Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums viewer poll

honk friend

MLP viewer poll  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Have you watched MLP:FiM in full to this date?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Which seasons, if applicable, have you seen in full?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
  3. 3. Which seasons, if applicable, have you seen in part?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
  4. 4. Which of these two movies have you seen?

• Equestria Girls
    • Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks
  5. 5. For how long have you been watching this show?

• 6 months or less
    • 7 months - 1 year
    • 1 year - 2 years
    • 2 years - 3 years
    • 3 years - 4 years
    • 4 years or more

I'm a bit behind on the show at the moment, I haven't been keeping up since season 3 and I'm just now getting around to finishing season 4. This got me wondering though whether or not I was a minority in being a less dedicated viewer around these parts. Not to say that I don't enjoy the show, my interest in it has simply waned since season 3. Anyway, I'm curious. How many of you have finished the show? When have you guys started watching? Which seasons have you completed and which ones have you not completed?

Edited by Kitty~
  • Brohoof 2

Had to say yes to Season 5 for question 3 since we are in the middle of it.

I can tell you that I know few people who haven't seen any or all of the new season ... And one who hasn't seen much of season 4

• Brohoof 1

Seen the entire series in full. That means every episode of every season barring the yet incomplete season 5 of course, and I've also seen both Equestria Girls movies. Been watching the series for about a full four years now. I've been a fan of the show slightly longer than I've been a member of this forum, and you can see by my registration date that that's back in 2011. I guess that makes me dedicated, although there are times when I don't watch a new episode the day it airs. There were spells during seasons 2 and 4 where my interest was a bit lower, and I didn't always catch up on new episodes very quickly.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a fan for more than a year, approaching two years now. I've seen every episode to date. I haven't seen any of the Equestria Girls films, though, (I don't seem able to vote on the poll because of this, it states that I must answer every question). Occasionally pony slips from my mind, (mostly due to academics), but I've been a loyal fan this whole time.

• Brohoof 1

Good question...  :icwudt: 

I consider myself a loyal addict.  I've been a brony since December of 2013, when I first started watching the show.

Since then, I have watched the seasons through and through, many times.*
*Chronologically - always starting from the pilot, to the end.

Seasons 1, 2, and 3, I have watched 7 times through.
Season 4, I have watched 5 times though.

This is because I had watched the first 3 seasons already 2 times through before season 4 was complete.

Of course, season 5 is not complete yet.  I have seen every episode that is out (in season 5) once now.

~ Miles

(Edit: Also, I've seen Equestria Girls around 5 times, and Rainbow Rocks around 3 times).

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 2

I have been a Brony since when "Baby Cakes" came out (1/14/2012).  That episode turned me away from the show (it was the first one I saw), but then my friend convinced me to watch season 1 pilot right after he showed me what was then the newest episode, and now I am a Brony! :D :D :D

• Brohoof 1

Been a brony since around late 2011 or early 2012 I believe. I started actually getting caught up with the show after Canterlot Wedding aired. I have seen every episode so far and I've also seen both Equestria Girls films, which I don't care for that much but I suppose they're alright.

• Brohoof 1

• I became a brony in mid-2011, but I didn't start watching the show until early 2012.

Apart from the unaired episodes of Season 5, I have watched all episodes of the show.

I have seen both Equestria Girls movies.

I'm a bit behind on the show at the moment, I haven't been keeping up since season 3 and I'm just now getting around to finishing season 4. This got me wondering though whether or not I was a minority in being a less dedicated viewer around these parts. Not to say that I don't enjoy the show, my interest in it has simply waned since season 3. Anyway, I'm curious. How many of you have finished the show? When have you guys started watching? Which seasons have you completed and which ones have you not completed?

Hi, as this poll is mostly related to the show, it has been moved to Show Discussion.