Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 1x1 Romance/ SoL RP

Guardian Braveheart

Anyone up for a romance/ SoL RP with me? It can mix with scenarios. Or even mix with other genres (I think it's Genres) Like Romance and Sci-Fi or Romance and Action. Just.. no Horror or the like please? PM so we can discuss it.

(Advance note: If I'm late in replying, don't worry. Life or college is in the way of this. Hope we'll get along well)

Anyone up for a romance/ SoL RP with me? It can mix with scenarios. Or even mix with other genres (I think it's Genres) Like Romance and Sci-Fi or Romance and Action. Just.. no Horror or the like please? PM so we can discuss it.

(Advance note: If I'm late in replying, don't worry. Life or college is in the way of this. Hope we'll get along well)

I'm interested. Is there anything in particular you had in mind yourself? What character would you be playing?

Character, depends. If you wanna date a mare or a stallion, then I'll pick one. Anything in particular? I'm open-minded, we can mix in action or comedy or Alt Universes Like Fallout. Where? In here or in PM, I'm good. Want it to have NSFW, I'm ok with it, just in PM though, we can talk about it. Anything so long as we all have fun together.

Character, depends. If you wanna date a mare or a stallion, then I'll pick one. Anything in particular? I'm open-minded, we can mix in action or comedy or Alt Universes Like Fallout. Where? In here or in PM, I'm good. Want it to have NSFW, I'm ok with it, just in PM though, we can talk about it. Anything so long as we all have fun together.

Alright. I want to do a romance if you are up for it :)

• 2 weeks later...