Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Singers for a new song by this Wednesday!

DefaultUser123

Hi, I am looking for some female singers for a new song project! I have been doing this for three weeks now and I still need to fulfill my cast after some have made it to the project. I still need a Vinyl, Lyra and Bon Bon singer. If you have a youtube pm me at AsktheMasterofEquestria, my second channel. I can only message you from there but be warned that I will not reply right away. So I apologize if I miss your message for a couple of days or hours.

However if you do not have a youtube, send me an email by telling me yours through to my MLP Forums private messages! I will still not reply straight away because my second channel and MLP Forums are like second party websites for me (if you know what I mean.) 

An email is required for this and a mic (whether you have a yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.) Because I will need to send you the material you'll need for this project.

I need a mic because I will need your lines. I'd prefer a high quality mic without most of the background noise, but if you are willing to edit in your vocals into the instrumental on your own it would be great if you could. But still a high quality mic would be the best mic to use without much background noise as possible.

Tip: Please do not be a confused person if you do not know how to use a mic or an email, 

and please do not bother me with voice acting questions as I am not an expert myself; otherwise 

I will ignore you. Take tutorials and lessons first before going on major projects. Remember, baby steps first. 

I do not want anymore singers dropping out because of this. I also recommend voice actors who have Audacity 

or another programs to mix their vocals into the instrumental as I am not an expert in audio mixing either, and I'd 

be grateful to have as much background noise removed from your mic as much as possible.

Edited by TheMareBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I am interested but would like a bit more detail on the project if possible

I really can't but if you're really interested send me a pm so that I can share more detail with you. 

Also which characters do you plan on doing?

Edit: Also you do not have to send your email right away. 

Edited by TheMareBrony

I need more singers by the weekend, and one of the vas dropped so I'm looking 

for a new one. But that role won't be opened yet. I'll need lines by tomorrow. 

If people are interested in singing and have a good voice for the characters above, 

please please take this opportunity! But please be prepared to have an email, a  

proper mic and everything else so that I won't have more singers dropping out.