Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I haven't yet opened up the thread for new requests because I got a few while I was still working on them. 

I will open it up again after I edit my first post. I also want you all to know that I like to post the first draft so if there are any changes needed it can happen before color. I can also just keep it black and white and add shading. This will all be in the first post as well. Please know that I can't work on them constantly, it will take a few days for each picture because I want everyponies picture to be awesome and it takes a bit of time to get the pose just right and with editing. I also have a family and two young children take a lot of work lol. School starts this Tuesday for my oldest so I will have a bit of time to myself while she is at school so I can work a bit longer than before. 

Please be patient with me, I am doing this so I can refine my art skills and I want to draw things for others :) I enjoy what I do but it can get a bit frustrating on my end if I keep getting asked where I am with the drawings. 

I promise I haven't forgotten about anypony!! :D I just have other real life things that take priority. They will get done, and sometimes I will fall behind and it was very clustered this last time around trying to keep track. I still feel like I forgot something. 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any concerns or would like to see where I am at with your sketch if I am on it. 

I will keep the first post edited and updated with who I am on and who is going to be next. 

Hello can I request my OCs flamestreak and blue diamond please? There both in my signature.

Can you draw Twisted Cyclone? He's a male with a rounded muzzle.

I will add you guys to my list. :) 

Hey Stardust*, I was wondering if you could do a drawing of my boyfriend's OC and mine snuggling?

Mine is Iridescent Quill. Something like this, but I would like the eyes to be a more pretty green:

post-16230-0-45856600-1440996160.jpg

My boyfriend's is Torque Effect:

post-16230-0-48176500-1440996171.png

And his cutie mark is a piston, something like this, doesn't have to be the same position or extremely detailed:

post-16230-0-37763400-1440996180.jpg

Any snuggly pose is good :) Please and thank you :)

Alright! Could you draw Accendo Star again. But this time i want him to be in a romantic setting with Octavia if possible! :)

I am going to be starting this today. Should have the sketch soon.

Could I perhaps request again  :adorkable:

I just made a new OC, he has no name, his cutie mark is: Diamonds with rubies that sparkle

He has glasses and facial hair. I haven't decided on the color scheme  :rarity:. Could you also draw him with the potato, they two are best friends  :please: (kinda like Maud has a rock as a friend).

post-28830-0-08507500-1441092216_thumb.jpg