Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Custom Tshirts.

Tel Locus

How would you like a Custom T Shirt of your favorite pony's Cutie mark? Or better yet your own OC's cutie Mark. Well look no further because I have both a digitizing program and thread to make any custom Cutie mark/ Design for a T Shirt that you want. 

Now there will be no charge for these due to many reasons biggest is that I am still practicing, But with that comes a simple caveat, All T Shirts will be solid color unisex T shirts (The kind gotten at [insert mass consumer store here]) with the custom design on them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it is, I was just going to add in the format for the requests 

Size:

Color:

design:(Pictures are the best I can digitize all formats)

Once I complete them I'll PM you a picture and you can reply with any comments and your address for shipping. After shipping I'll PM you the routing number so you can track the package to your door

Yes it is, I was just going to add in the format for the requests 

Size:

Color:

design:(Pictures are the best I can digitize all formats)

Once I complete them I'll PM you a picture and you can reply with any comments and your address for shipping. After shipping I'll PM you the routing number so you can track the package to your door

Yus! I'd like to order one!

Size:XXL

Color:Black

Designs:

post-34580-0-05087000-1449977618_thumb.png

Can u put the CM behind her head and enlarge it?

post-34580-0-36063000-1450020656.png

Edited by DJ Neon

Ravelicious, I need to know more about what shirt you want to have. Color and size is needed from you.

Seraph, Ican do OCs but there is a small disclaimer to it being that the minute Details might not show up, I'll do what I can and PM you the final product.

Oh my gosh XD

You sir are a legend.

If you can deliver to England

post-31473-0-43474100-1450052120_thumb.jpg

Blue t-shirt or whatever colour you have

And Medium

Thank you >w<

Edited by EddG

Cutie Marks are easier due to less colors to work with. (One Pony related project is at 26 different colors) But I can do ponies as well just takes longer. 

Edited by Tel Locus

Zach thank you for that, on another note Zach and Seraph's Shirts are completed. I'm prioritizing the work based on the complexity but I'll get them out as soon as possible. For the future I'm going to ask that request designs be given in a minimal of colors. Since that reduces the amount of errors in the embroidery process and makes the entire thing look better as a whole. 

yeah it's still open request away. 

Fast forward please PM me regarding your shirt so I can update you. I'm in the process of making it at the moment and can't give you images and the tracking number. 

Edited by Tel Locus