request shop Night's Request Shoppe 2.0 (Now with Bacon Bits!)

Night Visions

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Epic certainly is one way to put it, but thanks! I try to please everybody, which is certainly a hard feat to do.

- Night Visions 

@,

Aaaaaaaand finished! I know I said it wasn't going to be colored, but it didn't look right all grey and whatnot. Anyway, here's the final product:

post-28540-0-61782000-1455424337.jpg

Hope you like it. I spent like...half of my entire day on this. I'm not complaining, it was fun. I just, wow, I have yet to take that long drawing something in one day.

- Night Visions

@,

Okay, you've been added to the waiting list to get onto the waiting list. To put it in simple terms, you have been reserved a spot.

- Night Visions

Edited by Night Visions

@,

Epic certainly is one way to put it, but thanks! I try to please everybody, which is certainly a hard feat to do.

- Night Visions 

@,

Aaaaaaaand finished! I know I said it wasn't going to be colored, but it didn't look right all grey and whatnot. Anyway, here's the final product:

Hope you like it. I spent like...half of my entire day on this. I'm not complaining, it was fun. I just, wow, I have yet to take that long drawing something in one day.

- Night Visions

*mouth hangs open* holly cow that is amazing!!!!!  thank you!

i was so impressed with the valentine pic do you think you can do another of my two oc's i know the pose it is the same as my pic i have now and hypno note has to have blood on his mouth lol (he is evil and a murderer lol) so the first oc is my oc you drew in the last pic 

hypno: 

post-37105-0-58279600-1455567095_thumb.png

his cutie mark( it did not work for some reason:

post-37105-0-92665800-1455567129.png

melody:

post-37105-0-54594200-1455567182.jpg

@,

Okay, I'll add you the list when there's an opening. Thank you for requesting and have a wonderful day.

@,

So the pose looks like this:

post-28540-0-66188200-1455567528.png

Sorry, I'm a little confused and I'm extremely tired..I'll get you on the list when there's room, but you currently have two people waiting before you.

- Night Visions

@,

Okay, I'll add you the list when there's an opening. Thank you for requesting and have a wonderful day.

@,

So the pose looks like this:

Sorry, I'm a little confused and I'm extremely tired..I'll get you on the list when there's room, but you currently have two people waiting before you.

- Night Visions

yes that is it and i know i am patient lol thank you!

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Okay, to everybody who still checks this thing, I'm not gone and I haven't forgotten your requests. I've simply been busy with a large request that a good friend of mine asked for.

If you guys would like to see the request, then I'll put it here in this little post. Honestly, it's difficult.

IMAGE:

post-28540-0-45311300-1458315827_thumb.jpg

Edited by Night Visions

i love what you did in the past so can you do another one please? but can you do digital art?

i have a oc i want drawn but i don't have a picture... if i give a very detailed description can you draw it?

description:

it is a dark red pony with short cat fur (red fur), red eyes, mecha wings cat ears and tail, the cutie mark is a teddy bear. she has a dark pink bow in her hair and her hair is long and straight (hair color is black) (tail color is same as fur) in her eye there should be a small flame. her name is muffin beat

her pose is:

sitting straight up with her front legs close to chest like a rabbit.

• 2 months later...

Damn it, I'm having such a hard time keeping up with anything, especially this. Okay, to make matters easier for myself, I'll throw the names of the requestees into a hat and draw one at random. That requestee shall have their request done first. It'll continue like this until EVERY single one of the people waiting are moved out and are done.

Of course, there are SOME OC's that I probably won't end up doing for personal reasons.

That is all. 

(edited)

Not to sound rude or anything but dont do mine it's fine you seem so busy as is. So please forget about I'll just get a commission done somewhere else. Have a nice night.

Edited by demonwolfspirit