Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Rocket Quillwing's Free Requests

Hammy21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is transcendent. :o  When you're not so clogged up, i'd like to request again; this is amazing. :pinkie:

Haha thanks, I'm happy you liked it ^^" You can request again now, if you really want. I go in order anyways, so it's not like you'd be budging in front of anyone that's already requested.

Also, I hope you don't mind that I put this as an example on the intro page?

(edited)

Could you draw my pony persona Silver Stream? You can draw her in any pose you like c: Her cutiemark is a whirlpool with a water lily in the middle btw:

sig-4196321.sig-4196321.sig-4196321.moon

poniverse3_11_7.png

Edited by R.Q.

No image, but text galoresy. I'd appreciate it if you could draw it.

She's a nearly middle aged pegasus with a long, straight, greasy black mane she usually props behind her ears, one of which is clipped. She has sand colored fur and a short, straight tail that goes straight down. Her cutie mark is a red circle with an x through it. She wears a red headband, various punk styled earrings on her ear, and a short sleeved denim jacket. She's got green eyes she's lying back as if she was in a recliner and has a bored, spaced out expression on her face.

Her name is Gauze.

If that's too vague, you can let me know. You can fill in the missing details as you wish.

Haha thanks, I'm happy you liked it ^^" You can request again now, if you really want. I go in order anyways, so it's not like you'd be budging in front of anyone that's already requested.

Also, I hope you don't mind that I put this as an example on the intro page?

I don't mind at all, actually; you should be proud of that. :lol:  And, if you could draw Skyla:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skyla-r8756

It'd be much appreciated as well. :adorkable:

Well my mind is blown and flapping on the floor from the art you have done...(watches her brain flap on the floor).    You did a grand of a grand job!   :sneer:

Well my mind is blown and flapping on the floor from the art you have done...(watches her brain flap on the floor).    You did a grand of a grand job!   :sneer:

Haha thank you  :wub: that brain thing sounds a little unhealthy, though, does it normally do that?  :lol:

Haha thank you  :wub: that brain thing sounds a little unhealthy, though, does it normally do that?  :lol:

Yes, yes it does when the mind is blown.... :sneer:

Whenever you have time, could you do my oc? Her name is Marx Revise.

I haven't done her cutie mark "professionally yet" but it's suppossed to be a stack of books with 2 pencils leaning against them forming an "X".

post-30538-0-72506000-1447176619_thumb.png

Your art is quite lovely. Could you do a profile (head and neck only) pic of my OC? I want her to have this expression but without a mouth line and blushing:

angry_earth_pony_base_by_xgamergirl3-d5c

OC: 

3b114df3909187ed56f9a96bb37856e1.png

P.S: She doesn't have any eyelashes

Keep the little flower accessory

Don't forget the freckles :3

Take your time, i'm patient  :smug: