Do you live in a House or apartment?

Evan_1

As of now I live in a house with my parents, but I'm planning on moving into an apartment or dorm soon once I save up enough money and figure out where I'll be going to college.

House with my family. Don't exactly make enough to afford one and save for my retirement. Even if I did I wouldn't move into one due to the fact that they're a poor financial investment. 

I live in a house and I've been living in them for my entire life. I don't think I'd want to live in apartment, on account for how cramped they can feel, which would really leave a damper on one's mood.

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

Never lived in a house before, always lived in apartments. No point in complaining about it, just glad to have a roof over my head. :P

so has like 99 percent of Glasgow because of all the shitty scheme flats everywhere

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I live in a house and I've been living in them for my entire life. I don't think I'd want to live in apartment, on account for how cramped they can feel, which would really leave a damper on one's mood.

you dont want to live in an apartment, it isnt fun

• Brohoof 1

House.

I have a lot of loud hobbies, be it in the workshop or making music, and the neighbors don't appreciate if I go all in. When I have a house, less people are miserable :)

Currently with my parents, by choice, work was 11 miles away, no point in moving out solo, but soon I will be living in a truck, in about 2-3 weeks, again..... but ALOT better pay then before, its a Semi Truck if you didn't get it. lol

Its like living in a small RV, except i get paid to travel, just sadly I dont get to pick the next visit spot

At the moment, I currently live in a house with my mom. My sister lives in an apartment in California. She wants my mom and I to move out there to live with her, but I like the home I'm currently living at.

I’m an apartment dweller. I’d prefer a house but in southern California you’d have to be very wealthy or very lucky to get anything affordable where you don’t have to share your walls. My apartment is nice though, as apartments go. It’d gated, has security, a pool, a modest gym and laundry facilities, and most of my neighbors are tolerable. I’m happy here, but I pay dearly for it. 

Barracks. :P

The worst barracks are "bays" -- long hallways with bunkbeds and lockers on the sides, with a common bathing area. Those are probably what you think of when you hear the word "barracks". I lived in a bay for my whole time in Basic Training, and it was pretty rough. You only have a tiny locker to keep all your stuff, you can only take like a 2-minute shower because of how many people live in the bay, and the latrines are always taken. You also have to clean the heck out of it daily; with 60 people living in one room, it's easy for disease to spread.

Right now I live in a separate room though. It's kind of like a dorm. I have my own fridge, bathroom, sink, desk and two beds, just in case they need to double up to make more space. It's not terribly bad... I mean, the building is kind of old and crusty, but I have internet in here. There's a common kitchen/hangout place, and a common laundry room.

My barracks room back in the States is much better. It's got a small kitchen, bathroom, and washer/dryer combo, and two separate rooms for myself and my roommate. Inside my room I've got my desk, gaming setup, bed, a few drawers, and a HUGE walk-in closet for storing stuff. I've also been decorating it a little bit, adding some wall furnishings and rugs to make it more home-like. Also it's got a window with a great view of the drill yard. :3

• Brohoof 1