Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

Here he is, I still need to add color, but let me know if this is okay or if you want me to do anything different. 

attachicon.gifnova.jpg

Here she is! Hope you like it, let me know if there is anything that I need to change, I will add color soon! 

attachicon.gifcherry.jpg

Here it is!! I am not quite finished, I can kind of see the cutie mark of the pegasus but only the top of it, do you have a pic of it or can you explain it? 

attachicon.gifcuddles.jpg

This is looking magnificent  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Here is the cutie mark for the pegasus. 

post-28830-0-51925100-1432757948_thumb.jpg
It is swords in a cookie, to mark the skill in swormanship and the love for cookies :)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is swords in a cookie, to mark the skill in swormanship and the love for cookies :)

with the cutie mark! :)

post-34724-0-17968500-1439827813_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-17968500-1439827813_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifcuddleswip.jpg

It is so amazing :D. I love it <3 <3 <3  :wub:. Thank you  :kindness:

*Hugs* 

I was wondering if I could request again  :blush:

This time, it would be Rave and Aqua together  :fluttershy:. Something that makes them look like siblings (cuddly, snuggly or something else :D:)

Rave:
post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png
Aqua:
post-28830-0-71725800-1436145540.jpg
post-28830-0-09543100-1439837051.jpg

However, I understand if you would prefer I not request again :)

It is so amazing :D. I love it <3 <3 <3  :wub:. Thank you  :kindness:

*Hugs* 

I was wondering if I could request again  :blush:

This time, it would be Rave and Aqua together  :fluttershy:. Something that makes them look like siblings (cuddly, snuggly or something else :D:)

However, I understand if you would prefer I not request again :)

Don't be silly!! Of course you can request again! Request as many times as you want lol. 

The more requests I get the better I get with all of my art! :D

I am trying to do all of the requests in order, so it will probably be a couple days since I still have a lot to catch up on. And I still need to add color to all the ones I finished yesterday. :)

I am trying to get my essay finished so I can start sketching soon but it is taking longer than expected lol. 

Don't be silly!! Of course you can request again! Request as many times as you want lol. 

The more requests I get the better I get with all of my art! :D

I am trying to do all of the requests in order, so it will probably be a couple days since I still have a lot to catch up on. And I still need to add color to all the ones I finished yesterday. :)

I am trying to get my essay finished so I can start sketching soon but it is taking longer than expected lol. 

Oh, thank you very much  :pinkie: *Hugs* 

It is alright, I am very patient :)

I hope you do well on your essay :D

Kinda excited to get to your picture, I have a really cool concept in mind! Should be able to get to it soon! Just have a couple more to catch up with. 

Okay then, thanks for answering  ;) Looking forward to it

Edited by Xeltor

You're welcome to draw any of these three

They don't have to be colored in

Have fun~

If names matter, they're (Fro left to right) Midnight Runner, Ver'Raen and Noon Walker

Here is the sketch! Hope you like it!! :D

post-34724-0-32559100-1439926873_thumb.jpg

Hi! Don't mean to get pushy, but how is my renest going so far? :)

I have three drawings to do before I can get to yours, I am trying to do everyone's in order that they request them. I am sorry it is taking a bit longer than I had anticipated but there are a lot of requests! It was a bit overwhelming at first. But I am trying to find the best poses for each pony and I like to give you all the best quality that I can!  :)

I will be sure to update you when I get to yours and I will show you each step along the way. I always show the sketch before I color (if you want color) so you can let me know if you like it or if it needs to be changed in any way. 

Between college and taking care of my two kids and husband things can get a bit crazy lol. But I promise I am working as fast as I can. 

doctor.jpg

I have three drawings to do before I can get to yours, I am trying to do everyone's in order that they request them. I am sorry it is taking a bit longer than I had anticipated but there are a lot of requests! It was a bit overwhelming at first. But I am trying to find the best poses for each pony and I like to give you all the best quality that I can! :)

I will be sure to update you when I get to yours and I will show you each step along the way. I always show the sketch before I color (if you want color) so you can let me know if you like it or if it needs to be changed in any way.

Between college and taking care of my two kids and husband things can get a bit crazy lol. But I promise I am working as fast as I can.

It's quite alright! I'm thankfull that you wanted to draw mine :) And please take all the time you need. Real life is more important :)

Just checking if you started on my request yet, it's okay if you didn't.

I will be working on it tonight. 

could you draw feeder

species: earth pony

skin: light aqua blue

hair: brown messy style

eyes: always a little sad pale green

cutie mark: a red cross with four small hearts in the corners with the bottoms going inward

Here is the rough sketch, let me know if there are any changes I need to make before I color it. :)

Hope you like it! 

post-34724-0-84247900-1439963208_thumb.jpg

Oh, I was hoping if I could change my request if it's not too late?

Not too late, just in time lol, I am working on Twilight Sparkle right at this moment and yours will be next. :)

What would you like instead? 

(edited)

yeah! no problem! :)

Alicorn Twilight please. 

Here is Twilight!!

Hope you like it! I will add color soon! :) Let me know if I need to change anything.

post-34724-0-08872700-1439967200_thumb.jpg

\

@, do you have one of that OC in a hoodie?  I have a cute concept in mind.

Edited by Stardust*

attachicon.gifdoctor.jpg

I have three drawings to do before I can get to yours, I am trying to do everyone's in order that they request them. I am sorry it is taking a bit longer than I had anticipated but there are a lot of requests! It was a bit overwhelming at first. But I am trying to find the best poses for each pony and I like to give you all the best quality that I can!  :)

It looks lovely! Nicely done

It looks lovely! Nicely done

Let me know if you want it colored, I did a bit  more shading on her because you said it didn't need to be colored, but I can if you would like. :)