gaming Black Ops 3! Anyone else getting it?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Another year, another Call of Duty. I know many have now grown tired of this franchise, and I can totally understand why. For me though, Black Ops 2 was by far my favorite in the franchise and it was because of the first one that I loved the multiplayer, so this particular series holds a special place for me. So I will definitely be picking this one up. Anyone else getting it tomorrow at launch? :D This might be my final COD purchase as the other two companies developing them are not really impressing me anymore. If you all want to add me on Xbox One, my gamertag is on my profile! ^____^

Also, here is a thing I did for the third game:

post-8308-0-68456200-1446659296_thumb.png

Yup, I do that for every COD at this point. :P Good way to start the excitement. 

• Brohoof 6

Got my money saved for Fallout I'm afraid, the CoD franchise just ain't doing it for me at the moment. Although, I'd be more than willing to get if the game is a change from the recent CoD entries :P 

CoD still holds a special place in my heart, specifically CoD 4 and MW2 :)

• Brohoof 3

I only have a 360 right now and that version is pants from what I've heard :P

I'll probably wait and pick it up if I ever get a PS4/Xbone or a capable PC

• Brohoof 1

I've told myself every year since MW3 that I wouldn't buy the next CoD, and every year I've ended up buying it anyway so I doubt this will be an exception.

At least it's Treyarch so the campaign will be fun if nothing else.

• Brohoof 1

This might be my final COD purchase as the other two companies developing them are not really impressing me anymore.

So final COD or only CODs from Treyarch?

I pre-ordered BO3 for PC few months ago; I look forward to play it though disappointed that collector's edition doesn't exist for PC players.

• Brohoof 1

from what i've played of the beta, i have to say it's a wonderful game and i do plan to pick it up at some point in the future

i'm not going to be buying it on launch though, my computer actually can't seem to handle it

• Brohoof 1

I haven't played any for a while but I decided to get this one. I hope it's at least decent considering that's 60 dollars I could have bought more toys with. It's pretty bad when I look back at Modern Warfare 2 as better times.

My sister is downloading the game right now (she preordered it) and is pretty hyped for it. She's been talking about it for months. Honestly, the series gets a bad reputation but it's actually a really good series. Zombies especially is 10/10.

• Brohoof 5

My sister is downloading the game right now (she preordered it) and is pretty hyped for it. She's been talking about it for months. Honestly, the series gets a bad reputation but it's actually a really good series. Zombies especially is 10/10.

For me, Treyarch has been my favourite of COD developers since WAW. I have always enjoyed their games (excluding COD3 which isn't available for PC) so I have most trust in them. And people say that COD is worst game series... but I think that most COD games are at least good games even if it's not necessarily most innovative game series in existence.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Black Ops II was the best CoD in my opinion, and I still play it a lot. I haven't been impressed by any of the CoD games that followed it. Since my dad and I share an account, I guess I might end up playing it eventually, but I can't say for certain whether I'll enjoy it. I am personally more eager for Fallout 4.

• Brohoof 2

I got it today which is surprising because i thought i would get it tomorrow. I haven't played it yet since i'm still playing Syndicate.

As for the game i did enjoy Black Ops 1 and 2's single player so i will like this one, i haven't tried zombies yet on any of them.

I would have played some co-op campaign with you if you were on PS4.

• Brohoof 1

Fallout or Cod... Fallout or Cod...

Well considering i hate Cod, Fallout 4 it will be XD

EDIT: Okay so i said i hated Cod and i wasn't going to get the new Cod but i should of looked up the trailers before i said anything since i just watched the trailer and to tell the truth... It makes me want it. 

I've always been the one for future warfare and seeing all the mechs, robots and advanced weaponry... It really makes me want it  

I may not get it at launch, but I'm gonna try to get it as soon as I am able to afford it (for PC that is, as I don't own an Xbox One atm (I'll still be using a controller for the PC version tho, cuz I'm already used to playing COD games with a controller)).

It may as well be my last one (for now at least), because Treyarch seems to be impressing me a lot more than the other two devs.

I only ever got any CoD game because my friends would all be playing up, this year I've had enough. I'm not falling for it Activation not this year $80 is to much to be spending on a 2 hour campaign is a half baked story and a multiplayer that even at it's best connection takes a second to catch up. I know it has zombies but zombies always kicked me and getting 4 friends online at the same time was difficult enough but getting all 4 into the same lobby is near impossible with Australian internet.

Not this year i'm staying well away from it, already committed to Fallout 4.

post-34501-0-61937500-1446786276.gif

I am not getting Black Ops 3. I just don't really get into COD like I used to. I had MW2 and the first Black Ops. I loved the first Black Ops game, and I've had fun playing the other ones at my friends house, but they never really made my want to buy the new CODs. My co-worker told me that Black Ops 3 is the most anticipated game this year. More than Fallout 4. I got the impression that the last few COD games were not that good, so I was surprised when I was told this.

I will be getting Fallout 4, and maybe Star Wars Battlefront.

Edited by McDude

I just picked up Black Ops 3 last night. I only got to play a tiny bit because I have work today, but I am going to play it heavily this weekend.

Mine came just now in the mail ^_^

It's taking a while to install...

I suck but if you have it on PS4, I'll add you later and we can play.

I really wish I could, but I only have an xbox one... U_U

So many people on here seem to be Xbox One players. Makes me sad. :C

I suck but if you have it on PS4, I'll add you later and we can play.

I'm not really good at the game, but I got it for PS4 as well. Hope we can play sometime.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Black Ops 2 was by far my favorite in the franchise

100% agree.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to play Black Ops 3 cause I'm a bit of a cod fanboy and BO2 is imo the best cod. I've played bo2 soooo much and I'd like to brag a little bit and say that I'm a beast as well. I haven't really played a new cod game in ages cause I've been stuck with bo2 so long.. AW was meh and Ghosts was a joke. BO3 looks awesome.

Haha anyway, I am sadly not getting BO3 because it is kind of meaningless to get it for the old generation consoles (Xbox 360 in my case) and I really don't think it's worth it to spend so much money on a PS4 or Xbox One just to play one game. "But just buy it for pc! PC master race!". No thanks, There are certain FPS games that I don't want to play on the PC because I want to use a controller. "You can use a controller on PC if you want". Yes, I know but that gives me a huge disadvantage against the other players and I just don't want to spend over 9000 hours getting used to aiming with the mouse. It'll just make me feel like a noob all over again.

I'd totally get it if someone donated like 400 bucks though, haha

With that said... I'm looking for someone on the 360 to play bo2 with me :3

• Brohoof 1