Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Get back to studying Feld0!

Little Miss Fluttershy

So I know this is way days late but I made this for Feld0. It's basically a drawing of Feld0 studying for that upcoming test he had a while back. But anywhoo, I hope you all like it. The coloring took about two hours to do because I wanted to make sure there weren't any patches on Twilight Sparkle. And now I feel like poo poo today because I stayed up late to finish this. ;p Well enjoy! (: ~Little Miss Fluttershy<3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 14

Aww, thanks Little Miss Fluttershy. I really appreciate this, and it makes me feel a bit better about that test (it was utterly brutal http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png).

It seems I share more than a passing resemblance with Twilight Sparkle. :P But I can't blame you - although I have an OC, no visual reference of him currently exists.

• Brohoof 3

Haha nice! love it :) good job!

Thank you Chaos! (:

Hah, very nice drawing :wub:

Lolz thankies Project! (:

I'm trying to study Feld0 but its such a difficult subject!

Great artwork! It is a very, very good job and I hope you feel better soon.

Well thank you very much Gingerpotato! I'm glad you like it and all this positive feedback is making me feel a little better, but feeling like poo finishing this was worth it. (:

Feld0 looks an AWFUL lot like Twilight Sparkle

haha nicely done

Hmm...no wonder he looked familiar! O.o Lol but thank you Fizzle! (:

Ha ha that's awesome! Good job!

Thank you Dragonshy! (:

Aww, thanks Little Miss Fluttershy. I really appreciate this, and it makes me feel a bit better about that test (it was utterly brutal http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png).

It seems I share more than a passing resemblance with Twilight Sparkle. :P But I can't blame you - although I have an OC, no visual reference of him currently exists.

Well Feld0, like always, you are most welcome. (: I had a feeling it must've been a difficult test to study for (even though you were on the Equestria server lol.) But I'm happy this cheered you up a little. (: To be honest though, I only see you as Twilight Sparkle. xD Oh and I didn't know you had an OC! D: I must see this OC pony you speak of. I might be drawing him from now on lol just kidding. As always Feld0 and to everybody else, I really appreciate all this positive feedback I'm getting. <3 Oh yea and if you didn't notice, Feld0 likes drawing certain little notes in his books haha. :D

Hahah... I'd try to do something for Feld0, but... Not one artistic bone in my body... Heh... ^^; But I like the drawing :3

Well that's how I was too. Just practice and practice, and you will get better. (: But thank you Electrobolt. :)

Hmm...no wonder he looked familiar! O.o Lol but thank you Fizzle! (:

Thank you Dragonshy! (:

Well Feld0, like always, you are most welcome. (: I had a feeling it must've been a difficult test to study for (even though you were on the Equestria server lol.) But I'm happy this cheered you up a little. (: To be honest though, I only see you as Twilight Sparkle. xD Oh and I didn't know you had an OC! D: I must see this OC pony you speak of. I might be drawing him from now on lol just kidding. As always Feld0 and to everybody else, I really appreciate all this positive feedback I'm getting. <3 Oh yea and if you didn't notice, Feld0 likes drawing certain little notes in his books haha. :D

Well that's how I was too. Just practice and practice, and you will get better. (: But thank you Electrobolt. :)

Anyone who posts on your threads get a bro-hoof huh? lol jk ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Anyone who posts on your threads get a bro-hoof huh? lol jk ;)

And a reply if they say thank you to me. (: If it was just a comment like "Haha Feld0." or something random, it would be a little weird to reply to that. Lol but as for the bro-hoofs, I do it to everyone that posts on my drawings because I think everypony deserves a bro-hoof. :D
  • Brohoof 1

And a reply if they say thank you to me. (: If it was just a comment like "Haha Feld0." or something random, it would be a little weird to reply to that. Lol but as for the bro-hoofs, I do it to everyone that posts on my drawings because I think everypony deserves a bro-hoof. :D

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! lol That's really nice! I do that on some of my threads too... :ph34r:
  • Brohoof 1

I have always wanted to do a group shot of all the staff in my art style. (Manga) but i can't do it since i don't have pictures of every one and I dare not ask. Thusly , Twilight is still the best option.

Now on the topic of this picture! Chemistry, ah what a pain. Those formulas and different elements. So much to remember. Certainly will be avoiding that one in grade 11. Twilight studying chemistry? Cannt see it. Feld0 studying chemistry? Only because he needs to! X) i like how it turned out. The only problem i have is that the purple is a little dark, but that's not a huge issue. Nice joba :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have always wanted to do a group shot of all the staff in my art style. (Manga) but i can't do it since i don't have pictures of every one and I dare not ask. Thusly , Twilight is still the best option.

Now on the topic of this picture! Chemistry, ah what a pain. Those formulas and different elements. So much to remember. Certainly will be avoiding that one in grade 11. Twilight studying chemistry? Cannt see it. Feld0 studying chemistry? Only because he needs to! X) i like how it turned out. The only problem i have is that the purple is a little dark, but that's not a huge issue. Nice joba :)

What is this group artist picture you speak of?? o.o Lol it seems everybody is noticing that now, and at least he left a note in his Chemistry book. :D But thank you! (: Edited by Little Miss Fluttershy

Very nice drawing, I'm no artist but I would imagine it would be hard to find the exact right shade of purple pencil if you try to. I still like it though, there's nothing wrong with something different. :)

Edited by Dave247

Very nice drawing, I'm no artist but I would imagine it would be hard to find the exact right shade of purple pencil if you try to. I still like it though, there's nothing wrong with something different. :)

Well to be honest, it did take me a little while to try to find the right shade of purple like twilight's body. This color looked good at first, but when I shaded it in more and more, it turned into a way darker color, like it is now. ;p But don't worry about your negative feedback about it, it's totally fine. Thank you for your compliment! (:

I can't draw pony but i can draw sonic characheters and thats it i've tryed pony but they end up looking like poo :(

Well you can always post them up here in the Non-Pony art section. (: And so what if they look like poo? The community on here is super nice, so you won't feel criticized for your drawings.

Well you can always post them up here in the Non-Pony art section. (: And so what if they look like poo? The community on here is super nice, so you won't feel criticized for your drawings.

I dont have a scaner or whater you call it and im bad with a mouse X3