Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

@@Unicorncob,

"If it goes the way I'm hoping, you won't even have to look at morphine ever again," Solar said, smiling the widest she ever had since getting on the shuttle, "But, it's totally up to you. We don't have to do it this way if you don't want to."

Sapphire looks over to Solar after the shuttle moves. "So that is why you... I mean what kind of a silly question is that would you like to give up an addiction?" She shook her head at the silliness of the question that Solar had asked and that she'd nearly spilled the beans about the morphine. So Amber has a morphine habit?

Sapphire looks over to Solar after the shuttle moves. "So that is why you... I mean what kind of a silly question is that would you like to give up an addiction?" She shook her head at the silliness of the question that Solar had asked and that she'd nearly spilled the beans about the morphine. So Amber has a morphine habit?

"Hey, this is about her," Solar argued, "I can't speak for her, she can choose what method she wants to get off the habit, alright? She can make her own decisions."

She looked into Sapphire's eyes, fixing her with a look that just spoke volumes of 'Please don't tell her!'.

"Hey, this is about her," Solar argued, "I can't speak for her, she can choose what method she wants to get off the habit, alright? She can make her own decisions."

She looked into Sapphire's eyes, fixing her with a look that just spoke volumes of 'Please don't tell her!'.

Lightning looked at the 3 mares. "Well, there are various ways of going about this, so don't worry. If one doesn't work, we have a few backup plans. Amber, this is your call. We can try whatever Tuesday came up with or you could do it the hard way. But, if you decide to take the hard way...at best, you'll go through a LOT of discomfort. At the worst..." Lightning shivered at the thought. "You don't wanna know what might happen."

"I- um..." Amber wanted to instantly pounce on the idea that the addiction could be cured, but there was something that kept rattling around at the back of her mind. Is it really that easy? Just some fancy spell or whatever and that was it...? She thought to herself, staring down at the floor of the shuttle and at the many hooves which lay upon it. The mare furrowed her brow and ruffled her wings as her mind constantly fought against herself. "U-um, what actually is the treatment thing? A spell?" She asked.

"I- um..." Amber wanted to instantly pounce on the idea that the addiction could be cured, but there was something that kept rattling around at the back of her mind. Is it really that easy? Just some fancy spell or whatever and that was it...? She thought to herself, staring down at the floor of the shuttle and at the many hooves which lay upon it. The mare furrowed her brow and ruffled her wings as her mind constantly fought against herself. "U-um, what actually is the treatment thing? A spell?" She asked.

"Lemme see here..." Lightning scrolled through the list of potential treatments. "Well, there is mention of a spell here, but it also notes that only Alicorns or the most powerful unicorns, like Starswirl the Bearded, can use it. And even then, there's no guarantee of success. I honestly think that the closest we'll get to that would be....Scarlett." Lightning sighed. Scarlett had worked to keep everypony alive and yet, she, along with 50 or so other ponies, would give their lives to let this group live. "Of course, there are more ways to go about this, but this is the only one that involves a spell, and I don't think we can do it. We could have Sapphire try, but I dunno if it would work."

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit, @@Mario3D13,

"Me? I am alright but, I can't really do magic like that! I mean I'd be changing parts of Amber's brain I fudged it up she'd be a dribbling wreck, and it be my fault so I don't think I should try like you said before the best ponies for the job are...on the Destiny. But if you want me to try...?"  

"Nononono..." Amber raised her hooves up in defense, shaking her head rapidly. "If there's magic involved, I don't want any part of it! No way am I letting your unicorn spells mess with my brain!" She growled, eyes darting around in fear. "If I'm going to get off morphine, I'm doing it the normal way."

• Brohoof 2

I managed to put on a fake smile as we walked to the soon-to-be-burnt-to-a-crisp storage room. We hadn't even unpacked anything. I navigated us to one of the crates and opened it. Protein bars. Yay. "Here we go. Protein bars galore. Some are even chocolate bars. What fun."

"CHOCOLATE!"

She turns into even more excited, happy colors, bouncing around and doing rapid little squats as she waits for you to search the crate, chanting with each bounce. "Choc-late, choc-late, choc-late, choc-late, CHOCLAAAAAATE!!~"

You get the slight feeling that she wants a chocolate bar

"CHOCOLATE!"

She turns into even more excited, happy colors, bouncing around and doing rapid little squats as she waits for you to search the crate, chanting with each bounce. "Choc-late, choc-late, choc-late, choc-late, CHOCLAAAAAATE!!~"

You get the slight feeling that she wants a chocolate bar

I grinned at her reaction. Even in a time like this, she was still happy. Pure. Innocent. I grabbed a bunch of chocolate bars in my magic. I teleport Ed the chocolate out of their wrappers and eight in front of Selene. I grabbed one with my hoof out the air and started eating it as I sat in my haunches, leaving the rest floating.

I grinned at her reaction. Even in a time like this, she was still happy. Pure. Innocent. I grabbed a bunch of chocolate bars in my magic. I teleport Ed the chocolate out of their wrappers and eight in front of Selene. I grabbed one with my hoof out the air and started eating it as I sat in my haunches, leaving the rest floating.

Selene grabs each one, systematically tearing the wrapper open and snarfing it down, and the bars are quickly just... gone.

She burps happily, flopping down onto your lap as she coos and turns a neutral, cool gray, her tail swaying peacefully... Wait, did she just purr?...

(edited)

Selene grabs each one, systematically tearing the wrapper open and snarfing it down, and the bars are quickly just... gone.

She burps happily, flopping down onto your lap as she coos and turns a neutral, cool gray, her tail swaying peacefully... Wait, did she just purr?...

I genuinely smiled as she curled up onto my lap. She was like a big cat, which was adorable. Going with the behavior, I stroked her head a little. "Hey, do you wanna go to the observation deck? It would be a nice thing to see before we, well, you know whatswhats happening." Edited by Ethan Sawyer

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Hey Bass!"  Flame shouted gleefully, signaling bass to his direction make sure to keep his eye's and focus on flying the ship.

"Get you sexy flank over here! You have to see this!" 

He screamed once more, Flame was taken aback by the stars. Their mesmerizing shimmer lit up what would be a pitch wasteland, The Pegasus smiled, the Estrella's seem to be leading him perfectly to the path of safety. It was the second most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Oh! Um there's another planet here! Once I get closer to we should scan for life."

I genuinely smiled as she curled up onto my lap. She was like a big cat, which was adorable. Going with the behavior, I stroked her head a little. "Hey, do you wanna go to the observation deck? It would be a nice thing to see before we, well, you know whatswhats happening."

She rolls around to face you. "Hmm... Sure!~"

She bounces off, walking back to the observatory, with you, assumedly, following along. She plops down near the wall, waiting for you to sit down so that she can cuddle some more.

"Hey, have you ever gone swimming before?"

She rolls around to face you. "Hmm... Sure!~"

She bounces off, walking back to the observatory, with you, assumedly, following along. She plops down near the wall, waiting for you to sit down so that she can cuddle some more.

"Hey, have you ever gone swimming before?"

I walked into the room after her and lay down on my side facing the front window. "Yea I have been swimming before" I said as my mind drifted back to my adventures on the Equestrian Seas. I forgot to take Caramel and Tyra on that trip I promised. Damn. "Have you?"

I walked into the room after her and lay down on my side facing the front window. "Yea I have been swimming before" I said as my mind drifted back to my adventures on the Equestrian Seas. I forgot to take Caramel and Tyra on that trip I promised. Damn. "Have you?"

"Er... no. I'm a land-born... s-so I thought maybe you could tell me about it. Is it fun?~"

Selene looks at you hopefully, trying to remain happy even though she knows, deep down, she'll never get to experience something that she should have been born into. Her gray darkens slightly, almost impercievably.

"Er... no. I'm a land-born... s-so I thought maybe you could tell me about it. Is it fun?~"

Selene looks at you hopefully, trying to remain happy even though she knows, deep down, she'll never get to experience something that she should have been born into. Her gray darkens slightly, almost impercievably.

The being curled up beside her lost the to oestrogen bit of her color, which I figured meant she was sad that she'd never swam. "I don't know what it would be like for you, but I love it. The freedom to move in any direction is good. It's part of the reason I go to space. The freedom.

The being curled up beside her lost the to oestrogen bit of her color, which I figured meant she was sad that she'd never swam. "I don't know what it would be like for you, but I love it. The freedom to move in any direction is good. It's part of the reason I go to space. The freedom.

She pauses, tearing up a bit as her skin becomes a confused, muddy color.

"Uh... Heh... that sounds fun~... Heh..."

She just sorta... lies down with you, laying her head in your lap as she stares out the window with a slight look of concern at the slowly encroaching solar object.

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit, @@Mario3D13,

"Me? I am alright but, I can't really do magic like that! I mean I'd be changing parts of Amber's brain I fudged it up she'd be a dribbling wreck, and it be my fault so I don't think I should try like you said before the best ponies for the job are...on the Destiny. But if you want me to try...?"  

"Nononono..." Amber raised her hooves up in defense, shaking her head rapidly. "If there's magic involved, I don't want any part of it! No way am I letting your unicorn spells mess with my brain!" She growled, eyes darting around in fear. "If I'm going to get off morphine, I'm doing it the normal way."

"Yeah, it'd be best not to try, Sapphire. It's not that I don't think you're good at magic, but it's too risky at the moment. Now, Tuesday has, as I mentioned, noted alternatives to an ultra-risky spell. The first one is to slowly taper the dose of morphine until we get to zero. However, I believe that this would be highly ineffective, as Tuesday has noted that the euphoric feeling remains. There is another method which uses methadone. Methadone is a opioid, like morphine. As Tuesday has noted, it activates the receptors that morphine does, without the addictive euphoria. However, as far as I'm concerned, we don't have any. So, my proposed solution is that we drastically reduce the morphine dose right now, to a point where withdrawal symptoms don't come up, but Amber doesn't get high."

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Hey Bass!"  Flame shouted gleefully, signaling bass to his direction make sure to keep his eye's and focus on flying the ship.

"Get you sexy flank over here! You have to see this!" 

He screamed once more, Flame was taken aback by the stars. Their mesmerizing shimmer lit up what would be a pitch wasteland, The Pegasus smiled, the Estrella's seem to be leading him perfectly to the path of safety. It was the second most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Oh! Um there's another planet here! Once I get closer to we should scan for life."

Lightning turned towards the pilot's seat. "Flame, could you stop for a bit so we can see what happens to the Destiny? Afterwards, we can head for the planet and go from there."

Lightning turned back to the 3 mares. "So, whaddaya say, Amber? You wanna go with my plan?"

Edited by Mario3D13

"Yeah, it'd be best not to try, Sapphire. It's not that I don't think you're good at magic, but it's too risky at the moment. Now, Tuesday has, as I mentioned, noted alternatives to an ultra-risky spell. The first one is to slowly taper the dose of morphine until we get to zero. However, I believe that this would be highly ineffective, as Tuesday has noted that the euphoric feeling remains. There is another method which uses methadone. Methadone is a opioid, like morphine. As Tuesday has noted, it activates the receptors that morphine does, without the addictive euphoria. However, as far as I'm concerned, we don't have any. So, my proposed solution is that we drastically reduce the morphine dose right now, to a point where withdrawal symptoms don't come up, but Amber doesn't get high."

Lightning turned back to the 3 mares. "So, whaddaya say, Amber? You wanna go with my plan?"

"Hey, hey!" Solar suddenly stepped in, narrowing her eyes at Lightning, "We are not putting her back on the stuff, okay? The last thing she needs is another hit."

Her eyes flickered with a great compassion - she truly didn't want to risk Amber taking another dose. Who knows what might happen to her?

"Hey, hey!" Solar suddenly stepped in, narrowing her eyes at Lightning, "We are not putting her back on the stuff, okay? The last thing she needs is another hit."

Her eyes flickered with a great compassion - she truly didn't want to risk Amber taking another dose. Who knows what might happen to her?

Lightning was irritated with Solar's response. She NEVER pays attention, does she? "Did you not hear what I just said? My plan is to DRASTICALLY reduce the dose, which WOULD prevent withdrawal symptoms, but WOULD NOT give her another hit. Now, either we do as I say, or we let Amber suffer through withdrawal, OR we let her keep on with her habit." Lightning raised an eyebrow at Solar. "I think this is an easy choice to make."

@,

Bass got up and walked over to Flame to have a look out the window. "That is quite a view I do say."

---

@@Mario3D13, @@Unicorncob, @@1Bit,

"That might now be bad as alternative, how was Amber getting her hooves on the stuff anyway to fuel her addiction then we can take that away and then moderate her use and ween her off that or cold greens (turkey) one or the other is the only options."

She pauses, tearing up a bit as her skin becomes a confused, muddy color.

"Uh... Heh... that sounds fun~... Heh..."

She just sorta... lies down with you, laying her head in your lap as she stares out the window with a slight look of concern at the slowly encroaching solar object.

I gently stroked her head as she was lying on me. There wasn't much else to do at this point. The shuttle was out of Radio range, and assuming they didn't slow down while escaping the star, they'd be out of sight already. All there was left to do would be wait for a fiery death.

I gently stroked her head as she was lying on me. There wasn't much else to do at this point. The shuttle was out of Radio range, and assuming they didn't slow down while escaping the star, they'd be out of sight already. All there was left to do would be wait for a fiery death.

Selene closes her eyes silently, waiting for the inevitable as she just sits there, cuddling with you for some amount of comfort. Her skin turns back to its cool gray, as she becomes completely calm and focused, accepting her fate aboard this doomed ship.

"L-Look, I'm up for any ideas to get me off the stuff. Any. As long as it doesn't involved friggin' unicorn magic!" Amber exclaimed, her voice cracking a little. She crossed her hooves over her fuzzy chest and pouted. Does nopony listen to me? She thought to herself. "I hate the stuff. Really I do. If I can just make it without the withdrawal symptoms, I'll be fine...I'm just s-so scared of what might h-happen to me if I miss my shot." She mumbled. "I'm not addicted because of the high, the feeling, or whatever- I'm just scared what might happen if I d-don't take it..." She stuttered on some of her words, breaths choking up in her parched throat.

Lightning was irritated with Solar's response. She NEVER pays attention, does she? "Did you not hear what I just said? My plan is to DRASTICALLY reduce the dose, which WOULD prevent withdrawal symptoms, but WOULD NOT give her another hit. Now, either we do as I say, or we let Amber suffer through withdrawal, OR we let her keep on with her habit." Lightning raised an eyebrow at Solar. "I think this is an easy choice to make."

"We are not putting her back on the stuff, alright?" Solar snarled, getting right into Lightning's face, "The stuff is killing her, do you get that? What good is another shot going to do her?"

"L-Look, I'm up for any ideas to get me off the stuff. Any. As long as it doesn't involved friggin' unicorn magic!" Amber exclaimed, her voice cracking a little. She crossed her hooves over her fuzzy chest and pouted. Does nopony listen to me? She thought to herself. "I hate the stuff. Really I do. If I can just make it without the withdrawal symptoms, I'll be fine...I'm just s-so scared of what might h-happen to me if I miss my shot." She mumbled. "I'm not addicted because of the high, the feeling, or whatever- I'm just scared what might happen if I d-don't take it..." She stuttered on some of her words, breaths choking up in her parched throat.

Solar frowned at her marefriend and put her hooves around her, nuzzling her shoulder.

"I don't like the idea of you taking another shot," she admitted, "No matter how small it is. The stuff is going to kill you, babe... but, what is it you want to do about it?"