Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Poniverse gets Silly with Fun and Charity

Simon

9z6rBsB.png

Things are getting Silly at Poniverse! Not only will Silly Filly Studios be joining us as our next Q&A guest, but Poniverse will once again be raising money for the BC Children’s Hospital in our fourth annual Making Christmas Merrier Charity Drive!

Whether you know them for their heart-warming story of Snowdrop or their heart-pounding adventure of Fall of the Crystal Empire, it’s hard to not find something for everybody over at Silly Filly Studios. If you’d like the chance to chat with them about everything from your favorite pony animation to their recent reveal of their original animation project, Starsign, be sure to stop by and chat with some of the minds behind Silly Filly Studios!

Join Poniverse in welcoming Silly Filly Studios to MLP Forums on Saturday November 21 at 5-8 pm PST!

This week also marks the start of Poniverse’s annual charity drive, Making Christmas Merrier!  Since 2011, the Poniverse community has donated over $5,000 to the BC Children’s Hospital.  Every dollar raised during Making Christmas Merrier goes to purchase toys to make sure every child at the BC Children’s Hospital has a fantastic holiday season! Look for the MCM kickoff thread over on MLP Forums after the 19th to find out more!

Stop by MLP Forums between November 19 and December 19 to participate in the games, giving and giveaways of our fourth Making Christmas Merrier Charity Drive!

Need more reason to participate in MCM and the Silly Filly Studios Q&A? One lucky person will receive their very own Snowdrop plush! Just make a donation as part of Making Christmas Merrier before the end of the Silly Filly Studios Q&A on November 21st or ask a question during the Q&A and you’ll be entered to win a Snowdrop plush by Lunar Shine to be shipped early next year!

Whether you want to give a few spare dollars to help make a child’s holidays special, or chat with some of the fandom’s premier animation talent, there’s never been a better week to be on MLP Forums! See you then!

• Brohoof 21

I'll be sure to watch for that next Saturday, it's cool that MLPForums has their own charity :D I can already feel the Christmas spirit...wait, that's just my broken heater.

Edited by Alpha Hedge
  • Brohoof 4

Can't wait for both the Q&A this Saturday as well as seeing how MCM plays out.  This is going to be quite the holiday season this year folks, get hype!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Woho! Love Silly Filly Studios :)

And even more excited about MCM this year, seeing as this is my first actual time that I'll be participating :3

• Brohoof 1

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!! I wanna go to this!!! It sounds like a load of fun! But why isn't it happening in EST?

The capital of Estuaria is currently facing a plague of frogs and fiddler crabs, so we had to hold it elsewhere.

Seriously though, most events of Poniverse would make sense to be communicated in PST as Poniverse as an organization is located on the west coast of Canada. The founder is also located there ;)

• Brohoof 4

The capital of Estuaria is currently facing a plague of frogs and fiddler crabs, so we had to hold it elsewhere.

Seriously though, most events of Poniverse would make sense to be communicated in PST as Poniverse as an organization is located on the west coast of Canada. The founder is also located there ;)

Oh! That makes a lot of sense! Thank you much Jeric

• Brohoof 1

This will be a blast! I can't wait to ask Silly Filly Studios all about my favourite animations! :squee: And I will most certainly donate some money if I can. It will go to such a great cause! :yay: Looking forward to these big events.

• Brohoof 1