Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Noonenew12

I'm not sure if this would be the correct place to request this so feel free to move if not :)

I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a store or fellow brony which takes on custom plush commissions.

Basically I want my OC made into a plushie. I've seen some on deviantart but I could never get my head around how to get a commission on that site (just me being a noob)

Any recommendations would be great :D

Nervous Stitch's commission shop that Vulcan linked to is a good choice. Her shop is closed at the moment, but you can always shoot her a PM and ask when she'll be open for commissions again.

Beyond Stitch, on dA if you want to commission someone there's no formal process setup. It varies from person to person but usually you'll just message the person you want to commission, they'll give you a quote once they have an idea of what you want and what your OC looks like, and then you pay them through PayPal at some point during the process. The only bad part about deviantart commissions is dA isn't involved in the transaction at all so there's less security in the transaction (all you really have if something goes wrong is PayPal's dispute/charge back system)

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, I should do that... ^^

Moving this over to Pony Merchandise since requests guilt is meant for people asking for a free art request, not for asking about merchandise.

• Brohoof 1

There is a user on this website that takes commissions for OC plushies that foes by the name of NervousStitch, but please know that she is not your only option.

By searching Deviantart.com, you can find tons of willing artists to commission a plush for you.

You can also check Etsy.com

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...