searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

The point is to come up with basic passive abilities that don't require blood, as I said earlier.  The power source would simply be the innate taint in her own blood.  One example that was already made earlier was being able to influence others through touch.

That makes more sense. But would you still count the ability to have some sort of "super blood" killing invading pathogens and such from the blood of others, in that case? Just saying; it would suck to bite into someone, drink their blood, pick up a sleeping draught or cutie pox or whatever they had on them at the time, then be out for days with a severe condition. Or two.

(edited)

That makes more sense. But would you still count the ability to have some sort of "super blood" killing invading pathogens and such from the blood of others, in that case? Just saying; it would suck to bite into someone, drink their blood, pick up a sleeping draught or cutie pox or whatever they had on them at the time, then be out for days with a severe condition. Or two.

Actually, the idea of stealing others' blood is to power much more powerful spells, especially conjuration type spells.  She doesn't keep the blood in her body.  Whatever blood she uses must be extracted from her body first.

Edited by hazardtime

Roleplaying for Eight Years and Counting!

2DiWnOA.png

List of All My Active OCs

@, @,

So now, Axton is just gonna try and find the broken pieces. XD

If he can bring them back to her, then it goes without saying that she owes him a favor~   :wub:

Jk, she'll just play with his ego and milk him for all the attention he can give her  :D

2DiWnOA.png

If he can bring them back to her, then it goes without saying that she owes him a favor~   :wub:

Jk, she'll just play with his ego and milk him for all the attention he can give her  :D

Axton's not much for talking. He'd just return it because it's the right thing. XD

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)

@J.R.

Ok, so please please please don't be mad about me not mentioning where the pieces ended up in my last post when Raze threw them in the portal. I did that to surprise you.

And yes, this was all planned out.

Edited by The Sad Manikin Mask
  • Brohoof 1

Check out Kyoshi's sig thread here.

My OC: Raze
"The world ends at your horizons."-Sanae Hanekoma

@J.R.

Ok, so please please please don't be mad about me not mentioning where the pieces ended up in my last post when Raze threw them in the portal. I did that to surprise you.

And yes, this was all planned out.

It's alright. Never really knew where to look anyway. Axton may not even find them.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

(edited)

Alright then, I guess Raze outsmarts the Ghost Rider wannabe this time!

Maybe. But he's more than just Ghost Rider.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/axton-gile-r8723​

Edited by J.R.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

I know, I only said that as to live up to Raze's personality of making references to other things.

Btw, he's just gonna call him Ghost Rider wannabe now.

Ah, ok.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

@

I wonder how Raze would deal with having his character assassinated, not being able to show his face about Bangcolt again without being glared at or having ponies spitting in his food, because Carnelian's already plotting his entrapment XP

Edited by hazardtime

2DiWnOA.png

If someone tries to assassinate him, he'll defend himself.

If someone glares at him, he'll grin back.

If people spit in his food, he'll just simply not eat it.

Basically, he'll get over it.

He's been all over, so he's experienced a lot of things. He doesn't give a crap about a lot of stuff unless it's really personal.

@

I wonder how Raze would deal with having his character assassinated, not being able to show his face about Bangcolt again without being glared at or having ponies spitting in his food, because Carnelian's already plotting his entrapment XP

Can I just say, I love Carnelian? XD

He's been all over, so he's experienced a lot of things. He doesn't give a crap about a lot of stuff unless it's really personal.

Apathetic at its finest. XD

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

Dead asassins everywhere lol. Money ain't worth getting killed over.

Guys am I the only one who doesn't like Miss Baroness? Not outright hate, just kind of annoying. The stuff she can do fight wise is cool, but just don't like the attitude and motivations. She and a couple other characters are basically out to undermine everyone. Wouldn't be surprised if she was put in the hospital a lot, and Axton came after her cause she's not a good pony and he kills such or she's infected.

Edited by bronislav84

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

Guys am I the only one who doesn't like Miss Baroness? Not outright hate, just kind of annoying. The stuff she can do fight wise is cool, but just don't like the attitude and motivations. She and a couple other characters are basically out to undermine everyone. Wouldn't be surprised if she was put in the hospital a lot, and Axton came after her cause she's not a good pony and he kills such or she's infected.

She's one of those stereotypical bad guys that everyone loves to hate- an aristocrat at her finest. Let me say now, Tsor'Ekoh has his own reasons for working with her. He's undead and not at all affected by her 'wily charm', he's looking to exploit her by playing the gentleman. He's been around too long to NOT know that aristocrats are aristocrats. Stuck up rich people who are too busy manipulating their underdogs to realize that they're being manipulated themselves? Prime targets.

Besides, is there an issue with forming The Stuck Up Bad Guys Posse? I mean, so they're working together, big deal. Right now, their goal is getting the crown back and giving Raze a really hard thwack in the arena for costing Tsor'Ekoh so many materials. I mean, not exactly undermining anyone at the moment. Now, granted, I can see where you'd have an issue with this, but let's just say that this is for SoL only and has nothing to do with the arena. We're not going to completely tag team and dominate everyone.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's definitely a love to hate thing. Where did I ever mention telling you guys how to play your characters? I'm really not, just an opinion basically. If it sounded that way, I'm really sorry. We had a bad guy posse by the way once. Whatever happened to them I don't remember. They seemed to kind of poof out of existence? CMIIW, someone?

Also tag teams, 2v2, 3v3 etc, multiples like 2v1, and any combination thereof should totally be an option. Surprised it's been 1v1 so long. Anyone?

Edited by bronislav84

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

(edited)

Right now I'm trying to do something along those lines, like finding a group of people to support Raze taking down the baroness.

Are bits or research somehow involved? Do you need (totally not actual) WMDs, which also involves money and/or research? A certain inventor who runs a shop but is currently in the hospital might be interested.

Edited by bronislav84

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

Mind quoting me please if you're going to do that? Mentions don't send me to the right post :(

Gonna need some details please, either here or by PM whichever you prefer

Ah I didn't know mentions aren't working for you, sorry about that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh they work, just not how people want them to. The link just goes to the last post in the thread, regardless of where that post actually is in the thread. Staff have been trying to fix it, but as of now it's been like around 6 months my account has been bugged like this. Le sigh.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

When I say "character assassination", I mean the legal definition.  I can admit it gets sort of confusing in this case because we're RPers and character has an ambiguous meaning, but in this case, I'm referring to the deliberate action of smearing and discrediting someone to the point that society wants to see them gone.

Can I just say, I love Carnelian? XD

Thanks!  I admit, she's more about politics than she is about fighting, but that's just what she's used to XP

Dead asassins everywhere lol. Money ain't worth getting killed over.

I can certainly understand where you're coming from, however I wouldn't go so far as to say that she's a Chaotic Neutral punk out to watch the world burn for her enjoyment.  She's more along the lines of a Lawful Evil dominator who's so used to making connections, that she simply can't fathom arriving somewhere new and not having somepony that she can rely upon to keep herself and her assets secure.  This is especially so now that she's travelling alone, and with this increased paranoia comes an increased desire to ensure that her ass is covered from all possible angles.

• Brohoof 4

2DiWnOA.png

I can certainly understand where you're coming from, however I wouldn't go so far as to say that she's a Chaotic Neutral punk out to watch the world burn for her enjoyment. She's more along the lines of a Lawful Evil dominator who's so used to making connections, that she simply can't fathom arriving somewhere new and not having somepony that she can rely upon to keep herself and her assets secure. This is especially so now that she's travelling alone, and with this increased paranoia comes an increased desire to ensure that her ass is covered from all possible angles.
Oh well that's actually interesting. How much bits does she have, exactly? A business connection might be doable.

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing