Oc Suggestions

Probably Lee

So i have been working on an OC, and so far i have had a few difficulties

I was thinking i was going to make him bald, because i couldn't think of any manestyles i would like. But it seemed like he didn't have enough identifying features, so i went and made his head shaped different, like dude letrotsky, so he would have some recognizable features. That didn't end up working enough, so i added some markings, then piercing to try and make it *more*. I kind of like him, but i'm unsure about some things.

post-32404-0-88559700-1439037638_thumb.jpg

Here he is before, when i was trying to come up with a color

post-32404-0-98181500-1439037663_thumb.png

If i back up all the way to this picture, I will have to come up with a different mane style

Do you guys think he is good enough? Or should i take a few steps back? And if i should, do you have any suggestions for a manestyle?

Thanks

EDIT*

post-32404-0-24257300-1439039573_thumb.jpg

Here he is with me trying to give him a shaved head. It kind of looks like i am just prepping to put the mane on though...

He is starting to look like a monk, lol

Edited by Savage Lee
  • Brohoof 1

Interesting approach a pony without the mane. In my eye its hard to look a pony without the hair since it is defining element for me mane eyes and tail are my elemenst othat are basically making a pony with the colors 

• Brohoof 1

Interesting approach a pony without the mane. In my eye its hard to look a pony without the hair since it is defining element for me mane eyes and tail are my elemenst othat are basically making a pony with the colors 

Thanks, maybe ill try to give a shaved texture or so? I went and gave him a little rat tail, I might try and make his head look shaved. Maybe a tribal pattern...

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, maybe ill try to give a shaved texture or so? I went and gave him a little rat tail, I might try and make his head look shaved. Maybe a tribal pattern...

that could help because it kinda looks like a puzzle missing one piece right now in my eye =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 1

This is a pretty bold (giggity) approach to a pony. Kinda reminds me of a shark, or a bull terrier. o3o 

it does make your design quite unique indeed. a bald pony is certainly something you don't see everyday, but if you consider how most manestyles are inspired from human hairstyles it makes sense that bald ponies would be a thing of occasion.

I also like the tattoos around the ears and nose. the color you went for does work best as well. 

I personally find your design fascinating and am really curious as to how will you develop him as a character o3o