Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Brony Artist

so i was just wondering wich brony artist you guys liked the most, personaly i love croocked trees's art and his tumblers.

I love myself.

Besides my high ego, I don't have a favorite artist, but I like the whole pixel-art form of pony art the most. Shove any decent quality work of that in front of me, and I think you're a cool artist.

Edited by Ashbad

Musician wise? PinkiPieSwear for music such as this.

In the traditional sense of the word? John Joseco, though I will admit there are as many other qualified artist in the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

Artist:

JohnJoseco. I expect a few of you know of his more...sultry pictures but his other ones are absolutely fantastic. I may not be a fan of his rule 34 pictures but that doesn't mean that I don't like his other art. It is exceptional.

Musician:

Too many...At the moment, Mandopony is pretty high on the list due to Loyalty and Sweet Apple Acres but OfficialDJPON3 is rising the ladder (for all of you who don't know, OfficialDJPON3 creates dubstep. I used to hate dubstep so it must be good stuff for me to have all the songs on my iPod)

Honourable mention to: All the other brony artists and musicians out there because they constantly baffle me with fantastic creations be it music wise or art wise.

• Brohoof 1

Musician wise? PinkiPieSwear for music such as this.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=viTkj0eu-fk

Yes!!! :) Basically what SrFrog said here, my favorite music artist would definitely have to be PinkiePieSwear. I really love his Flutterwonder and Sunshine and Celery Stalks songs. Aside from PinkiePieSwear I think AgileDash is pretty good too.

Honestly - I think all of the artists out there that I have seen are pretty good.

(Art) - a lot of them, really. The MLP fan base has many talented artists, if not most then all of them. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be JJ or the artist of the Woonastuck tumblr. But honestly, can't I just have everyone as a favorite?

(Music) - the same thing applies here. A lot of the brony musicians are both talented, and diverse. For favorites, though, I would have to go with sogreatandpowerful or Elliptosoar. Something around there.

• 3 months later...

So I'm pretty knew to the community and only know about a couple of the artists in any of the fields. I thought it might be cool to see what you guys like so I can check it out myself. So, what are some of your favorite songs, fics, pics, etc. Whatever you think is cool or interesting. Just one thing, please keep it safe for work, as in no rule 34 and no gorefics. Otherwise, let's hear it!

inb4 John Joseco....

So how about that John Joseco? He's one of the most talented, if not the most famous of them all. Check out his Deviant Art page, but beware, he does draw some NSFW stuff, but nothing you'll see if you go looking for it thanks to Deviant Art's default filter settings:

http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/

Thanks for the link. This guy does some phenomenal artwork. It's cool to see that so many people with this kind of talent all like the same show, and also to see just what these people can do individually or collaboratively. I don't think I have wandered onto a brony site (or in this case collective within a site) without my jaw hitting the floor at least a couple of times.

Music wise I love TeithePony on YouTube.

Just search his name, he has made some really good remixes of some other brony songs and some original music.

Other good brony music artist I would say are Alex.s , the living tombstone , general mumble to name a few, there are many more excellent music artists.

If you new make sure you check equestriadaily.com every day for new updates on music to fic,s and just everything brony in general (thought I would mention this as your new :) )

• 11 months later...

Hey bros, I have a quick question for you.  I love good pony art.  There are some incredible artists out there that make pony art.  I want to know, what is your favorite pony artist?  My favorite is Spitfireart.  She is on Deviantart.  So a big Squeak Squeak Revolution shout out to her.  Keep up the awesome art.  If you don't want to go all the way to Deviantart to see her art, or you simply aren't allowed on that site by your parents (listen to your parents and stay in school) then fear not.  Below I have given you some samples of her art.  So enjoy.

post-11645-0-69484800-1375461735_thumb.pngpost-11645-0-12714600-1375461767_thumb.pngpost-11645-0-00514000-1375461816_thumb.png

So there you go and remember that if you want more of this art (and you get parents permission), you can check Spitfireart on Deviantart.  Thanks for taking the time to read my post of a new topic.  I hope to see a lot of really good responses, and learn a lot about some really cool pony artists.  Until then I am Squeak Squeak Revolution and I will catch you dudes later.

• Brohoof 2

I guess I could name off one. I met this person at a convention and she was super cool and has a real eye for making great portraits. She is at Bronycon right now so say high to her and even buy a print if can. Leekfish has been making a splash in the fandom as of late. Here is some of here art. Also her deviantart http://leekfish.deviantart.com/

special_delivery__by_leekfish-d6aew21.jp

• Brohoof 2

There's quite a few, actually, but the only two I can think of off the top of my head are SoukiTsubasa, and Anima-Dos.

SoukiTsubasa:

twentyten_by_soukitsubasa-d69d69v.jpg

we_are_twentyten__comission__by_soukitsu

king_chrysalis__mine__all_mine__by_souki

a_sketch_of_princess_luna_by_soukitsubas

rainbow_dash_in_bath_by_soukitsubasa-d4l

Anima-Dos:

c__mon___lift_your_spirit_by_spiritto-d5

tangled_by_spiritto-d5e9hgd.pngfrom_glory_to_reality_by_anima_dos-d6f3g

ye_olde_canterlot_by_spiritto-d53lwox.pn

• Brohoof 2

Quick question.  Does anypony out there now of any pony artists that draw filly and colt crossdressing?  Not in a weird way, I am talking about stuff like the example image below.

post-11645-0-54083700-1375471710.png

I like these images because as you can see they are extremely cute <3.  I collect these images and I was hoping that you dudes had some artists that I could check out for them.  I would be most grateful.  Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope to read some really good replies.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh! Ooh! Here's some! 

MsyticalAlpha

tea_shop_by_mysticalpha-d5ts80c.jpg

bon_bon_and_lyra_bump_by_mysticalpha-d6g

day_in_canterlot_by_mysticalpha-d68haci.

JohnJoseco

being_a_potato_is_a_sport_by_johnjoseco-

burning_the_midnight_oil_by_johnjoseco-d

photo_derps_by_johnjoseco-d558v8i.jpg

Aaaand that's about it. After reading this topic, I feel like I have a few new favorite artists. :)

• Brohoof 3

Definitely Huussii. His art style is really distinct, but it's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I one day hope to get a full-size print of one of them. Here are some examples of his wonderful work:

mlp___hakuna_matata__fluttershy__by_huus

mlp___mirror_pond_by_huussii-d5wja2l.png

mlp___king_of_the_forest_by_huussii-d5st

mlp___imprisoned_by_huussii-d5ij6sc.png

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu
  • Brohoof 4

I feel kinda bad for not really contributing, but I like all of these. Among my favorites from this thread are MysticAlpha (Loved their art before it was cool posted it), Huussii (Just saw it now, and, O.O), and SoukiTsubasa (Another one I just saw while reading over this topic). SpitfireArt is probably my very favorite artist, though.

• Brohoof 2