Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Brony Artist

Quite a few, actually.  First one would would have to be Spitfire, as the OP already mentioned.

Then there is Noel, as she stays close to the show style but adds her own flair to it to create a unique look

post-3181-0-03399700-1376286208.png

post-3181-0-31011000-1376286250_thumb.png

Noben is also another terrific artist as well.

post-3181-0-27510900-1376286291_thumb.jpg

post-3181-0-08915200-1376286346_thumb.jpg

And just to add one more to this list, Ziom is another artist worth looking into though there are so many more that I have left out.

post-3181-0-12620600-1376286478_thumb.jpg

post-3181-0-31710900-1376286582_thumb.jpg

Though it may sound corny, I look at these artist and many others as a source of inspiration to strive to reach their level of excellence.  I can dream, can I not?

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

My favorite pony artist is ~Mazzleebee and, *oceantan since they make some pretty cute pony art. There are many great artists out there, especially in our community.

Every artist in this thread is pretty damn good, but I have to narrow it down to Spitfire and JohnJoseco as some of my top favorites.

Oh, and Skyline19, the god who drew the godliest rendition of Gamer Luna I've ever seen...ever. EVER! My avatar in full:

post-11300-0-84996100-1376289559_thumb.jpg

And this:

post-11300-0-91819500-1376289593_thumb.jpeg

Other godliness:

tired_tired_____by_skyline19-d6dzt4p.jpg

icon_8__derpy_hooves_by_skyline19-d6baoa

Edited by HandMan

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Honestly, I think most of my favorite brony artists are ones that make comics in DeviantArt and I'm not exactly sure if it counts, so...

If it does, then I think I'll give mine to JasperPie and BrassPolish

If not, then I think it'd have to say Lightning Bliss and MLP-Trail-Grazer for DA, and @Mediocre Mare and @Pandora for MLP Forums

• Brohoof 2

I don’t have one. I was never into the music side of the fandom, as I have found to dislike the majority of its music.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite brony artists in particular are fan comic artists. For family friendly stuff, Lummh and Light262's stuff is pretty good, and I'm very interested in seeing where the projects they're doing now will go. For mature stuff, J5A4 without a question, big shock considering my art thread. I know he's not active on DeviantArt anymore and I, like many of his fans, still spot errors in his English translations of his stuff. However, the guy works his literal flank off to consistently provide quality content for two comics, and amassing over 80K subscribers on Youtube is impressive. 

Oh yeah, and of course, EnigmaDoodles. Calling her my favorite does feel biased, having her as a friend who did art for my latest story, but I still love the art and stories she's done for King Sombra. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

For me it's MandoPony and Acoustic Brony. Me being a classical musician, I also love L-Train who does symphonic metal. I didn't get into the electronic thing because it's so repetitive and doesn't have that much variation. I do like Living Tombstone and Eurobeat Brony. They know how to add the variety and shake things up. 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

For me it's MandoPony and Acoustic Brony. Me being a classical musician, I also love L-Train who does symphonic metal. I didn't get into the electronic thing because it's so repetitive and doesn't have that much variation. I do like Living Tombstone and Eurobeat Brony. They know how to add the variety and shake things up. 

If we're talking music, The L-Train wins hands down for my favorite with 4everfreebrony at a close second. Fall of an Empire and the Chant of series are UNFORGETTABLE:kirin:

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

I don’t have one. I was never into the music side of the fandom, as I have found to dislike the majority of its music.

I went with fandom artwork artists because I'm more familiar with that side of the fandom. :mlp_grin:

Also, why hasn't @Totally Lyra contributed by typing "Tsitra360" in bolded caps? :arethosehands:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There are a lot of great artists in the fandom... But my absolute favorite has to be VinilyArt. Call me biased, but any artist that draws Coco Pommel will get my appreciation – VinilyArt is the most prolific Coco artist at the moment, and all of their art is amazing! Not only does it capture Coco's cuteness so well, but also often gives her different styles and costumes, all of which suit her so well.

Look at this drawing, for example. Just lovely! :wub:

3065589.jpg

Another favorite is Uotapo who might have the most adorable art style in the fandom – and again gets points for drawing favorites that are often overlooked (especially Ocellus and Smolder)! I'll also give additional mentions to Cyan Lightning and HowXu.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...