mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Blegh.. I can still see though.

that's exactly what i thought about 3 years back :P. i used to hate haircuts! the barber is exspensive and it takes a lot of time...

but that all changed once i went almost bald! and i'm not planning on letting my hair grow longer any time soon. this is just so easy to live with. like, getting to school in the morning is just so much more relaxed. :3

• Brohoof 1

g6Ly8M6.jpg

I cut muh hair :v

The nose piercing isn't real btw xD

uez1AyN.gif

(Here's hoping everyone here understands, and doesn't think this is insulting... Someone accused me of being "horrible and a waste of humanity" for replying to someone with a nose bleed gif... -.- That person was an idiot:I)

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™
  • Brohoof 2

Oh right your the one who said your eyes change color right? xD 

yeah but they changed again though ;~; heres what they look like now. They changed again right on thanksgiving day :D

amrvo5.png

• Brohoof 2

Good morning from Canada! Looks like even in the morning I take weird selfies

Wait. You're a girl?

poker-face-meme-pokerface.png

F-forget what I said three hours ago.

Well this takes quite some courage for me to be posting this but why the hell not? ^_^

post-8762-0-77152200-1385768198_thumb.jpg

So I've been growing a little stubble lately. Been getting a little long recently, so I was wondering what you guys think.

Shave it all off? Or let it grow some more? :wacko:

• Brohoof 14

Well this takes quite some courage for me to be posting this but why the hell not? ^_^

attachicon.gifIMG_0362.JPG

So I've been growing a little stubble lately. Been getting a little long recently, so I was wondering what you guys think.

grow a handle bar moustache, the chicks will dig it  ;)

• Brohoof 2

attachicon.gifIMG_0362.JPG

At least grow a goatee. You won't regret it. ;)

At least grow a goatee. You won't regret it. ;)

Yeah I'll definitely take that under consideration. ;) So just wondering but how exactly does one grow a goatee? :huh:

Do I simply leave the hairs under my chin unshaven and wait several months, or there some kind of special trick to it? ^_^

Edited by Dsanders

Yeah I'll definitely take that under consideration. ;) So just wondering but how exactly does one grow a goatee?  :huh:

Do I simple leave the hairs under my chin unshaven and wait several months, or there some kind of special trick to it? ^_^

Bingo. As long as you shave around the areas you wish to grow out, they'll eventually start to take form. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Aw dang, you're all so good-looking! It's cool to see what a variety of fans there are.

This picture is about a year old but I haven't really changed.

542158_2559253396091_1153617037_n.jpg

Edited by Stina
  • Brohoof 8

I'm late on the eye color train but here's two.

tumblr_mx0cvrBHFb1r3109to1_500.jpg

Best one I could get of the colors, sadly.  They're a blue/green with brown in the middle.

tumblr_mx2y9xKyYB1r3109to1_500.jpg

My sister takes better pictures than I do, but you can barely see the color through the reflection of her.