Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i ask for another drawing? If it's not too greedy?

no problem! ask away, just know that I won't be able to get to it until I finish all the rest. I have 9 more to color to be all caught up. 

:)

no problem! ask away, just know that I won't be able to get to it until I finish all the rest. I have 9 more to color to be all caught up. 

:)

Alright! Could you draw Accendo Star again. But this time i want him to be in a romantic setting with Octavia if possible! :)

could you draw feeder

species: earth pony

skin: light aqua blue

hair: brown messy style

eyes: always a little sad pale green

cutie mark: a red cross with four small hearts in the corners with the bottoms going inward

Here he is in color! Hope you like it. :)

post-34724-0-82096300-1440196348_thumb.jpg

um, is it possible to request another one

Ivy Winds, if you don't want to draw her left eye, with her sunglasses/shades on

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ivy-winds-r8718

I can do that, I have to finish the rest of the coloring and I got another request today too so you will be second. 

I really hope you like it.

:D

post-34724-0-42154800-1440218331_thumb.jpg

(edited)

I love it! Thank you! :squee:

yay! My concept was your OC "Pichu" wants to grow up and be like her hero "Pikachu" so she wears the hoodie to pretend to be Pikachu lol. something like that. :)

@@JonasDarkmane,@, I forgot to add the glasses to Aqua, did you want me to do that or keep it as it is?  

Edited by Stardust*

yay! My concept was your OC "Pichu" wants to grow up and be like her hero "Pikachu" so she wears the hoodie to pretend to be Pikachu lol. something like that. :)

@@JonasDarkmane,@, I forgot to add the glasses to Aqua, did you want me to do that or keep it as it is?  

It looks pretty good, but if you could add the glasses, it would be great :squee: 

@@JonasDarkmane, I will add the glasses and show you both before I color. :)

@@iceestarz, I can totally do that! :)

Just want to give everyone an update, I know I still have a few sketches to finish coloring and I am sorry I haven't got to them yet. I procrastinated on my homework and I have a paper due today. I have been working on school work the past couple days so I'm not late lol. But soon as I get my paper done, (hopefully in the next few hours) I will be sure to do as many as I can tonight and finish tomorrow.

I am also going to be making a large post for those who have already made requests and open it up to a couple more for requests. I don't want to get too bogged down  like the first time lol. 

Thanks!

-Stardust*

@, here he is! Sorry it took so long, and I added the bow tie. Hope you like it! :)

post-34724-0-28464500-1440517257_thumb.jpg

@@JonasDarkmane, I will add the glasses and show you both before I color. :)

@@iceestarz, I can totally do that! :)

Just want to give everyone an update, I know I still have a few sketches to finish coloring and I am sorry I haven't got to them yet. I procrastinated on my homework and I have a paper due today. I have been working on school work the past couple days so I'm not late lol. But soon as I get my paper done, (hopefully in the next few hours) I will be sure to do as many as I can tonight and finish tomorrow.

I am also going to be making a large post for those who have already made requests and open it up to a couple more for requests. I don't want to get too bogged down  like the first time lol. 

Thanks!

-Stardust*

@, here he is! Sorry it took so long, and I added the bow tie. Hope you like it! :)

attachicon.gifaccendostarcolor.jpg

It looks great! Thanks a ton :) I'll add that to my about me page :)

(edited)

If you're not too boggled down with requests yet, you could draw my oc. :fluttershy:

Cutie Mark

A proscenium arch and stage (with the side curtains, whatever they're called) showing his secret passion for acting and the performing arts. Also a symbol of his problem with struggling to understand his true identity, and how he feels like he's always playing a character.

sig-4050038.attachicon.gifNightlight Sparkle (zoomed in).pngsig-4050038.attachicon.gifNightlight Sparkle (2).png

Here is the colored piece.

post-34724-0-59294200-1440603186_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stardust*

here he is. Hope you like it. :)

attachicon.gifbloodcolor.jpg

It's Great, the only problem is that I actually wanted his hair to be dark black (like I said in my description  :please:

Skin/fur: Deep red

Hair: long, spiky, Dark 

Eyes: Yellow (not big ones if you can)

Hope it doesn't bother you if, maybe, you could re-color his hair :please: But if you can't I can understand

Edited by Xeltor