Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

At least I tried ;~;

ChikaChan

Moonlight, this isn't at all ugly; this is a gorgeous drawing you made. It's even better that you tried your absolute best when making it. :kindness: The curls on Rarity's hair look nice, her eyes look pretty adorable, and her face looks good. I like the way you made it and I think you did a great job on it. Keep it up. :grin2:

• Brohoof 6

I don't undestand why you say this is "ugly". There is nothing ugly about it.

There are people out there who would give a lot just to be able to draw something like this lol.

• Brohoof 1

If I could make a Rarity drawing that looked that good, I'd frame it. Not ugly at all. It won't win any awards, but it's really nice. And practice makes perfect. Who knows, next year they may be buying prints off of you around this place :P 

• Brohoof 1

@@Venomous,Is her eyes and her hair colors D: 

Even if certain things aren't exact, that doesn't make the picture ugly.

You people have got to give yourselves more credit.

I love it <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D I mean, the hair looks just perfect :D :D <3 <3 It is fantastic :D <3 In my opinion, you did a great job ;):D 

• Brohoof 1

It's not as ugly as I have started the drawing there is 6 month. And, no. It's not ugly at all. You just need some practise.

Don't be afraid, it's totally normal. Just try to reproduce existing drawing and use the anatomic / spatial circles :).

And after...patience and imagination. I'm sure you can do it 0/.

Keep it up, you have my encouragements (I can only give this...huh)

:kindness:

• Brohoof 2

"Ugly"? Surely you jest. This is a fine piece of art. Much better than anything I could produce I assure you. :D Anyone who can draw Rarity's hair that accurate is a talented artist in my book. ;)

• Brohoof 1