Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

Could I perhaps request again  :adorkable:

I just made a new OC, he has no name, his cutie mark is: Diamonds with rubies that sparkle

He has glasses and facial hair. I haven't decided on the color scheme  :rarity:. Could you also draw him with the potato, they two are best friends  :please: (kinda like Maud has a rock as a friend).

The potato Oc  :o

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you draw my two OC's. Link is in signature can you do one (Rez Redz) with this sort of style to it and do the other OC (Silver Sentinel) with the second sort of style to it. The actual OC's are in my signature

post-32783-0-75444200-1441044398.gif (Rez Redz)

post-32783-0-73368900-1438866723.gif (Silver Sentinel)

Edited by SunsetMaster

Could I perhaps request again  :adorkable:

I just made a new OC, he has no name, his cutie mark is: Diamonds with rubies that sparkle

He has glasses and facial hair. I haven't decided on the color scheme  :rarity:. Could you also draw him with the potato, they two are best friends  :please: (kinda like Maud has a rock as a friend).

I can do that! lol, I have a pretty fun concept in mind . :) 

Can you draw my two OC's. Link is in signature can you do one (Rez Redz) with this sort of style to it and do the other OC (Silver Sentinel) with the second sort of style to it. The actual OC's are in my signature

(Rez Redz)

(Silver Sentinel)

I can do my best, but can you clarify how you want it done, you want the ponies to look like the guys in the clips? or have the ponies in the kind of anime style and not so much the MLP style? 

OMG so cute!!!!! :3 i luv it!

I tried a better coloring style with this. Hope you like it. :)

post-34724-0-08106400-1441167120_thumb.jpg

I can do that! lol, I have a pretty fun concept in mind . :) 

I can do my best, but can you clarify how you want it done, you want the ponies to look like the guys in the clips? or have the ponies in the kind of anime style and not so much the MLP style? 

I tried a better coloring style with this. Hope you like it. :)

attachicon.gifblazeoctaviacolor.jpg

I love it! Thanks a ton :) I'll stop bothering you with requests :)

the second one, make the ponies in the sort of anime style (if possible) Is that ok?

I must commend you on taking time out of your schedule to freely produce such quality artwork. Well done.

I may just have to put in a request of my own, at some point. Keep up the resplendent work.

Edited by Wubtavia

Hello Stardust! My name is Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat.  :squee:

Could you draw one of mine? If you could draw this guy, it would be most appreciated!

This may sound weird, but could you make him look just a bit older? He's supposed to be middle-aged. I don't know, it's just that these pictures seem to make him look a little young to me.
post-20518-0-64924200-1441373841_thumb.pngpost-20518-0-85696300-1441373874.jpg

I don't mind a long wait. Thank you for your time!

EDIT: Eh heh heh, I forgot the pictures... Oops! :please:

Here you go.

EDIT...Again: Wait, did the thread title get edited while I was typing, or am I just blind? Either way, if you are too busy, then just ignore me.

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

Hello Stardust! My name is Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat.  :squee:

Could you draw one of mine? If you could draw this guy, it would be most appreciated!

This may sound weird, but could you make him look just a bit older? He's supposed to be middle-aged. I don't know, it's just that these pictures seem to make him look a little young to me.

attachicon.gifalicornfriend.pngattachicon.gifArchie-SweetMelody.jpg

I don't mind a long wait. Thank you for your time!

EDIT: Eh heh heh, I forgot the pictures... Oops! :please:

Here you go.

EDIT...Again: Wait, did the thread title get edited while I was typing, or am I just blind? Either way, if you are too busy, then just ignore me.

No problem :) I will add you to my list. :) I think I can make him look a bit older. I will let you see my sketch before I color too, that way you can get a feel for it and if there needs to be any changes. :)

No problem :) I will add you to my list. :) I think I can make him look a bit older. I will let you see my sketch before I color too, that way you can get a feel for it and if there needs to be any changes. :)

Thank you very much! :squee: I'll look for it.

um, is it possible to request another one

Ivy Winds, if you don't want to draw her left eye, with her sunglasses/shades on

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ivy-winds-r8718

Are you apposed to me having a little bit of creative freedom? I have kind of a cool concept for her eye but I don't want to do it without your permission. 

no, just with the missing eye. you can do whatever you want,

Let me know if this is okay, or if you want me to change anything.

I wanted to give you another perspective for her, so I tried out the eye patch. If you don't like it, I can make it sunglasses. Up to you, hope the cutie mark is okay, and I added her scar from where she was cut by her friend.

post-34724-0-16066700-1441824498_thumb.jpg

It looks awesome! I'd love to see it in color! :)

Okay, so I want to get the colors right so let me know which ones you are okay with. 

post-34724-0-08731400-1441911216_thumb.jpg

Body - 

Mane/tail - 

cutie mark - 

I tried to do a couple blues for the body and main, just let me know which ones are close to the colors you want. I know that the mane has a couple different colors that's why I have the pink and the yellow, and let me know which yellow you want for the cutie mark. 

Also, I noticed after I posted that there was a smilie face in the sun, did you want me to add that or no? 

Edited by Stardust*