Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Change of Heart (OOC)

Skullbuster

RP Thread

ok so this is my idea, this is kind of a slice of life RP, everypony lives their daily lifes, but a few random players will be changelings

how it will work is i will PM a few characters and tell them they are changelings, no one will no who the changelings are, not even the other changelings

if you are a changeling and have found your self in postion to strike and absorb some ponies love, PM me your target, and ill inform him/her and send them a message of their demise

winning conditions are either all the ponies are defeated, or all the changelings are delt with

if you are a pony and you suspect somepony is a changeling, you can confront them, if you guess right, ill PM the changeling of the results, unless the changeling can conveince the pony that he/she has the wrong pony

anyone interested? Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Link to the RP Thread.
  • Brohoof 1

ummmmmm can i join ?http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ashwing-r43

ok so this is my idea, this is kind of a slice of life RP, everypony lives their daily lifes, but a few random players will be changelings

how it will work is i will PM a few characters and tell them they are changelings, no one will no who the changelings are, not even the other changelings

if you are a changeling and have found your self in postion to strike and absorb some ponies love, PM me your target, and ill inform him/her and send them a message of their demise

winning conditions are either all the ponies are defeated, or all the changelings are delt with

if you are a pony and you suspect somepony is a changeling, you can confront them, if you guess right, ill PM the changeling of the results, unless the changeling can conveince the pony that he/she has the wrong pony

anyone interested?

many are intrested and you could change it so the queen get choosen too