Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Laws of attraction ~ A brony theory

Tenshinohana

I didn't necessary mean that though it's my fault as that's what the term usually means. The main thing I was trying to say is that you two should go and discuss privately about each other seeing as you have so much in common and thow that in as a joke. I think it was just a bad choice of words on my part for which I apologise.

My rage was likewise meant in jest. :lol: I know you didn't mean any harm.
  • Brohoof 1

My rage was likewise meant in jest. :lol: I know you didn't mean any harm.

I mildly suspected as such but since you gave no indication (that I could see), I apologised just in case. Could just be me misunderstanding what you said. That is my pet hate on the internet, misunderstanding what has bee typed. I've seen it happen too many times... often with bad consequences. Edited by Dave247

I mildly suspected as such but since you gave no indication (that I could see), I apologised just in case. Could just be me misunderstanding what you said. That is my pet hate on the internet, misunderstanding what has bee typed. I've seen it happen too many times... often with bad consequences.

I wholeheartedly agree. With me at least actual anger wouldn't have been followed with emoticons. Or the embarrassed omission. What I said in latin was essentially "mind your own business."
  • Brohoof 1

I wholeheartedly agree. With me at least actual anger wouldn't have been followed with emoticons. Or the embarrassed omission. What I said in latin was essentially "mind your own business."

That's the next part, once you get to know someone you learn what they mean by what they say. That's not easy with a community as large as ours.

Anyway... with that resolved I wondered what that meant. I looked it up I found is "Do what you do" meaning "Do what you do best" it's from a movie I think...

It just confused me more :P

That's the next part, once you get to know someone you learn what they mean by what they say. That's not easy with a community as large as ours.

Anyway... with that resolved I wondered what that meant. I looked it up I found is "Do what you do" meaning "Do what you do best" it's from a movie I think...

It just confused me more :P

You are correct on both accounts. The phrase was used in Tombstone. Remember latin usually depended on the context by which the phrase was used. "Do what you do." Can be insinuated as such. I do know what you mean, but out of all the bronies, sometimes you do grow close to some and get their quirks. It's one of the steps that happen before they go from names on a screen to being friends. :)

I had two girls(one was rican and the other mexican) who were my friends in high school(planning on college now). They both were exactly like pinkie pie,to much energy for me. one time they freakin stole my glasses and fitted cap and had me run all over the park for my items.Just so i can stay a couple more hours with them! I could probably never have a good relationship with a person like pinkie pie.Although someone like twilight sparkle would make a fine catch.

A girl like twilight would be, fitting for me, if you could put it that way.

Personality as well as physically? . . . What? Hey if you were trying to be subtle on a forum you wouldn't ask the ones reading your post to follow you on a thought. You would say it. Verum inter amicos! That's what we are here for! Confession and discussion.

Personality as well as physically? . . . What? Hey if you were trying to be subtle on a forum you wouldn't ask the ones reading your post to follow you on a thought. You would say it. Verum inter amicos! That's what we are here for! Confession and discussion.

Sorry, i jsut read the OP and posted lol.

Sweet Celestia, I think you may be onto something here!

I must say, I do prefer the fluttershy types of girls and fluttershy is my favorite.

Just like, wow. That's awesome. Excellent theory!

• Brohoof 1

Sweet Celestia, I think you may be onto something here!

I must say, I do prefer the fluttershy types of girls and fluttershy is my favorite.

Just like, wow. That's awesome. Excellent theory!

Isn't it though? I honestly thought I was the only brony who felt this way, let alone the only one who had theories on it! Why Fluttershy, if I may? (Not judging! She's mine too.) Edited by Steelquill
  • Brohoof 1

No worries. What is it about Twilight that you like? If I may pry?

She is like me, she reads books, kinda smarter then all her friends, adorable, facehooves alot, basically her personality is like mine, now what do you mean by physically like me?

Isn't it though? I honestly thought I was the only brony who felt this way, let alone the only one who had theories on it! Why Fluttershy, if I may? (Not judging! She's mine too.)

Something about shyness and quietness has always been attractive to me, not implying I'm attracted to fluttershy lol oh god no, just that she has the qualities that I like in a girl. Plus I myself am a general shy and introverted person who can occasionally come out of his shell to stand up for others. Tis how I've always been! :)
  • Brohoof 1

Something about shyness and quietness has always been attractive to me, not implying I'm attracted to fluttershy lol oh god no, just that she has the qualities that I like in a girl. Plus I myself am a general shy and introverted person who can occasionally come out of his shell to stand up for others. Tis how I've always been! :)

If one took the qualities of the ponies and put them into real people I would be most attracted to the ones with Twilight, Rainbow, and, Fluttershy's qualities. Putting those three's qualities into a single person would be my ideal woman.

• Brohoof 3

Very similar to me. I admit something far less noble to my affections of her. It is Fluttershy's demure nature. Her compassion combined with her insecurity makes me want to care for and protect her. She sets my fraternal instincts ablaze! I see my ideal relationship with someone like her. She would be the light of my world and eternal source of joy and I would be her rock and bulwark against all that troubles her. (Yeah that's chauvinistic enough to give Gaston a run for his money.)

This is strangely accurate... :blink:

Who's your "crush pony(ies)"?

Who's your "crush pony(ies)"?

I've got to go with Pinkie Pie, shes my favorite in the show, and its terrifying because I'm attracted to girls like her in real life. I really like party girls, who can be really relaxed about some things, but who are also completely insane ^_^ . Personally I see a lot of myself in Pinkie Pie as well :blink:

• Brohoof 1

i think you might be right. since my favorite pony would be luna.

i am a metalhead and i like loud music. and i am a bit socially awkward myself with the autism i have. and i like people that are the same as i am. so this does make sense.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, so many replies~ Glad that my theory works!

After this I realized new things of myself... Like Im a Pinkie Pie-Rarity-Twilight mixup ^^ and that I like people who are Pinkie Pie-ish~

• Brohoof 1

i think you might be right. since my favorite pony would be luna.

i am a metalhead and i like loud music. and i am a bit socially awkward myself with the autism i have. and i like people that are the same as i am. so this does make sense.

You have autism?

Glad to know I'm not alone.

• Brohoof 1

My girlfriend shows all qualities for being Fluttershy. XD This is why she's going to try and cosplay her while I cosplay Rainbow Dash. This just confirmed my theories on my weird obsession...