Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How generous is your OC?

ggg-2

My OC is VERY generous, (perhaps even moreso than Rarity herself if that's possible) he loves having company in his castle. Even his subjects are allowed to come and go as they please. He may be the prince, but he makes damn sure his guests are the ones being treated like royalty.

Hmm.. my OC (as it is based on myself) is indeed generous and would gladly give to others to make them happy ^-^

However with my OC you wouldn't really see him give things often as he is frequently alone, adventuring and exploring Equestria..

Well.. At least until he meets Silver anyway.. Then he's not so alone and is more susceptible to the generous thing :P

Huhh, good question. Oddly enough, in two of my MLP fanfiction stories, my OC went beyond generosity.

First time was with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy (EQG universe) where the former had problems with her homework and her usual homework partner (Pinkie Pie) was sick (Fluttershy tagged along as a chaperone). Several homework sessions went past midnight and turned into sleepovers.

Second time was with Wind Cycler (MLP universe) when she wasn't earning enough money on her own to pay her own rent. Eventually her dad moved in as well since he couldn't work due to a disability.

In both situations, he became so hospitable that he was driven into financial trouble.

So, to answer the question, yes, he's almost always too generous.

Tia's idea of giving isn't really something that someone would want. She wouldn't give you money, as she has none and see no point in it. But she'd probably give someone a pretty rock, or a piece of yarn, or pretty much anything that catches her eye that would typically be considered junk. She doesn't really give typical things- but is highly offended if you don't appreciate it in the same way she does. She only gives to people she considers her friends, but as her friends they pretty much know that she's not going to give them anything of typical value, it's more 'the thought that counts' sort of deal.

Among the lot only 1 is generous and only half the time since his alter-ego is a  psychopath. I also have the coward, the troll, the amnesiac, and the emperor. none of them are particularly generous o_o ...except maybe S.S.S 

• 3 weeks later...

My ponysona is a huge fan of Rarity, so yep, he's pretty generous. The money he makes out of the music he produces goes to charity. DJ Gumball likes helping anypony out if they're in trouble.

Edited by Ravelicious

My ponysona's pretty generous I guess. For example, if he were to try to split a large cracker with someone else but he doesn't split it equally, he gives himself the smaller bit. As he's my ponysona, that trait is shared with me as well. Sometimes though, he may ask for things that might be a little too much to ask for.

Kyoshi is me and I try to be generous, as generous as I can be I guess. There is not a whole I can do and I mostly just try to live within my means. It is not much but if I could do more, I would. Or Kyoshi would. I would. He would. You get the point.