Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted How to start a Brony YT channel

Lonk Chase

Their are a lot of Brony channels on YouTube. I think the best thing you should do to get notice. Is do something that stands out. You might want to shy away from doing MLP episode reviews. That market has bin filled to the brim. Starting a channel and promoting it on the forums would be a great way grow a audience.

Getting lucky is another important factor on YouTube. I tried making Brony related content before, but only one of my videos got a lot of views.

• Brohoof 1

You might want to shy away from doing MLP episode reviews. That market has bin filled to the brim.

Heck yes. I think most people doing it have no idea what they are doing anyways, so I'm not going to help.

Well, something i want to see on Youtube are Videos about Reactions or Talking about things or Lets Plays maybe.

But instead of just a Voice Recording, maybe some Pictures of your Oc ( if you have one ) that moves a little and changes expressions. ( it doesnt have to be animated, but it should not just be one static Image all the time )

That would be something i want to see.  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Well, something i want to see on Youtube are Videos about Reactions or Talking about things or Lets Plays maybe.

But instead of just a Voice Recording, maybe some Pictures of your Oc ( if you have one ) that moves a little and changes expressions. ( it doesnt have to be animated, but it should not just be one static Image all the time )

That would be something i want to see.  :squee:

The most I can really do for the OC is make the image spin around while I'm talking about stuff.

So sorry.

I wish I had a good computer and a microphone. I had a silly idea of reading fan fics while doing a impression of Morgan Freeman XD.

Samson C03U. Great mic for 60 bucks or so.

Hey, I have a 2011 Asus PC that can only run Source games, so I'm worse off than you are.

• Brohoof 1