Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony reality show

cider float

Get a bunch of bronies and put them under one roof. Make sure you get a diverse selection of them.

Trips to the pink aisle at Walmart, arguments about bestpony and trip to Bronycon.

• Brohoof 3

This might be a good idea, having a group of Bronies under the same roof would be awesome. That will be great entertainment and there could be pony related challenges in the show.

But a person who thinks that Diamond Tiara is best pony would be considered a threat by the other contestants, same with Flash Sentry fans.

Edited by superdogz1999

Meh, I honestly don't think this would be very interesting. Reality shows are already just bad, all this would do is randomly throw bronies into the mix. Nothing about it would be all that interesting or engaging after a very short while.

Sounds interesting to have a group of Bronies together. Maybe it could be gender-diverse and have a fair share of Bronies and female bronies/Pegasisters and have different types of fans (such as the fanfic writers, the artists, the regular fans, the cloppers, the rapid fans, the sane fans, etc.) and some fans of different ages. Like I joined the fandom when I was 11 so that could be interesting. Maybe throw in some target audience fans as well...

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear
  • Brohoof 2