Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Sure, Spitfire! Or any of the Wonderbolts, really. But Spitfire the most - have you seen how effortlessly she FLIES? I meanna, that's just...so awesome!

Oh yeah, she's pretty cool I guess. How many Sonic Rainbooms have any of the Wonderbolts made?

Oh yeah, she's pretty cool I guess. How many Sonic Rainbooms have any of the Wonderbolts made?

They don't make Sonic Rainbooms, that's my thing. But they do all these other amazing things *flails hooves about wildly in demonstration*

Sorry but she's my special somepony and I'm hers!

...Funny, I've never seen you two together.

Rainbow dash, why are you so awesome?

Might as well ask why is the sky blue? It just is. B)

Yep this weekend! :)*Gives Dashie a Pegacuddle!*

I'll see if I can drop by!

Rainbow Dash, how did it feel to be in the Hearth's Warming Eve play? did you feel nervous? and how did you feel playing as Commander Hurricane who seemed very...bossy and mean who also seemed to be the opposite of you? and by the way i LOVED that play X3

Sounds good!

...would it be alright if we hangout tonight?

Yeah, I'll come by!

Oh that's because most of the time she's busy!

With routines, I bet! I'm gonna have to work even harder to catch up!

Rainbow Dash, how did it feel to be in the Hearth's Warming Eve play? did you feel nervous? and how did you feel playing as Commander Hurricane who seemed very...bossy and mean who also seemed to be the opposite of you? and by the way i LOVED that play X3

Nervous? Not at all!

Okay, maybe a bit. But I didn't screw anything up.

And I didn't really care about who I was playing - I'm glad I got a part at all!

Although, well...I've heard some bronies talking about me behind my back. They say I'm actually kinda a jerk too, just like Hurricane. That's not true, is it?

Oh Rainbow Daaash, I has something awesome to show you. Wanna see? :wub:

Awesome, I know it'll be worth it!

Rainbow Dash im not sure if you got this yet but do you know anything about Fluttershy's shed?

She told me not to go in there...

*shows Rainbow Dash a pizza box, opens up and it reveals a freshly baked pizza* Tada! :D

Yes, it was made by none other than Pizza Boy (even though you don't know him :P), who told me to deliver it for ya, RD! Hope you like it! :wub:

Oh, and you should thank him, because for a pegasi, he sure knows how to make pizza in Equestria! :D

Edited by Heavyshy

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my gosh rainbow dash your are the coolest Pegasus pony ever i am going to buy any merch they have of you you are AWESOME

you are the best :wub:

what do's it feel like when you do a sonic rainboom?

Edited by lightning strike

*shows Rainbow Dash a pizza box, opens up and it reveals a freshly baked pizza* Tada! :D

Yes, it was made by none other than Pizza Boy (even though you don't know him :P), who told me to deliver it for ya, RD! Hope you like it! :wub:

Oh, and you should thank him, because for a pegasi, he sure knows how to make pizza in Equestria! :D

Hmm.

Well, I don't really want to get fat, but...that pizza does smell good...

Oh, screw it! *begins eating*

Oh yea! Oh I rewatched the time when you made the sonic rainboom for your first time! It.... Was.... AWESOME!

You...have it on tape?

Dash have you ever tasted meat before?

If you have did you like it? Or if you didn't would you want to?

...meat? You mean, like, eating ANIMALS?

Eww...

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my gosh rainbow dash your are the coolest Pegasus pony ever i am going to buy any merch they have of you you are AWESOME

you are the best :wub:

what do's it feel like when you do a sonic rainboom?

A blast of speed, and then you're so numb that you can't feel anything else except for your thumping heart.

It. Is. AWESOME.

Hey Rainbow, I'm kinda new here.. But I just wanted to stop by and let you know you&'re awesome. More awesome than anything. I actually got a tattoo in your likeness put on my back. Bad decission or awesome decission? There is a huge backstory as to why, but what do you think?

Posted Image 

Haha, don't worry about it, RD! So long as you exercise well, and you'll fly even faster! Heck, you'll pretty much wow to the Wonderbolts! :D

Yeah, you're right. Guess I can indulge a little!

*finishes the box*

Hey RD, what do you find is the best way tae relax?

Sleep.

Duh.

Hey Rainbow, I'm kinda new here.. But I just wanted to stop by and let you know you&'re awesome. More awesome than anything. I actually got a tattoo in your likeness put on my back. Bad decission or awesome decission? There is a huge backstory as to why, but what do you think?

Posted Image

Wow, that does look pretty awesome! That's definitely a great choice! :wub:

Good morning Dash! I can't wait for my party today!! :) It starts at like 6 PM :)

Good morning Dash! I can't wait for my party today!! :) It starts at like 6 PM :)

I'll be watching the clock, don't worry.