Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy

This guy, He's a beast on the guitar, and he loves undertale, can't beat that 

You should listen to this orchestra cover of the Toriel battle music.

Edited by Dark Rider
  • Brohoof 1

^ I don't know why, but your comment strangely reminds me of Dippy Fresh from Gravity Falls... :ooh:

You.

You just gave me a horrible/fantastic idea for a half-baked fanfic on how Underfresh came to be.

Wanna hear the short-and-sweet of it?

That being said...

Asriel Dreemurr

will forever remain my favorite character. The uncovering of the most feel-inducting mysteries and his general behavior...

ESPECIALLY THIS (serious spoiler, like serious serious)

_undertale_spoilers_inbound___asriel_dre

...at the end of the fight connected with His Theme:

It left an imprint on me that just won't let itself be erased. I see his face each time I hear the very first tune of this melody. I swear, it stirs my soul just to hear it, that story was just so sad. I can understand why many people cried over it. It can make you shed tears if you're inquisitive enough about it and attempt to piece together all the puzzles, understand every consequence of what happened.

This is something I must absolutely underline. The MUSIC in this game is AMAZINGLY chosen in terms of circumstances and combat atmospheres.

• Brohoof 1

You.

You just gave me a horrible/fantastic idea for a half-baked fanfic on how Underfresh came to be.

Wanna hear the short-and-sweet of it?

Nope...

My guess is Underfresh is probably some sort of mixed combination of Mabel's imagination and Undertale... or they might've just had a baby. But, anyway, I don't think anyone really knows for sure about that, but I'm just gonna go with the baby one. :lol: 

Also, one last video for those of you haven't seen it. It's one of those YouTube videos that let you rotate the camera.

Edit: Put it under a spoiler

Edited by Dark Rider
  • Brohoof 3

Nope...

My guess is Underfresh is probably some sort of mixed combination of Mabel's imagination and Undertale... or they might've just had a baby. But, anyway, I don't think anyone really knows for sure about that, but I'm just gonna go with the baby one. :lol:

I was gonna say something about the original Underfresh world being some AU created from Mabel's imagination and how my headcanon states that underfresh is a painless, for the most part, disease that gets more powerful as it goes from host to host, until it can go between AUs.

I decided to give Undertale a shot and see why it had such a great popularity spike. I started off by watching some gameplays by Cryaotic on YouTube, since I can't pay money to get the game myself. As I watched the gameplay, I enjoyed it a lot! It had such a unique gameplay. Undertale had a Pokémon vibe to it, since creatures pop out of nowhere and you're given a decision to fight or befriend that creature. I surely loved the puzzles Undertale had. They required a lot of thinking and memory. But best of all, the characters are what I really enjoyed. Sans the skeleton and his demanding brother Papyrus, Toriel the loving goat/cow lady (I have to admit, I nearly cried when you had to leave her at the beginning of the game :( ), and so much more characters! 

What makes Undertale such an amazing game is because it has a pretty unique story and a very original gaming style. It's not your everyday racing game, it's not your everyday 1st person shooter game, nor is it your everyday fighting game. It's totally something new, and I love it.  :D

• Brohoof 1

* eh, no more genocide runs for me, i think! i finished my 4th run earlier and beat sans on my first try, also beat him my second try in the run before that, so i guess he's not challenging to me anymore, which is quite sad, but hey, at least i'll stop killing everyone now... <.<'

Not sure if this has been posted yet but....

Also, Undetale is awesome ^ ^

* ahaha i love this video. also i'm so happy to see you with that avatar as whenever i've seen vulkin in game, i've thought of you!

Edited by Comic Sans
  • Brohoof 3

* ahaha i love this video. also i'm so happy to see you with that avatar as whenever i've seen vulkin in game, i've thought of you!

That's really sweet of you Sans ^ ^

*Vulkan accepts your compliment 

* Spare

I'll just leave this here and allow it to sink in into your minds without any explanations, it's just too perfect and on-point...

Spoiler alert tho~

npybqcg.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Oh my God, how did I miss this wonderful fan club? "follows".  

I do not have the Steam Copy of Undertale, but I have the DRM free version from the site. I have played every single route, and I have done them all at least 2 times. My favorite character is Chara because I love the dark feeling to her. 

• Brohoof 1

* it makes me happy to see so many people posting in this thread though. HURRAY FAN CLUB.

* i used the genocide remover tool earlier today to erase the lingering sins from my 4 genocide runs. i think it's worked as i couldn't find the files it's supposed to remove after using it, so i'm hoping i don't get to the end of my current pacifist run and get any nasty surprises.

• Brohoof 2

* it makes me happy to see so many people posting in this thread though. HURRAY FAN CLUB.

* i used the genocide remover tool earlier today to erase the lingering sins from my 4 genocide runs. i think it's worked as i couldn't find the files it's supposed to remove after using it, so i'm hoping i don't get to the end of my current pacifist run and get any nasty surprises.

I'm gonna laugh if you get the dirty hacker ending.

Edited by SenpaiPinkamena

A little late but add me to the bandwagon; this game lived up to the hype. I'll admit I couldn't bring myself to do a genocide run. When I got to Papyrus i was like, NOPE NOPE NOPE I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

Also this is my favorite track <3

A little late but add me to the bandwagon; this game lived up to the hype. I'll admit I couldn't bring myself to do a genocide run. When I got to Papyrus i was like, NOPE NOPE NOPE I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

Also this is my favorite track <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3XjVVNagU

I have no idea, but that song is more catchy in the game and not by itself. I have no idea why.

• Brohoof 1