Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy

Welcome to the Undertale fan club!

Feel free to stay a while!

HD-Undertale-Wallpaper.png

undertale_wallpaper_by_clydewuts-d9mn47v

SSGwifU.png

(I think the real miracle here is how this hasn't been a thing yet...)

Edited by DJShy3
  • Brohoof 5

I love Undertale!  :wub: Such a well made and unique game, deserves all the praise it gets. And the soundtrack is AMAZING.

Favorite characters? Mine are Papyrus and Mettaton.

Oh and Tem  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 7

That... is... by far...

The BEST video I've ever seen in the history of everything.

It actually would be pretty cool if Steven Universe and Undertale had a crossover..

As much as I'd love for my favorite game and my, in recent times, favorite show collide, I'd rather it didn't happen out of fear that it wouldn't work out too well story wise.

Unless... You have an idea as to how the crossover would happen...

• Brohoof 1

Undertale is probably my new favorite game of all time, and I didn't even have to pay for it!1 (got a free Steam code for it from a person on another forum)

My favorite character is Alphys, mainly since I can relate to her and stoof :P

50883e6076d2d0f9680001c6_562aaf2782ac12e

• Brohoof 1

I love Undertale, have been kinda obsessed with it since I played it.  

As far as my favorite characters, there is Papyrus, Alphys, Toriel, Sans, Undyne, Asgore, Mettaton, Temmie, Napstablook, Muffet, Annoying Dog... Yeah, Im really not good at deciding.  :please:

The music is amazing too, I have been listening to the soundtrack over and over again  :yay:

and this image, it is made of nothing but pure unadulterated determination.

1442802436790.jpg

• Brohoof 5

GUYS

I FOUND IT

I HAVE FOUND...

THE. MOST. ADORABLE UNDERTALE AU EVER! IT HAS A 1000% CHANCE TO GIVE YOU DIABETES.

tumblr_nxwxibxfBx1urf3jjo1_1280.png

Here are two links to my favorite moments in this AU:

... ... ...

I CAN'T DECIDE! IT'S ALL TOO CUTE!!!

Have a link to the tumblr this resides in order of first post about it to last instead.

http://mudkipful.tumblr.com/tagged/littletale/chrono

• Brohoof 1

Undertale is so good!

I love love love the soundtrack, and I've bought it twice cause It's worth the price

And my favorite characters would definitely be Napstabloo, Sans, Temmie and Papyrus :3

• Brohoof 1

GUYS

This song + this voice + this animation = best. Just best.

And if you want a legal mp3 copy, here's another video. Copy in description.

• Brohoof 2

I'm.. new to Undertale as of a few days ago, actually, but I effing love it. <3 (finally caved in because I would see it everywhere and wanted to see what all the fuss was about, now I understand, best £6.99 I've spent in a while)

• Brohoof 1

I have just finished the pacifist run actually. Certainly a very unique game, I love that you never have to kill anything and the characters turn out to be totally worth sparing, since the writing is so top notch. The weird monster designs, memorable areas, and sense of organic choice definitely make this a unique game to remember and worth cherishing. :)

• Brohoof 2

I didn't really get into undertale until about late December/early January. I obviously saw a lot about it and wondered "Undertale? What's that? Why is everyone playing it? Who's this goat person? Who's this 'sans' everyone's talking about? What's up with all the spaghetti lately?" I played it, and was immediately hooked. I own the soundtrack too, I don't think there is a single track I don't like on there.

Favorite Character:

SPOILERRRRRSSSSSSS

Asriel. I love the story behind him, even just his name, and especially his design.

post-30029-0-36634200-1453947057.gif

Favorite Song:

It's a tie between Finale and Hopes And Dreams/SAVE the World. The end of Finale makes more pumped up to fight a boss than ever before. I couldn't help but sing along with it. Hopes and Dreams/SAVE the World wasn't as "DIE YOU MONSTROSITY OF A PLANT, DIE!", more like "This is it. You've come all this way. It all ends here. It's time for you to end it." (I might have shed a couple tears ;-; )

• Brohoof 2

I didn't really get into undertale until about late December/early January. I obviously saw a lot about it and wondered "Undertale? What's that? Why is everyone playing it? Who's this goat person? Who's this 'sans' everyone's talking about? What's up with all the spaghetti lately?" I played it, and was immediately hooked. I own the soundtrack too, I don't think there is a single track I don't like on there.

Favorite Character:

SPOILERRRRRSSSSSSS

Asriel. I love the story behind him, even just his name, and especially his design.

sig-4350499.attachicon.gifAsriel_Dreemur_Transformed.gif

Favorite Song:

It's a tie between Finale and Hopes And Dreams/SAVE the World. The end of Finale makes more pumped up to fight a boss than ever before. I couldn't help but sing along with it. Hopes and Dreams/SAVE the World wasn't as "DIE YOU MONSTROSITY OF A PLANT, DIE!", more like "This is it. You've come all this way. It all ends here. It's time for you to end it." (I might have shed a couple tears ;-; )

* i think asriel is definitely my favourite. uwu' i have been listening to hopes and dreams far too long and i just cannot stop. ;o;

* just wanted to edit this to say I LIED. sans. ♥ 

Had no idea this page existed until now, but holy crap. Undertale.... I've been playing it since mid-October, and I'm still not sick of seeing it.  I love watching all these big streamers play it, especially League streamers who aren't used to other games.

Call me a bit of a sicko but, the Genocide run has to be my favorite. Pissing off Sans (fav. character) is just so fun. I get this weird "Sempai notice me" feel.

• Brohoof 1

Had no idea this page existed until now, but holy crap.

That's because this page didn't exist until earlier this month.

What surprises me, though, is that I was the one to create it! I mean, I NEVER think of stuff before others! So a game like Undertale, with it's kind of following, not having a fan club thread to it already is, to me honestly, quite shocking.

That's because this page didn't exist until earlier this month.

What surprises me, though, is that I was the one to create it! I mean, I NEVER think of stuff before others! So a game like Undertale, with it's kind of following, not having a fan club thread to it already is, to me honestly, quite shocking.

* well it does now and here we are! :D

• Brohoof 2

* i just started my first genocide run. ha... ha... haaaaa...

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

* that said though, i am really excited about going up against Sans. i don't even care how many times he kills me, i just wanna try it so bad.

• Brohoof 1