Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy

Also, for those of you who don't want consequences, you can go into your UNDERTALE file and prevent file 963 or 962 from being read. This only works after you've beaten the evil run. There are some other ways to avoid bad stuff, but this is the simplest way I could think of.

Step 1: Find the UNDERTALE file under Users/(your name)/AppData/Local

Step 2: Open the file and right click system_information_963 or 962 and click "properties"

Step 3: Click "Security" at the top, and click "edit" afterward. Check the little box next to "Read and Execute" then save.

Step 4: Enjoy having your soul back.

Edited by Dark Rider
  • Brohoof 1

I Made it to Sans. I am NOT ready.

* heh, ready to have a bad time, kid?

Also, for those of you who don't want consequences, you can go into your UNDERTALE file and prevent file 963 or 962 from being read. This only works after you've beaten the evil run. There are some other ways to avoid bad stuff, but this is the simplest way I could think of.

Step 1: Find the UNDERTALE file under Users/(your name)/AppData/Local

Step 2: Open the file and right click system_information_963 or 962 and click "properties"

Step 3: Click "Security" at the top, and click "edit" afterward. Check the little box next to "Read and Execute" then save.

Step 4: Enjoy having your soul back.

* works fine for the non-steam version as far as i'm aware. but for those with the steam version should use a tool called

Undertale Genocide Remover, if googled it is the first link, a tumblr post, but i won't link incase i'm not allowed.

* i can confirm it's safe and works as i've used it a few times myself. if the tool freezes up and stops responding, it's normal, so just close it if that happens.

Nope. I've already dealt with so much bad-timing. At least 40 minutes. And I'm sure there'll be more.

* welp, it's been a few days, how's it goin', kid?

Definitely not good. The farthest in dialouge I've gotten is (I believe)

"Because if we do, We'll all just end up here again, right?"

That's only attack #9. Not even passed the breakpoint. I think it's safe to say, you're having a bad time ;D

That's only attack #9. Not even passed the breakpoint. I think it's safe to say, you're having a bad time ;D

ooooh yeah.

Quite the bad time.

Edit: Not to mention all the attacks used for healing.

Edited by SenpaiPinkamena

I managed to make it a little past the break point three times in the Sans Fight. Unfortunately,not far enough.

Any progress made is progress earned. This is the part where I tell you to stay determined, but you already know that. Good Luck.

Any progress made is progress earned. This is the part where I tell you to stay determined, but you already know that. Good Luck.

I'm definitely getting better. Taking quick Breaks seems to help me, actually. as well as playing it silent (For some reason..)

AYYY, made some Flowey comic Dubs! (No posts on here in a little while, actually.)

I'm definitely getting better. Taking quick Breaks seems to help me, actually. as well as playing it silent (For some reason..)

AYYY, made some Flowey comic Dubs! (No posts on here in a little while, actually.)

* my first ever time up against sans with all the countless deaths i faced, i found it harder and harder to concentrate the further i found myself getting. i would get so stressed to the point where my arms and hands wouldn't stop shaking, which just made the entire thing harder for me. when i finally beat him, i jumped out of my chair, shouting in excitement, scared the living daylights out of my dog and uh.. yeah.

* i don't know if you beat him yet or not but trust me, you get so used to it eventually. i breeze through him now, almost beaten him a total of 200 times and i'm aiming for 500 because a friend challenged me to do so, so don't worry kid, it's all good.

* ...except i go as far as his very final attack and close the game after it, which the game itself actually counts as a death, so technically you could say that i'm keeping a death counter for myself buuuut you get the idea. xD

* nice comic dubs btw, you have more courage than i do for that sort of thing!

* my first ever time up against sans with all the countless deaths i faced, i found it harder and harder to concentrate the further i found myself getting. i would get so stressed to the point where my arms and hands wouldn't stop shaking, which just made the entire thing harder for me. when i finally beat him, i jumped out of my chair, shouting in excitement, scared the living daylights out of my dog and uh.. yeah.

* i don't know if you beat him yet or not but trust me, you get so used to it eventually. i breeze through him now, almost beaten him a total of 200 times and i'm aiming for 500 because a friend challenged me to do so, so don't worry kid, it's all good.

* ...except i go as far as his very final attack and close the game after it, which the game itself actually counts as a death, so technically you could say that i'm keeping a death counter for myself buuuut you get the idea. xD

* nice comic dubs btw, you have more courage than i do for that sort of thing!

Getting really close to beating him, just need to learn how to dodge the attacks after the breakpoint, and preserve healing items. As well as being fast with the side/bottom attacks during your turns.

EDIT: I've managed to get to "Take it from me, you've gotta learn when to QUIT."I have no idea where the dialogue goes from here, but I should beat him soon.

*LATER* EDIT: I've made it to the point of frustration. I've gotten literally one attack away from beating him, but I had no healing items,and one health.

*even later edit*:I've made it to the end of his last attack, but then die. I see how you felt... I'm shaking and my heart is pounding.. And I'm sweating...

Thank you, by the way! :ph34r: 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting really close to beating him, just need to learn how to dodge the attacks after the breakpoint, and preserve healing items. As well as being fast with the side/bottom attacks during your turns.

EDIT: I've managed to get to "Take it from me, you've gotta learn when to QUIT."I have no idea where the dialogue goes from here, but I should beat him soon.

*LATER* EDIT: I've made it to the point of frustration. I've gotten literally one attack away from beating him, but I had no healing items,and one health.

*even later edit*:I've made it to the end of his last attack, but then die. I see how you felt... I'm shaking and my heart is pounding.. And I'm sweating...

Thank you, by the way! :ph34r: 

* how's it going now? beat him yet? haha

* also REVIVE THREAD BECAUSE I CAN HOW IS EVERYONE DOING ARE YOU STILL ENJOYING YOUR UNDERTALING??

* a few weeks ago i got my megalovania shirt and 'anime friends' magnets that i preordered from fangamer back in january. the magnets look adorable on my desk, but unfortunately the shirt was too small.. but i reordered the shirt and bought the 3 other shirts they have on the site, plus the mettaton poster! just looking for the perfect frame to put the poster in and the shirts all fit wonderfully!

* ...and also a lot of badges... and a sans phone charm... haha... i totally don't have an obsession...

I love Undertale. So much really!

My favorite character is Gaster. 

post-25840-0-06154200-1460794681.png

Funny fact: Gaster's name (or at least acronym) cam be created using mine:

Missklang Dengeser = Wissklang Den Geser = W.D.Gaser = W.D.Gaster

(It's a bit far fetched but hey, I'm an Undertale and a Gaster fan. I will see similarities everywhere)

Also, I will put this picture here because it's beautiful

post-25840-0-93418100-1460794444_thumb.jpeg

You've made an error, human

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 2

* also REVIVE THREAD BECAUSE I CAN HOW IS EVERYONE DOING ARE YOU STILL ENJOYING YOUR UNDERTALING??

* a few weeks ago i got my megalovania shirt and 'anime friends' magnets that i preordered from fangamer back in january. the magnets look adorable on my desk, but unfortunately the shirt was too small.. but i reordered the shirt and bought the 3 other shirts they have on the site, plus the mettaton poster! just looking for the perfect frame to put the poster in and the shirts all fit wonderfully!

* ...and also a lot of badges... and a sans phone charm... haha... i totally don't have an obsession...

I still love Undertale ^.^ I've just been hanging on the subreddit recently though.

I need to also get some Undertale merch, but I'd rather buy from Toby. He doesn't really have a lot of stuff atm, although the snow dog buttons look great. ^.^

• Brohoof 1

* ...and also a lot of badges... and a sans phone charm... haha... i totally don't have an obsession...[

No,I haven't played Undertale lately..

BUT I'M SO CLOSE IMMA KEEP TRYIN'

• Brohoof 1

Everyone like Sans. I like Sans too. He is cool, he is badass. After Gaster he is the second best Undertale character. So here is some great Sans art:

post-25840-0-99796500-1460846825_thumb.jpeg

post-25840-0-43513500-1460846841_thumb.jpeg

post-25840-0-07357400-1460846874_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

I still love Undertale ^.^ I've just been hanging on the subreddit recently though.

I need to also get some Undertale merch, but I'd rather buy from Toby. He doesn't really have a lot of stuff atm, although the snow dog buttons look great. ^.^

* yeah, i was told about toby's request regarding fan made merch and how he asked people not to buy it, etc. so i wanted to respect his wishes, but the policy got updated recently to where it is allowed, as long as the logo isn't used and it isn't mass produced, so little character badges, keychains, etc. seem to be okay now.

No,I haven't played Undertale lately..

BUT I'M SO CLOSE IMMA KEEP TRYIN'

* that's the spirit!

Everyone like Sans. I like Sans too. He is cool, he is badass. After Gaster he is the second best Undertale character. So here is some great Sans art:

attachicon.gifgaster!sans

attachicon.gifSans-Undertale

attachicon.gifUndertale

* i just wish there was a definite thing about who gaster actually is. some say after he fell into his machine that he split into two seperate entities, being sans and papyrus, others say he's a third brother and then others say that he's their father. i guess in that respect, i enjoy gaster as a character due to all the mystery surrounding him.

I always thought it was funny how the fandom treated Sans. Like almost all of his solo art is really depressing or Megalovania related.

* i will always be the first to admit how much i love fanon sans.. haha. i really do love the megalovania art because people like to portray it in so many different ways and i love that creativity!

Depressing Sans? Only a stereotype. Here is the truth:

attachicon.gifUndertale

* i should really live my own life more like that second picture than the first! but this picture is definitely true. plus seeing a genuinely sad sans breaks my heart so screw that!

• Brohoof 1

i enjoy gaster as a character due to all the mystery surrounding him.

Agreed, it would ruin his character if we knew more about him.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

* i will always be the first to admit how much i love fanon sans.. haha. i really do love the megalovania art because people like to portray it in so many different ways and i love that creativity!

I enjoy fanon Sans aswell.. He's protrayed so badass-ly. Me and my friend are guilty of fanon sans drawing.

• Brohoof 1