Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Your Headcanons About Anything

Castle Bleck

In Star Wars, The Netherworld Of The Force (Light Side) and Chaos (Dark Side) are still vague, save for the fact that certain Jedi and Sith can come back as Force Ghosts.

But as for the places themselves, I think any good people who die go to The Netherworld and basically experience eternal good dreams, while any bad people who die go to Chaos and basically experience eternal nightmares, but only Force-sensitives can do the Ghost trick.

P.S.: And yes, this is for both pre- and post-"Legends."

Edited by A.V.

My headcanon of eldritch abominations is that although they appear to be unknowable its an instance of untrustworthy narrator, and only appears to be unknowable, and otherwise can be knowable.

Why are they knowable?

Because mathematics ensures we can comprehend things which even make zero sense based on physics, ergo we can learn alternate universe physics maths then apply it theoretically to invent technology thatd exist in such universes for instance.

Similarly we could understand eldritch abominations.

What is the difference between a headcanon and a theory, anyway?

Not very much. A headcanon is more of an assumption while a theory is more of a conclusion that's backed up by some evidence. A media/game theory is a headcanon, but a headcanon isn't always a theory.

What is the difference between a headcanon and a theory, anyway?

I'll just add to Sealand's answer by saying that I believe a headcanon is a theory that, given the current canon, cannot be disproven.  For instance, a headcanon of mine is that Starlight is Starswirl's descendant.  Entirely possible, and there's been no evidence to contradict it, so it's a valid headcanon.  If they said otherwise on the show, they it couldn't be considered a headcanon anymore, but just fanon I guess.  That's my interpretation, anyway.

Another FIM headcanon of mine is that the cutie map is part of a magical daemon (shortened from Disk And Execution MONitor), created by Starswirl, which has been running since his death.

I don't think I really have any non-MLP related headcanons.  FIM is the first thing that I actually felt compelled to speculate on and come up with my own theories about.  Sure, I analyze all kinds of entertainment, but I don't recall ever adopting headcanons.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my personal head-canons is of Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7. The idea is that she's she kinda chubby but super buff motherly character that could power dunk someone into Oblivion without really making that much of an effort.

Edited by Maishul