while back I actually thought it would be interesting if a villain went back in time and prevented the Mane 6 from getting their cutie marks. It was actually a shower thought I had XD It's cool that it appears to be becoming a reality. It would be awesome if somehow Spike got brought back with Starlight and then he had to save the day by bringing the Mane 6 back together. They really need something epic for Spike. LOL.

Edited by Joseph Stallion
  • Brohoof 1

I think Twilight and Starlight will travel to the past, Twilight will fail to stop Starlight from preventing the Rainboom, and Twilight will be sent back to the present. Starlight will stay in the past and rewrite the timeline in her image, so that when Twilight arrives in the present, she finds Equestria long since conquered by Starlight, and everyone has an equal cutie mark. Starlight will be protected by the completely brainwashed and equalized Rarity, RD, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and AJ, and they'll actively help Starlight try to capture Twilight.

This raises a few questions

1) Where are Celestia and Luna?

-Possible answer: Celestia casts a spell, banishing both her and Nightmare Moon forever to their respective celestial bodies.

2) Where is Sunset Shimmer?

-Starlight's takeover of Equestria should have happened long before Sunset became Celestia student, so Sunset may make an appearance here.

3) Where are Cadance and Shining Armor?

-24.99 at Target. Also probably equalized, but I think there will be a sub plot where Cadance is going to have a foal in the original timeline, and this factors in to the restoration of the timeline. 

• Brohoof 3

To prove her point of Cutie Marks being evil, she will make sure that the Mane 6 never get their (original) cutie mark by stopping the Rainboom. They will find their lives taken up instead by other ponies "are still living their miserable lives thinking they're all better than everypony else".

Also the synopsis leaker (who has gotten things right for episode 14&15), said it focuses on a present where Sunset Shimmer is an alicorn princess living in Canterlot with her own mane 6. Twilight, who never passed her entry for the School of Gifted Unicorns, is her assistant and still remembers the entire regular present.

Edited by EmeraldSkies

Also the synopsis leaker (who has gotten things right for episode 14&15), said it focuses on a present where Sunset Shimmer is an alicorn princess living in Canterlot with her own mane 6. Twilight, who never passed her entry for the School of Gifted Unicorns, is her assistant and still remembers the entire regular present.

The leaker is pretty clearly debunked by the upcoming two episodes synopsis though :P

The leaker is pretty clearly debunked by the upcoming two episodes synopsis though :P

They are fairly close to it, and the one for 15 could be right.

And I just want to believe it to see Sunset in the finale  :ooh: