Skullbuster

Searching A Change of Heart (OOC)

(edited)

RP Thread

ok so this is my idea, this is kind of a slice of life RP, everypony lives their daily lifes, but a few random players will be changelings

how it will work is i will PM a few characters and tell them they are changelings, no one will no who the changelings are, not even the other changelings

if you are a changeling and have found your self in postion to strike and absorb some ponies love, PM me your target, and ill inform him/her and send them a message of their demise

winning conditions are either all the ponies are defeated, or all the changelings are delt with

if you are a pony and you suspect somepony is a changeling, you can confront them, if you guess right, ill PM the changeling of the results, unless the changeling can conveince the pony that he/she has the wrong pony

anyone interested?
Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Link to the RP Thread.
  • Brohoof 1

Eeeenteresting.

I'm in.

I'm In!

(edited)

This is relevant to my interests.

COUNT ME IN!!!!!

*slams an internet down on the table*

Oh, right you'll need an OC won't you? xD I'll be Ali Finish

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

I'm in too! My character is below VVVVV

(edited)

Count me ultra in! I''l be joining with Zarely posting her link soon. Just COUNT ME IINNNNNNN!!!!! :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :)

Edited by pinkieluna

Reminds me of Mafia!!!

I shall join :3

I'm in, if you need an oc click my signature too lazy to post link

ummmmmm can i join ?http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ashwing-r43

ok so this is my idea, this is kind of a slice of life RP, everypony lives their daily lifes, but a few random players will be changelings

how it will work is i will PM a few characters and tell them they are changelings, no one will no who the changelings are, not even the other changelings

if you are a changeling and have found your self in postion to strike and absorb some ponies love, PM me your target, and ill inform him/her and send them a message of their demise

winning conditions are either all the ponies are defeated, or all the changelings are delt with

if you are a pony and you suspect somepony is a changeling, you can confront them, if you guess right, ill PM the changeling of the results, unless the changeling can conveince the pony that he/she has the wrong pony

anyone interested?

many are intrested and you could change it so the queen get choosen too

cmon cmon cmon plz make it come come come true true true plz plz plz plz plz plz

So we have about 20 people, is this enough, or should we wait for more? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm new to this place.

if only we could

alright, im setting up the OOC thread now