Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you draw my OC Accendo star? His apperance and such is at a link in my signature. :) Oh and your art looks really beautifull <3

I hope this works! I hope you like it, I tried to take the information about him and bring him to life. I will color it soon! :)

post-34724-0-28625300-1440017143_thumb.jpg

If you're not too boggled down with requests yet, you could draw my oc. :fluttershy:

Cutie Mark

A proscenium arch and stage (with the side curtains, whatever they're called) showing his secret passion for acting and the performing arts. Also a symbol of his problem with struggling to understand his true identity, and how he feels like he's always playing a character.

attachicon.gifNightlight Sparkle (zoomed in).pngattachicon.gifNightlight Sparkle (2).png

Let me know if this is okay. I will add color soon! :)

post-34724-0-29140100-1440023761_thumb.jpg

If you've got time, I'd like to see Quartz in your style. :3

If she were to be translated into the show's style, she would be roughly the size and shape of Fleur De Lis. I don't have a pose preference. Thankye! :)

sig-4017175.QuartzBioPic_zpsswqtptmv.png

Here is the rough sketch!! Hope you like it! :)

post-34724-0-97472000-1440031341_thumb.jpg

OMG this is so amazingly fabulous!!! I love it! <3

I really hope that I did her justice. I wanted everything to be perfect, and I know there needs to be a bit of editing. 

I really hope that I did her justice. I wanted everything to be perfect, and I know there needs to be a bit of editing.

You did an awesome job on her! You make her look so cute and cuddly! I don't think you need to do any editing on the sketch. <3

Hi, could you draw my OC, which you can see is my profile picture? Feel free to pose him anyway you like! :)

Can you tell me what his cutie mark is, cuz from the picture it kind of looks like a harmonica lol. :)

I'm too tired to look back at all the requests e.e Whose request are you working on now? :3

I FINALLY only have 3 sketches to go before I start coloring them. That is going to be a feat in itself! lol

In order I have:

- SomeRetroGeek

- Xeltor

- JonasDarkmane

Can you tell me what his cutie mark is, cuz from the picture it kind of looks like a harmonica lol. :)

I FINALLY only have 3 sketches to go before I start coloring them. That is going to be a feat in itself! lol

In order I have:

- SomeRetroGeek

- Xeltor

- JonasDarkmane

That's awesome! :D Keep up the great work merlfriend! :grin2:

His cutie mark is a camcorder. :)

I hope you like it! I will add color soon.

I did a slightly different cutie mark just to see if you like it, I can change it before I add color but just to see what you think. :D

post-34724-0-58916200-1440109357_thumb.jpg

I hope you like it! I will add color soon.

I did a slightly different cutie mark just to see if you like it, I can change it before I add color but just to see what you think. :D

attachicon.gifretrogeek.jpg

I quite like it like that. The design looks excellent and I look forward to seeing it in colour. :)

Could you draw a pony named Blood? 

Species: Unicorn

Skin/fur: Deep red

Hair: long, spiky, Dark 

Eyes: Yellow (not big ones if you can)

Cutie mark: A black sword crossed with a white one

Also, can you please draw him standing on his hind legs, wearing a cape, having a little smile and being pretty tall? That would be awsome

Let me know if this is okay. :)

post-34724-0-94762800-1440128362_thumb.jpg

It is so amazing :D. I love it <3 <3 <3  :wub:. Thank you  :kindness:

*Hugs* 

I was wondering if I could request again  :blush:

This time, it would be Rave and Aqua together  :fluttershy:. Something that makes them look like siblings (cuddly, snuggly or something else :D:)

However, I understand if you would prefer I not request again :)

Here is the sketch. Let me know if this is okay! :)

post-34724-0-71714900-1440138794_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifxeltor.jpg

attachicon.gifjonasaqua.jpg

OMG, it is so beautiful  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:. Aqua is going to love this :D. I love this myself <3 <3 <3 <3. You have done a magnificent job :)

attachicon.gifxeltor.jpg

attachicon.gifjonasaqua.jpg

It's great, I like it!  :pinkie:  But if you could his hair a bit longer and his hooves normal ones (if you know what I mean) it would be awsome. Well, it's already awsome, so it's okay if you don't have time

It's great, I like it!  :pinkie:  But if you could his hair a bit longer and his hooves normal ones (if you know what I mean) it would be awsome. Well, it's already awsome, so it's okay if you don't have time

No problem! :) I can do that! This is why I like to show the sketches first for any minor changes. lol :)

Could you do my namesake OC? Here's his gmod picture https://imgur.com/p3nW4Lw

He's actually very dark brown, not black.

Here he is in color!! :D

Hope you like it! :)

post-34724-0-18688100-1440173687_thumb.jpg

If you could would you draw my pony sona Cherry bomb my av is a more rough draft of her. but this is a more  up to date version  finished recently.

Here she is in color! Hope you like it. 

post-34724-0-30543000-1440190331_thumb.jpg

Can you do more than one pony :)? If so, could you do of mine and Puck's OCs together :)

If not, then perhaps just my OC :)

here it is in color! Hope you like it! :D

post-34724-0-83990400-1440193183_thumb.jpg