searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

We let an Alicorn in? 

Who's the glorious son of a bitch anyhow? :lol:

You called?

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

Important Update:

A few updates have been made to the original post with new players, combatants, and upcoming matches. Check them out if you wish to keep up. Just as well, if there is anything that I might have missed, then let me know, and as DM I will personally take care of it in order to maintain the proper flow of the RP with an updated listing process. Thank you. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Important Update:

A few updates have been made to the original post with new players, combatants, and upcoming matches. Check them out if you wish to keep up. Just as well, if there is anything that I might have missed, then let me know, and as DM I will personally take care of it in order to maintain the proper flow of the RP with an updated listing process. Thank you. :)

I wish I knew everyone was so busy before I brought Snowstorm in because he's still just drinking in a bar .3.

• Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Soooooooooooooooooooo, what can I do to introduce my character?

have them get off the train, after arriving in bangcolt, or waltz up to the front gates?

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

YESSSS!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Lupus, we shall do glorious battle in the Great Arena of Champions.

Soooooooooooooooooooo, what can I do to introduce my character?

have them get off the train, after arriving in bangcolt, or waltz up to the front gates?

^

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

I'll reply first thing tomorrow. Sleepy horse is sleepy.

• Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Ah yes. So, I wanna RP with the son of a gun, SoL style.

As soon as I'm done with the tryouts, k?

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

Hi there!  I read up on the first post and was interested on joining with my OC, Baroness Carnelian Clout (Link to profile in my sig).  Before I formally apply, though, does anyone here have any suggestions on limiting powers but still staying competitive?  I have a habit of playing to lose way too often, but that won't exactly help me in this case XP

Roleplaying for Eight Years and Counting!

2DiWnOA.png

List of All My Active OCs

Hi there!  I read up on the first post and was interested on joining with my OC, Baroness Carnelian Clout (Link to profile in my sig).  Before I formally apply, though, does anyone here have any suggestions on limiting powers but still staying competitive?  I have a habit of playing to lose way too often, but that won't exactly help me in this case XP

When I was giving my OC up for delegation, I just gave them a rundown of my OC's powers and skills. Try doing just that and try to tell them some weaknesses to both the abilities and your character in general. It worked for me and my character was accepted in a few days after some delegation.

When I was giving my OC up for delegation, I just gave them a rundown of my OC's powers and skills. Try doing just that and try to tell them some weaknesses to both the abilities and your character in general. It worked for me and my character was accepted in a few days after some delegation.

In that case, a basic run down of her powers.

Due to a dark covenant made by the progenitor of her noble house, Baroness Carnelian Clout apo Koroundio has been gifted with innate as well as adaptive powers.  Innately, she has the ability to call upon the powers of Tartarus to grant her special, if basic, power.  Things included in this innate skill set are things such as:

• Dark shield of minor deflection
  • Minor strength/speed boost
  • Basic emotional manipulation, etc

If she wanted to unlock her more powerful abilities, however, it simply would require her to pay in blood, specifically her own.  The dagger that she carries in her mane serves this purpose, and virtually any number of combat abilities are available at her disposal after the contract has been made.  Blood blades, blood missiles, blood shields, everything conceivable to the imagination...but only if she's willing and able to pay the price.  Assuming that the average pony has maybe 27 liters of blood, she could possibly utilize up to one-fifth, or 5-6 liters, before she risks death.

Thoughts?

2DiWnOA.png

In that case, a basic run down of her powers.

Due to a dark covenant made by the progenitor of her noble house, Baroness Carnelian Clout apo Koroundio has been gifted with innate as well as adaptive powers.  Innately, she has the ability to call upon the powers of Tartarus to grant her special, if basic, power.  Things included in this innate skill set are things such as:

• Dark shield of minor deflection
  • Minor strength/speed boost
  • Basic emotional manipulation, etc

If she wanted to unlock her more powerful abilities, however, it simply would require her to pay in blood, specifically her own.  The dagger that she carries in her mane serves this purpose, and virtually any number of combat abilities are available at her disposal after the contract has been made.  Blood blades, blood missiles, blood shields, everything conceivable to the imagination...but only if she's willing and able to pay the price.  Assuming that the average pony has maybe 27 liters of blood, she could possibly utilize up to one-fifth, or 5-6 liters, before she risks death.

Thoughts?

Welp, I can see that you clearly have quite a variety of powers, however, I can only see one particular weakness. I can already see how your strengths more than compensate for that one basic weakness. What the DMs here are also looking for are any character traits on the OC. You already mentioned weaknesses in terms of abilities, but what about weaknesses in her personality? For my character, Kronos, he's an overprotective and friendly guy that tends to get really attached to others should he make friends with anyone. He's also a desperate flirt with some standards. Character traits like that are what DMs here are also looking for in your character. Try to also give the DMs some things like that. If you want another reference, try to look at my other posts here to see what I'm talking about.

Welp, I can see that you clearly have quite a variety of powers, however, I can only see one particular weakness. I can already see how your strengths more than compensate for that one basic weakness. What the DMs here are also looking for are any character traits on the OC. You already mentioned weaknesses in terms of abilities, but what about weaknesses in her personality? For my character, Kronos, he's an overprotective and friendly guy that tends to get really attached to others should he make friends with anyone. He's also a desperate flirt with some standards. Character traits like that are what DMs here are also looking for in your character. Try to also give the DMs some things like that. If you want another reference, try to look at my other posts here to see what I'm talking about.

In that case, her character is really where her biggest weakness is.  

In a positive sense, she's very emotionally manipulative and intelligent.  She's played the game of courtly politics for years and knows what she's doing when it comes to social situations.  On the other hand, she's also very vain, narcissistic, and insecure.  You could easily liken her to the girl who never grew out of high school, constantly starving for attention and one-upping anyone she considers competition.  When in these emotionally compromised moods, she can be rather impulsive and petty.

2DiWnOA.png

@,
​I think she'll make a great addition. Here's how the RP works: You ask to fight someone in here, and when you both agree, you choose a place and duke it out. Have you read all of the rules?

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

@,

​I think she'll make a great addition. Here's how the RP works: You ask to fight someone in here, and when you both agree, you choose a place and duke it out. Have you read all of the rules?

Read all the rules!  I just wasn't sure if combat was done through trust or die rolls etc.

2DiWnOA.png