Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching NEW: Slice of Life Highschool Rp Reboot.

The Pixelated Pony

And I'm waiting for EddG to reply

It seems like Edd is having a couple of... Problems at the moment so I guess I'll start the demonstration lesson...

Just so you know the rp is up.

Yeah,

sorry is it okay if I leave the RP. Sorry.

His? Or here?

I didn't mean to specify a gender but whenever you finish your demonstration lesson I was going to start my lesson but in the mean time my two female characters could do something

Silent were are your oc? At school or at home?

They are at the school they are teachers

I didn't mean to specify a gender but whenever you finish your demonstration lesson I was going to start my lesson but in the mean time my two female characters could do something

It'll take a while. James is a very... Strange teacher.

Well i f@k it up then.As no theacher were posting I did couple of times said staffroom was empty and onli Blair was in it..... -_- sry guys

...Guys I am sry,I just think I should quit as this rp is not for my.I did come with onli one oc,and when most of people come with 2 you are kaida left out from anny fun as you got noting to interact with.....I can not make my final post at this moment,but I will try to post it some timr later today.

-------

Ok,I have posted my final post.I hope it is all right.

Onces again guys I am really soory for my quit,but I did not come prepare for this.I thinked there would be much more imteraction betwene teachers.And not just teacher thet have his class mostly post and other teachers dont....I hope guys there are not hard feeling for my drop out :(

Good luck in future rping here,and sorry for my drop out.

If I could throw in a suggestion but let's not spend to much detail on what happens in class because this rp has be going on for a little while now and we are still on first period of the first day so the strict detail of classroom affairs and the slow progression is why I think the rp os nt going to well