Aureity

To rainbow dash , i used to be the fastest person i knew , i won tones of races and awards ,until one day i ran so hard i broke my leg (possible) . now i have a permanant limp i am stuck with for the rest of my life . think of any ways i can be as fast as you? :(

To rainbow dash , i used to be the fastest person i knew , i won tones of races and awards ,until one day i ran so hard i broke my leg (possible) . now i have a permanant limp i am stuck with for the rest of my life . think of any ways i can be as fast as you? :(

Oh, that sucks! But you know, motivation is key. WIth the right mindset, you'll get back on your hooves someday.

Um.

What

Posted Image

The sky is blue because light reflects off the ocean.

Your move.

Actually, it's cause of the sunlight getting scattered by particles in the air.

*snicker* Not as dumb as you think , huh?

...okay, fine. Twilight told me.

Actually, it's cause of the sunlight getting scattered by particles in the air.

*snicker* Not as dumb as you think , huh?

...okay, fine. Twilight told me.

Still, you're contradicting your own point that the sky "Is just blue" without a reason for it to be blue. Edited by Dr. Ocsid

Still, you're contradicting your own point that the sky "Is just blue" without a reason for it to be blue.

Ugh. Can't a pony make a statement without somepony annoying correctly everything she says? You and Twi really should get together sometime. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Hi RD! I hope you enjoyed the party last night. The pizza, smores, and cake were really good weren't they? :)

Sure looked like it. I didn't eat anything though...already slower by 0.00001 seconds in my flight routine thanks to the pizza I ate. Not cool.

Sure looked like it. I didn't eat anything though...already slower by 0.00001 seconds in my flight routine thanks to the pizza I ate. Not cool.

Ah yes being a microsecond slower is gonna turn you into the slowest flyer in the world :). Did you have a good time though?

Ah yes being a microsecond slower is gonna turn you into the slowest flyer in the world :). Did you have a good time though?

Yeah, it was a blast! We should have another some other time!

Ooh, how about that holiday you bronies call Christmas?

Posted Image

Hi Rainbow Dash! Check out this awesome game (even though the writing's unusual (skip at 1:31 for the awesome action)! :D

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jOfY_F_0U

Whaddya think? :wub:

Pfft, ground racing's no fun. Try flying - that's a blast.

Also, I have no idea what anypony is saying....where's Octavia when you need her? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Rainbow Dash

Whats your opinion on Fluttershy?

She's one of my closest friends, why?

Hey Rainbow Dash! What's your opinion on Pinkie?

Hyper. So. SO. Hyper. Like seriously, sometimes she needs to chill a bit. It's almost like she's on a constant sugar rush.

Wait a minute...

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Ah yes I would love to have you at a christmas party. In fact Im thinking of a way to give everypony a gift! *Hugs RD*

Posted Image

Pfft, ground racing's no fun. Try flying - that's a blast.

Also, I have no idea what anypony is saying....where's Octavia when you need her? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

She's one of my closest friends, why?

Hyper. So. SO. Hyper. Like seriously, sometimes she needs to chill a bit. It's almost like she's on a constant sugar rush.

Wait a minute...

True, though to be honest, I have never flown before, 'cause y'know... I can't fly at ALL, RD (note the lack of wings I have). :(

How about Rarity? What do you think of her?

She's wayyy too obsessed over fashion, but she's cool, too. Really nice, actually.

Except when she tries to give me a makeover. Then I'm hoofin' it out of there.

Ah yes I would love to have you at a christmas party. In fact Im thinking of a way to give everypony a gift! *Hugs RD*

You have to give gifts at Christmas? Huh, that's...interesting.

Hey Rainbow Dash, in your option, is winning all that's important, or is it better to have a major challange with a worthy rival?

It's the thrill that makes the race special. It's not really cool to "win" if you're up against, say, a snail.

True, though to be honest, I have never flown before, 'cause y'know... I can't fly at ALL, RD (note the lack of wings I have). :(

Ha, you have no idea what you're missing. Pinkie has a hot-air balloon, though. Maybe she'll let you borrow it.

• Brohoof 1

sorry for replying late but anyway, i don't think your a jerk, a bit show-offy and blunt but not a jerk...and others have been talking about you behind your back? that is sooooo not cool >.>

by the way...i know you had a bad experience with Gilda, but what if you met another griffon who was like the complete opposite of Gilda and didn't really care about being cool, would you want to be friends with her/him?