Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sci-Fanasty (OOC, Discussion, Signup)

DarkHaert

RP - https://mlpforums.com/topic/140375-sci-fantasy-rp/

So here's a little thing I've been cooking up. A science fantasy RP. Science Fantasy is a true cross between Science Fiction and Fantasy. I'll have more later, so if you're interested, drop a reply.

Accepted OCs (The Cast)

Shadar'Kai - Me

Night Shadow - Shadow Strike

Infinitus - Me

Neon Beats - DJ Neon

Spikus Fyre - SpikusFyre

Alpha Goval - Shadow Strike

Missklang - By Himself

Dark Façade - Me

Edited by Darkhaert 2099
  • Brohoof 1

Alrighty, if you want your OC to join then here are the Boundaries:

- No OP. (If you are an alicorn then balance your godly powers)

- Your OC must be intelligent.

Character Sheet

- Name

- Race

- Skills

- Personality

- Background

- What are your OC's interests are Roleplay-wise. AKA your OC's goals.

- Gear

~~~~~~~OR~~~~~~~

- Submit a Link

- What are your OC's interests are Roleplay-wise. AKA your OC's goals.

The question is: you are in a pub/bakery/tavern. Do I greet you like the first time?

Tavern/Bar, We know each other, so greet me how you wish.

• Brohoof 2

Major time lapse, this is the beginning of EoD but it's also the end, but the EoD is also the beginning of this... >.>

Also, wtf just happened? Where'd you get a shotgun? Sooooo many efffing questionz

Edited by Shadow Strike

@,

I'm pretty confused now....

The Events where I kipnap Twilight takes five years after the EoD incident.

The Part where Dark Façade's Dreadnought self dies happens 10,000 before.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spikus-fyre-r8722

I give you the new and improved version of this character. Missklang sent me here a while ago but I was going to finish the current version of this character before even trying this. There will be quite a bit of difference from the previous RP and this one because of I was using an older version for that one.

EDIT: At least now there's a legitimate reason he hates being called "Spikey".

Edited by SpikusFyre
  • Brohoof 1

@

You guys will probably start off hating my guts then just from previous encounters. As for the major personality shift could just say that Fuchowa from that RP was actively corrupting me in order to make me fit cruelty better as it was kind of a loose fit to begin with and grew more fitting with time. I dunno but there will be a noticeable difference in the way he acts.

Edited by SpikusFyre
  • Brohoof 1

Yup, I kinda mentioned that his plan was to use you as a power source. I like this idea, how about you? It could turn out that EoD was fake all along. Still, Missklang in his ship will collect the amulets that were supposedly the EoD for the collection...My ship is obsessed with collecting stuff...

Yup, I kinda mentioned that his plan was to use you as a power source. I like this idea, how about you? It could turn out that EoD was fake all along. Still, Missklang in his ship will collect the amulets that were supposedly the EoD for the collection...My ship is obsessed with collecting stuff...

Well I probably still have the element of cruelty with me just because I didn't do anything with it after it was basically useless but that's besides the point now I just need to think of a first post... Probably will end up just crashing into a building. Not sure just yet.

Edited by SpikusFyre
  • Brohoof 1

Don't let that ship in my collection room

Or a museum as some might call it

My ship is normally behaving decently enough, but if she becomes obsessed with the Starswirl's last toothbrush you got in your museum, there is no way to stop her... If you didn't get it yet, she is the boss here, not me. I just do what she wants because I get the free travel to interesting places and the free adventure from retrieving the stuff she wants...

I'll let you two argue... After all, it's her business, not mine. I have no business at all.... Wait! Is it the first edition of advanced chaos spells for dummies!?      I don't care...lol

I'll let you two argue... After all, it's her business, not mine. I have no business at all.... Wait! Is it the first edition of advanced chaos spells for dummies!?      I don't care...lol

I also have the first edition Discords guide to ultimate chaos, signed and in mint condition, although that's in the library

• Brohoof 1

You know, Missklang has been working on a very interesting project in his last hundred years. Creating a spell that could create any book. It turns out he had a misscalculation and all possible books were created. So, it's not of much use but still an interesting place to hang out... Deep in his ship is located a very spetial door that leads to the library of babel where all of the books are stored. Soo, yeah... Go have a look: https://libraryofbabel.info/

You know, Missklang has been working on a very interesting project in his last hundred years. Creating a spell that could create any book. It turns out he had a misscalculation and all possible books were created. So, it's not of much use but still an interesting place to hang out... Deep in his ship is located a very spetial door that leads to the library of babel where all of the books are stored. Soo, yeah... Go have a look: https://libraryofbabel.info/

No...

Just No

post-35621-0-40742800-1445821592.jpeg

Is it me or the necklace look like a skull?

So, what we should do with the attacking robot anyway? I disable it or you guys wish to battle it?

"One does not simply disable a rusty robot controlled by a unicorn taught by discord, you might as well offend him :P

• Brohoof 1