request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Stardust*,

*sees you're a great artist*

Can i request some art? Since you have quite a bit of a load.

You can always make a request. Just understand that I am going by my list so it may take a while for me to get to you. I am going to close for requests after you so I have time to catch up.

So because I hadn't finished a request from a while back I figured I would finish it digitally and also be able to give you all a look at my first digital piece and let you decide what medium you want your requests in. 

I am still getting the hang of it and I will get better, I will be able to impliment backgrounds hopefully soon. Doing this drawing gave me a lot of things to think about, and it is easier but harder at the same time than traditional. 

I had fun and I hope you enjoy it! :D

@

Here is the finished product! I really hope you like it. :)

post-34724-0-81188100-1442612254_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stardust*

Quite an interesting piece, although 404 Not Found seems a bit odd as a title...

Neeeevermind.

lol, I made a quick edit and replaced the piece. You must have clicked on it while I was doing that. :P

So because I hadn't finished a request from a while back I figured I would finish it digitally and also be able to give you all a look at my first digital piece and let you decide what medium you want your requests in. 

I am still getting the hang of it and I will get better, I will be able to impliment backgrounds hopefully soon. Doing this drawing gave me a lot of things to think about, and it is easier but harder at the same time than traditional. 

I had fun and I hope you enjoy it! :D

@

Here is the finished product! I really hope you like it. :)

attachicon.gifquartz5.jpg

I like it ;) You see, you're pretty skilled with digital too!

Thanks. :) 

Also, did you want the hooves to stay white? or did you want me to put a little bit of color on it? I'm outlining her in a very light grey. I can add a little light grey or any other color you want, or leave them white, it is up to you.@, here she is! 

I hope I did her justice! :D

attachicon.gifloveponycolor.jpg

Thanks! I love it! :D Its really pretty :fluttershy:

I just want to let you all know that I have not forgotten about any of you!! I promise! 

Life has just been a bit hectic this last week but things should be cooling down and I should be back to the drawing board (haha) soon! :D 

I will message each of you that has requested a drawing to see if you want it in traditional or digital. 

I do feel however that once I reach the end of my list I will be closing out the thread. I haven't made a firm decision on that but it is a possibility. 

I just want to let you all know that I have not forgotten about any of you!! I promise! 

Life has just been a bit hectic this last week but things should be cooling down and I should be back to the drawing board (haha) soon! :D

I will message each of you that has requested a drawing to see if you want it in traditional or digital. 

I do feel however that once I reach the end of my list I will be closing out the thread. I haven't made a firm decision on that but it is a possibility. 

Take your time :catface: You're doing an awesome work, it would be sad that you close your thread, but it's your decision :3

Wow, lol, I didn't think anyone would request digital work before I had posted any lol. What if I'm horrible at it guys!!! hahaha. 

but seriously, I will add you all to my list, but please be patient with me, it will probably take me a little bit to get used to the tablet. I am getting a lot faster with my traditional stuff. 

I just checked to see where it was, and it was in Wyoming, still a couple states away. Hopefully tomorrow? lol

So I will add you to my list accordingly, @@@Xeltor

and yes @, I will be doing digital work (as long as I'm not horrible at it lol) Did you want me to add you to the list again? Or just mention that you want your previous request in digital? 

Also, @, did you want your earlier request in digital or traditional?

I would like some digital art please. Although, would your style be different to your drawings when it comes to the digital art? (your hand drawn art is amazing!)

I would like some digital art please. Although, would your style be different to your drawings when it comes to the digital art? (your hand drawn art is amazing!)

From the few that I have drawn digitally my style hasn't changed. I still have a few requests to get through before I can get to yours, so you can decide which medium you would like after seeing a few more digital pieces. :) 

From the few that I have drawn digitally my style hasn't changed. I still have a few requests to get through before I can get to yours, so you can decide which medium you would like after seeing a few more digital pieces. :)

I would like them digitally made if that is fine, and maybe next request I may go for a hand drawn, but I do really love your hand drawings B)

• 7 months later...
(edited)

Okay, so I think I am ready to re open my request thread. After quite a long break I am ready to start again. There will be a few changes though. 

I am only going to take 5 requests at a time. Last time I got way too overwhelmed and it really wore me out. So...

I can do both traditional, or digital. 

Here are some examples of both! 

Traditional

post-34724-0-79786200-1463861224_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-31399100-1463861295_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-35074600-1463861178_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-99629900-1463861189_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-12081700-1463861212_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-30067700-1463861207_thumb.jpg]

Digital

post-34724-0-71336800-1463861383_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-41342800-1463861377_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-12737400-1463861359_thumb.jpg

post-34724-0-10494500-1463861364_thumb.jpg

Here is also my art thread if you want to take a look at some more. 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/134215-my-arts/page-1

I will only take a few requests at a time. Last time I had this open it just got way too overwhelming for me to keep up with and I quit for a bit. So first come first serve. Please allow up to a week per picture, if you want more detail or possibly a background please allow up to two weeks. I should be able to finish before the time, but just to give me some wiggle room and not feel too pressured.  

Please help me to do the best job possible and let me know about your pony.

Style of art: (traditional/digital)
Black and white/color: 

Head shot/full body:

Name of pony or creature:
Color of hair:
Hair and tail style: 
Eye color:
Description of body (unicorn, pegasus, deer, etc.):
Clothing (if wanted): 
Pose:
Any comments?:

The list of requests will be on the Original Post so keep an eye on that to see where I am. Once I have completed the 5 on the list I will open again for requests. 

Also, please be patient, I understand that it is exciting and everypony wants to see their creation. But asking me every day isn't going to help the process go faster. I want to produce quality art and push myself as an artist to be the best that I can be. I don't want you to walk away disappointed. 

Okay. Here goes nothing. Let the requests begin! :P
Edited by Stardust*

(edited)

Okay. Here goes nothing. Let the requests begin! :P

Seems I managed to actually catch this before it got filled again. So, if you don't mind I'd love to request a picture from you. :3

I do have one question though. How many ponies are allowed in one request? I have two I'd like done together, but if that's too much then one is just fine.

For now, I'll only put the info of one down. Though, the pose will be different if two is allowed.

Name of pony or creature: Haven

References: https://imgur.com/a/utqQR 

Description of body (feathers, wings): I'd like her to be a unicorn in this drawing, please.

Clothing (if wanted): I'm going to go with none.

Pose: Hmm, I don't really have a pose in mind, so you can either do one of your own choosing or maybe something with her lounging about somewhere.

Any comments?: Since Ive yet to fix it in some of her refs I'll note that her hair should cover her head to her horn as in my avatar atm. Other than that, could you make her somewhat of a chubby pony? I'd like her a decent bit bigger than a normal mare. :3

Oh, and can I get this done in a digital drawing, please?

And I think that covers it all? Thankies in advance! :3

Edited by Haven

(edited)

Hello there. :) I would like to request a drawing of my OC please.

Type of Art: Digital

Name of pony or creature: Stormlight (Pegasus)

Color of coat: Light Gray

Color of hair: Black

Hair and tail style: Short (almost like how it is in the References

Eye color: Maroon

Description of body (feathers, wings): Normal pony wings and feathers

Clothing (if wanted): A black choker around his neck.

Pose: Him smiling with kindly and friendly.

Any comments?: This is the first time I've asked for someone to create my OC as a male, but I'm very excited to see how it turns out. :)

References: http://imgur.com/a/4S5Z9 (Note, this first picture is just a color palette reference)

Edited by Cryatha

@,

I will be glad to draw Haven for you!  :squee:

However, your link to the reference isn't working for some reason. :(  

@,

I look forward to being the first one to draw your pony as a male! :kindness:  

@,

Also, I can do two ponies in one picture, if you notice I have a couple different poses with two ponies. :)  

(edited)

I really love your style so I hope you take my request! :D

Style of art: (traditional/digital) - Digital 
Black and white/color: Colour

Name of pony or creature: Spectra Dust
Color of coat: Dark blue
Color of hair: Purple and hot pink
Hair and tail style: Vinyl Scratch for the mane and Rainbow Dash for the tail.
Eye color: Light blue
Description of body (unicorn, pegasus, deer, etc.): Pegasus 
Clothing (if wanted): Labcoat is possible
Pose: Really don't mind, do what ever you want! :P
Any comments?: If you need further referance you can look at this - 
http://i.imgur.com/Gwd6d7w.jpg and her cutie mark is a cloud with yellow wings.

Thanks! :D
Edited by SpectraDust