mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

ill just leave this here.

Lol jk

There is nothing here. stop searching

there is r34 in the next spoiler...

fine...

img-1972660-1-z4RdlGj.jpghere i am in all my nerdy embarresingness.... i still cannot believe i actually did this

*hides*

No need to hide! You are so handsome!

For people who doesn't know me, I'm active on General Discussion mostly.

And here's meh:

img-1971210-1-Picture0019_zps0c7665a7.jp

True Muscle car maniac, you can see it in my eyes.

GhostPony has been revealed! ohmy.png 

Dude, you have awesome hair! xD

• Brohoof 1

I can understand why MissCodeRed likes to post a lot pics of herself, I mean it shows that she is confident about her looks and to be honest

Actually, usually if someone is putting up a heavy front and posting that many pics, as well as getting hyper defensive when called on it, they're usually in a pit on the self confidence front and need the extra attention to feel better about themselves. Without the attention they often feel depressed and ugly.

Most that feel they look good would just kind post and disappear, or drop a few tops. But when  a person needs to take a million selfies and post them up... they're probably in need of a therapist and some happy pills.

usually.. not always, so I won't say either way with this individual. 

Dsanders here!

I come in peace. :P

Oh. My. Gosh. XD not to be weird or anything but you look just like my boyfriend. It's spooky how much you look alike.

He's a brony too actually, maybe you guys are long lost twins.

((Sorry if this was awkward in anyway. I'm just being all goofy. :P ))

Might post a pic of me sometime later after I get a hair cut.

I really need to stop lurking the forum. Hehe..

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

I look terrible dont I?

Edit I didn't want to be called ugly...yeah, I know I'm ugly.

i took down the picture... Yeah I'll repost (I'm stopping now :( )yep I'm not gunna post. Edited by TheScrewUpCrew
  • Brohoof 1

"Life isn't about success, its About trying hard and learning from mistakes" ~TheScrewUpCrew

http://i.imgur.com/AheKe13.png

Oh. My. Gosh. XD not to be weird or anything but you look just like my boyfriend. It's spooky how much you look alike.

He's a brony too actually, maybe you guys are long lost twins.

((Sorry if this was awkward in anyway. I'm just being all goofy. tongue.png ))

Might post a pic of me sometime later after I get a hair cut.

I really need to stop lurking the forum. Hehe..

I'm not sure how to respond to this really... but thanks I guess. xD

You should post a pic of you with your boyfriend, so I can see just how much I resemble him. :P lol

I'm not sure how to respond to this really... but thanks I guess. xD

You should post a pic of you with your boyfriend, so I can see just how much I resemble him. :P lol

Yeah. I'll have to sneak one. >~> but yeah the resemblance is remarkable, spooky almost. His hair even looks the same as that picture, except his skin super light complected. Sorry for the awkwardness. :P I'm just like that.

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

I look terrible dont I?i took down the picture... Yeah I'll repost (I'm stopping now :( )

Not at all! I think you look adorable, good for you for posting a picture! Your a cutie, don't let anyone tell you different!

img-1973456-1-P2dIJGQ.jpg

No filters lol.

Anyway, this'll be my last picture for a while, I don't want people attacking me of picture whoring. 

Nobody will attack You, don't worry ^^ You're that one guy that made a thread in Life Advice some time ago? Man, really, You should be MUCH more confident with such looks, I am so jealous, haha :D 

Actually, usually if someone is putting up a heavy front and posting that many pics, as well as getting hyper defensive when called on it, they're usually in a pit on the self confidence front and need the extra attention to feel better about themselves. Without the attention they often feel depressed and ugly.

Most that feel they look good would just kind post and disappear, or drop a few tops. But when  a person needs to take a million selfies and post them up... they're probably in need of a therapist and some happy pills.

Guys, please, there was enough arguing about that, it won't bring us anywhere, if she really wants to post that many pictures then let it be... :P

• Brohoof 3

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Okay then. Bandwagon jump GO!

Here's me two years ago after work. Note the blue camo... yeah... work. >_>

131311.jpg

And there's more if you care! Less if you don't!

And here's me today when I woke up at midnight. No, that's not normal. Yes, I'm aware that midnight is a horrible time to wake up. Stop judging me.

justwokeup.jpg

Also horrible picture quality, I know. My laptop camera sucks hard.

AAAAAND just for you guys:

SuitedUp.jpg

Because I know what's what. Sometimes I just go out like this for kicks.

• Brohoof 10

I could have just said:scootaloo_forum_signature_by_doktorhorde

@@GrimCW

I can understand that but, at the same time Im trying to look at both sides of the situation. 

I dont want to say that she is in a pit of self confidence and needs extra attention, nor do I want to say that she is purposely spamming the thread to get that extra attention because of depression. And if that is the truth, witch I hope it isn't, I feel more sorry for her than hostility towards her spam. 

Putting the spam in perspective with depression is heart breaking because it would mean that she posted a lot of pics of herself because she is depressed and then was attacked by some of the people in the thread for it. 

It may sound like Im trying to defend her and the spam but, I can assure you that Im not. I have just as much of a dislike for spam as the next person. I also don't think that saying she is depressed would excuse the issue but, at the same time I don't know how many people would feel good about themselves if they were depressed, proceeded to post a lot of pics to feel better, and then was attacked like that. img-1973736-1-ohmy.png

The main reason I posted that was because the argument was getting very... "heavy" and, I feel that it would be pointless if someone were to get into trouble or possibly even banned for something that they may have not truly meant, but said anyway because they were in the heat of the moment. img-1973736-2-sleep.png

~Also, my apologies to  for talking about you in the context that I have, I don't mean to sound like an ass, Im just trying to get my point across clearly. img-1973736-3-smile.png

=========================================================================================================

Now, so I don't get a waning point for being off topic here is a pic of me with both my mom and older sister. It was take last summer in 2012 so, it's quite an old pic and on that note, I was just as bad as a photogenic person back then as I am now. (hints to the fact that you cant make out my face very well.) img-1973736-3-laugh.png 

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 6

ill just leave this here. Spoiler

That hair...is awesome  
  • Brohoof 1

k7qv.png
  "Adrenalin begins when gravity ends" ~Studio Liverpool       Siggy by le awesome: NightOwl

Smarticle of my class, problem with studies? PM me :) would be happy to help

Ew my face

Ew my hair is blue that's weird.

img-1973967-1-jxNoeOR.jpg

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 12

Eureka's words of wisdom has inspired me, I should start listening to her more. ~DX Silver

Ew I'm ugly.

jxNoeOR.jpg

No, quite the opposite :) 

• Brohoof 1

Character Backstory: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1210/entry-7077-a-life-without-limits/

BornPegasusSkylar_zpsd5c5718b.png

You are stardust that’s beaten the odds and combined perfectly.

You are both the moon you walk under and the ground you walk on.

You are a part of it all, neither big nor small.

Okay then. Bandwagon jump GO!

Here's me two years ago after work. Note the blue camo... yeah... work. >_>

img-1973731-1-131311.jpg

And there's more if you care! Less if you don't!

And here's me today when I woke up at midnight. No, that's not normal. Yes, I'm aware that midnight is a horrible time to wake up. Stop judging me.

img-1973731-2-justwokeup.jpg

Also horrible picture quality, I know. My laptop camera sucks hard.

AAAAAND just for you guys:

img-1973731-3-SuitedUp.jpg

Because I know what's what. Sometimes I just go out like this for kicks.

Aw you are very good looking... What do you do for work?

Edit I didn't want to be called ugly...yeah, I know I'm ugly.

But... you weren't...  I happened to be here during the brief time that the photo was up, and I thought that you looked fine.  You had a nice smile if I remember correctly.

Ew I'm ugly.

I disagree.

• Brohoof 1

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!