Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! It will take a couple days if that is okay. 

Could you draw my OC Accendo star? His apperance and such is at a link in my signature. :) Oh and your art looks really beautifull <3

Yes I can do this! :D It will take a couple days, I have to catch up with all of the other requests. :)

If you're not too boggled down with requests yet, you could draw my oc. :fluttershy:

Cutie Mark

A proscenium arch and stage (with the side curtains, whatever they're called) showing his secret passion for acting and the performing arts. Also a symbol of his problem with struggling to understand his true identity, and how he feels like he's always playing a character.

post-31256-0-63920900-1439420803_thumb.pngpost-31256-0-64610600-1439420902.png

If you've got time, I'd like to see Quartz in your style. :3

If she were to be translated into the show's style, she would be roughly the size and shape of Fleur De Lis. I don't have a pose preference. Thankye! :)

QuartzBioPic_zpsswqtptmv.png

Edited by Quartz Aegis

If you're not too boggled down with requests yet, you could draw my oc. :fluttershy:

Cutie Mark

A proscenium arch and stage (with the side curtains, whatever they're called) showing his secret passion for acting and the performing arts. Also a symbol of his problem with struggling to understand his true identity, and how he feels like he's always playing a character.

attachicon.gifNightlight Sparkle (zoomed in).pngattachicon.gifNightlight Sparkle (2).png

I can do this! :D

If you've got time, I'd like to see Quartz in your style. :3

If she were to be translated into the show's style, she would be roughly the size and shape of Fleur De Lis. I don't have a pose preference. Thankye! :)

sig-4017175.QuartzBioPic_zpsswqtptmv.png

I will do this! :D 

Hi, could you draw my OC, which you can see is my profile picture? Feel free to pose him anyway you like! :)

I will gladly do this! 

Man I better get things rolling! lol. 

Could you draw my OC Seeker?

Let me know if you like this, it is something that I tried out, I can do another if you want. 

post-34724-0-92513200-1439444850_thumb.jpg

Could you do Cinnamon Pop?  :pinkie:

Here she is in color!! Hope you like it!  :kindness:

post-34724-0-44295900-1439447881_thumb.jpg

ooh =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Its lovely beautiful drawing my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) great job YAAAAAAAAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=) you coloring it =)=)=)=)=)?

Here she is in her glory!!

post-34724-0-95462400-1439486893_thumb.jpg

Looks great, you can continue, nothin to change^^

Here he is in color! Hope you like it. :)

post-34724-0-72337200-1439488881_thumb.jpg

Oh, I like it! It made me think of one of those kingdom heart designs. I'd like one of those.

I'm glad you like the style, I will however have to re-draw it because my adorable 1 and a half year old decided that she wanted to color like mommy.  :okiedokielokie:

I should have a new one sketched and colored by tonight though. :)

Here he is in color! Hope you like it. :)

attachicon.gifrisingshinecolor.jpg

I'm glad you like the style, I will however have to re-draw it because my adorable 1 and a half year old decided that she wanted to color like mommy.  :okiedokielokie:

I should have a new one sketched and colored by tonight though. :)

Looks awesome, thanks! :love:  It's now on my profile^^

Could you draw a pony named Blood? 

Species: Unicorn

Skin/fur: Deep red

Hair: long, spiky, Dark 

Eyes: Yellow (not big ones if you can)

Cutie mark: A black sword crossed with a white one

Also, can you please draw him standing on his hind legs, wearing a cape, having a little smile and being pretty tall? That would be awsome

Edited by Xeltor

Could you draw a pony named Blood? 

Species: Unicorn

Skin/fur: Deep red

Hair: long, spiky, Dark 

Eyes: Yellow (not big ones if you can)

Cutie mark: A black sword crossed with a white one

Also, can you please draw him standing on his hind legs, wearing a cape, having a little smile and being pretty tall? That would be awsome

I will do my best! :D

Could you do my namesake OC? Here's his gmod picture https://imgur.com/p3nW4Lw

He's actually very dark brown, not black.

Here he is, I still need to add color, but let me know if this is okay or if you want me to do anything different. 

post-34724-0-34198900-1439775300_thumb.jpg

If you could would you draw my pony sona Cherry bomb my av is a more rough draft of her. but this is a more  up to date version  finished recently.

Here she is! Hope you like it, let me know if there is anything that I need to change, I will add color soon! 

post-34724-0-16728900-1439775303_thumb.jpg

You are right about the cutie mark, although, it is just a map, not a treasure map :P

You can do the pose in the way you like the best :)

Here it is!! I am not quite finished, I can kind of see the cutie mark of the pegasus but only the top of it, do you have a pic of it or can you explain it? 

post-34724-0-14627600-1439775307_thumb.jpg

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how's my request going so far?

I should be able to work on it tomorrow as long as I can get my homework done. I have a paper and a test I have to do tomorrow. 

The latest will be Tuesday with the first sketch and probably Thursday with color. :)