Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy

* i just started my first genocide run. ha... ha... haaaaa...

sig-4362076.7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

* that said though, i am really excited about going up against Sans. i don't even care how many times he kills me, i just wanna try it so bad.

I'm going to be starting the genocide run either today or tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 1

I've done a pacifist run already. And it was super awesome! And I'm stuck at the end of the genocide route. My fav characters are Undyne and Alphys. They're soooo cyoooot!

Sans pls stahp

• Brohoof 1

I've done a pacifist run already. And it was super awesome! And I'm stuck at the end of the genocide route. My fav characters are Undyne and Alphys. They're soooo cyoooot!

Sans pls stahp

* i share your pain. i'm having fun though, despite how close i keep getting to the end, but i guess this is literally both of us right now, huh?

CEYXbVf.gif

* i know we can do it though. stay determined!!

• Brohoof 3

* i share your pain. i'm having fun though, despite how close i keep getting to the end, but i guess this is literally both of us right now, huh?

sig-4362938.CEYXbVf.gif

* i know we can do it though. stay determined!!

I managed to beat him under 14 tries :D

However... Undyne... she was another story.

• Brohoof 1

I managed to beat him under 14 tries :D

However... Undyne... she was another story.

* oh i envy you. i don't even know how many times i've tried now and considering Sans stops counting after a bit, i'm like.. what. it's only the red box attacks and the wavey-dodgey bone things i keep struggling on. also the fact i keep shaking during the fight, so my lack of being able to control my nerves makes it harder. i don't know if it's excitement or what? haha. he's my favourite character so naturally i'm going to get hyped seeing him, especially like this and with that awesome music so..  :huh: 

* managed to scrape by Undyne by the skin of my teeth. i knew i was near the end so i started to panic!

• Brohoof 1

Getting ready to fight Undyne in genocide route. I wonder how many times I'll die lol. I've watched some playthroughs of her fight so I know it's gonna be a tough one. I will be genuinely surprised if I can actually beats Sans.

Edited by MEOWKB48

(edited)

I'm currently working on a Flowey the Flower drawing for reasons.

If you wanna see it, ask and I'll send you a PM. The reason for this? It might still be a WIP, I just dunno whether to add friendliness pellets for not, so I'mma wait before I share it on the forums. I think it could work without them, but quite frankly, I dunno if I know what the public wants...

Edited by DJShy3

Getting ready to fight Undyne in genocide route. I wonder how many times I'll die lol. I've watched some playthroughs of her fight so I know it's gonna be a tough one. I will be genuinely surprised if I can actually beats Sans.

* i still haven't beaten Sans, but last night at 2am, i made it to his last attack which had literally nearly finished and i died. i was mortified. xD

• Brohoof 1

I recently got intrested more about what Undertale is really about, and it's easy to say that I especially enjoy the lore, how everything came into play with what happens during the adventure depending on how you choose to "play" the game :)

The cons of Undertale is that it is over hyped and was almost three time the intended length but on the other hand the game is good gains quick popularity and fans.

my favorite character is sans. for the weakest boss with 1 hp he is almost impossible to hit him. if you dislike this quote"i'm gonna give you a hard time"    

I can dig that thread, I guess.

Starting with fav chars... Oh God, it's way too tough to choose. But in the end, I guess I'd have to go with:
1. Toriel  2. Undyne  3. Flowey

Because true pacifist ending, 'nuff said

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really don't want to do the genocide run, but I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want to do it.

I don't really want to keel everyone because that's just... horrifying, soulless and terrible in short D: But I want to experience that difficulty level curve. Tho I dislike Genocide 'cause it takes longer to defeat monsters. Much longer x_x

AAAAND THE VOTES ARE IN FELLAS!

i actually like went on skype and bronysquare for people's opinions

here r the results

1 1 1 1 2 2 2

sig-4367808.5d97a9ee07ff48daa2e378e5ff7f

congratz

i need the full image of this it's too small

AAAAND THE VOTES ARE IN FELLAS!

i actually like went on skype and bronysquare for people's opinions

here r the results

1 1 1 1 2 2 2

sig-4367808.5d97a9ee07ff48daa2e378e5ff7f

congratz

i need the full image of this it's too small

I'm salty >.< I really wanted the other one to win. T.T

I'm salty >.< I really wanted the other one to win. T.T

NOW I FEEL BAD

wait I HAVE AN IDEA

I;LL PUT NUMBER 2 IN MY SIG SOMEWHERE

plus i got a couple of last minute votes who voted for number 2

This is the biggest version I could find.

attachicon.gif TonTon.png

also thx ily

Edited by Com Universe