request shop Night's Request Shoppe 2.0 (Now with Bacon Bits!)

Night Visions

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed I can Tao! I'll try and do a mock-up of the picture for you to see what you think about it. My last mock-up took me about an hour, and I still need to do 2 or 3 more, but I most certainly will!

Hon take you time,   you can't rush the "Da Art".

Hon take you time,   you can't rush the "Da Art".

I'll take my time, I just don't want to take forever like with the last request shop I opened.

@@JonasDarkmane,

One of the mock-ups is done. Took me a good hour, but I enjoyed just sketching this picture! Really took some of the stress I am dealing with away. But yeah, here it is! Sorry if the quality is poor.

post-28540-0-09975700-1440690712_thumb.jpg

I'll take my time, I just don't want to take forever like with the last request shop I opened.

@@JonasDarkmane,

One of the mock-ups is done. Took me a good hour, but I enjoyed just sketching this picture! Really took some of the stress I am dealing with away. But yeah, here it is! Sorry if the quality is poor.

attachicon.gif1440686505508.1.jpg

tumblr_m1eky8hfIO1qetnkvo1_400.gif

Oh my gosh, this looks so fantastic, this looks so awesome  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:. You are doing a fantastic job  :pinkie:

I am glad that it took some of your stress away, I understand dealing with stress when drawing art for other people  :kindness: *Hugs* 

@@JonasDarkmane,

I'm having a really fun time with this one, and I'm glad that you like it so far! I haven't done a request in a while, and this is definitely my favourite by far. 

I am glad it is :D. I am looking forward to seeing your other drawings :)

@@JonasDarkmane,

I'm having a really fun time with this one, and I'm glad that you like it so far! I haven't done a request in a while, and this is definitely my favourite by far. 

I don't think Darkmane ever looked so good. 

@@Tao,

Haha, thank you. I most certainly try my best to appease those who come to me seeking art requests, and I enjoy doing so. 

@@glitterbomb,

I most certainly can! Just know that it might take me a while, and as Tao said, never rush Da Arts 

could you draw feeder

species: earth pony

skin: light aqua blue

hair: brown messy style

eyes: always a little sad pale green

cutie mark: a red cross

Yep, indeed I can!

Could you please draw Holly Dash? ^^

Yes indeedy!

@@JonasDarkmane,

I was looking through my old request shop and saw the request you made for yours and Puck's OC's to be cuddling, and I will gladly take the request. It won't be the same pose though, because believe me, I know quite a few cuddling poses.

I was looking through my old request shop and saw the request you made for yours and Puck's OC's to be cuddling, and I will gladly take the request. It won't be the same pose though, because believe me, I know quite a few cuddling poses.

Thank you very much, you are being very generous  :kindness:  :kindness:  :kindness:  *Hugs*  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:

(edited)

@,

Yes indeedy! Is there a specific pose that you would want her OC to be in, or is what the picture shows fine? OR, would you rather me come up with my own pose for her OC? 

@@JonasDarkmane,

You are most welcome! I feel kind of bad because I never looked at your other request until just recently, and since I'm already doing 3  mock-ups for you, I figured that I would take on that one as well :muffins: ! *hugs back*

Edited by Ink Scape

You are most welcome! I feel kind of bad because I never looked at your other request until just recently, and since I'm already doing 3  mock-ups for you, I figured that I would take on that one as well  ! *hugs back*

tumblr_lszd1eZplD1qjywah.gif

Again, thank you very very much  :kindness:  :kindness:  :kindness:

@@JonasDarkmane,

'Tis my pleasure! I enjoy doing these kinds of things, especially for free, because then, everybody can get what they want for absolutely no cost! I'm excited to see what your initial reaction to the final products of each picture are! And luckily for me, I did bring my sketchpad with me to class, so that'll give me something to do since there is nothing to do at the moment. 

@

I will let you know when I get there. It's just really hard because the school's proxy server restricts certain sites and I can't look at the image you shared at all, so I'm kind of stuck on your request at the moment.