Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Ghoul's Doodle Practice [PERMANENTLY CLOSED, SORRY]

Comic Sans

Hello everyone. I am very sorry to all those who requested, but I just don't think I have it in me to carry on with this thread. I know it's only been up for 2 days.. but I just can't bring myself to keep this up.

Thank you to the few people I did finish requests for though for letting me get that bit of practice in, but I will have to close this shop now and move on.

It seems drawing practice is really something I have to do in my own time, as having people waiting on drawings is seemingly too stressful for me, even though they're free. I just don't like to keep people waiting.

My apologies.

Name: Zach

Type: Anime (or Cartoon)

ref: heres a pic

Shimizu.Megumi.full.298213.jpg

Extra Info: Just a little bit of blood.

Thank you so much!

Edited by Zach

Tami, doodle this for me please~ Thanks ahead of time! X3

Name: Neon Beats

Type of character (cartoon, OC, etc.): OC

Ref: 

post-34580-0-17090700-1450056429_thumb.png

post-34580-0-15073300-1449324824_thumb.jpg

post-34580-0-61361000-1445140731_thumb.png

Are you okay with me uploading the finished art to my deviantART? (OC's only): Mm hmm! 

If yes, provide links: http://dj-neon-beats.deviantart.com/

Any other info?: Neon now has purple striped horns, I would be happy if you added them! please ignore the bandages

post-34580-0-15717600-1453344807_thumb.png

Edited by DJ Neon

Tami, doodle this for me please~ :P

Name: Aqualuna Sea Splash (or Aqua Splash for short XP )

Type of character: OC, I would love to see anime if possible :D:yay:

Ref: She actually has an easier alternate mane style if you can see.. :please: Some artists find it easier to do :adorkable:

post-30211-0-33345200-1453345350.jpg

post-30211-0-05658500-1453345487_thumb.jpg

post-30211-0-24958100-1453345515_thumb.jpg

Credits: I don't know :P

Other info: If you want to know more about my OC, her page is right below my signature :squee:

@: Ooh, she looks like she'll be fun to draw! :3

@: I will be uploading all pictures I draw in this thread to my deviantART, so the credit just means if you want me to upload it or not and if you do, I just need links to give you credit as being the owner of the character. When you say anime, do you mean you would like it drawn in human form?

@: Would you like her drawn in human form also?

Heya, Tami! I was wondering if you could doodle this cutie, please?

Name: Odyssey

Type of character: Pony

Reference: Here she is.

Are you okay with me uploading the finished art to my deviantART?: Yep! That is no problem.

Any other info?: Would it be possible if Magnum is drawn wearing a scarf? That, and I want for her to be drawn drinking some coffee, haha. Also, you can find her cutie mark in the Images section.

If you can't do this, then that's fine. Otherwise, thanks so much for reading!

I really like the style ^ ^

Could you draw what you think Maple would look like as a tokyo ghoul character?

post-35969-0-69347200-1449233671.jpg
post-35969-0-18462000-1449282033_thumb.jpg

Give her a normal female skin color X3 

I'd like the horn to instead be a ghoul mask that covers her upper face(similar to a masquerade mask), the horn now a part of the ghoul mask.

finish it off with an insane smile and blood specks ^ ^

(if it's too many details then feel free to edit it any which way you want ^ ^)

Edit: Derp :P

Forgot about the form X3

Name: Maple Berry

Type of Character: Pony, however, I would like it to be drawn as a ghoul

Ref: See above

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO POST IT ON YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

Other info: also see above ^ ^

Edited by Ghost Boy

Tami, doodle this for me please~ Thank you!

Name: Night Shadow

Type of character (human, pony, etc.): pony

Ref:

post-35621-0-33559900-1453375900.png

And the last link in signature

Are you okay with me uploading the finished art to my deviantART? (OC's only): Yup!

Any other info?: Not really, but, to make it clear, the sword is not required X3 Ponies just like to doodle it on for Night

Edited by Shadow Strike

@: Ooh, she looks like she'll be fun to draw! :3

@: I will be uploading all pictures I draw in this thread to my deviantART, so the credit just means if you want me to upload it or not and if you do, I just need links to give you credit as being the owner of the character. When you say anime, do you mean you would like it drawn in human form?

@: Would you like her drawn in human form also?

Oh, that makes more sense, and about the anime style, I was a bit confused at first. XD I wouldn't mind her drawn in human or pony form, so you can decide whichever you want. X3 I'll update my post.

@@Odyssey: I'll give her my best shot! Do you have any preference on scarf colour? :3

@: This sounds like a challenge, but I'll give it a go. I wonder how I will design your mask...

tumblr_n8v95hRoES1qkw2uho2_500.gif

@: It's alright, my old form probably didn't make a lot of sense,  but I think it should be fine now.

@: Orders up!

1eda5ab6630aa2f3615db3967c5b371f-d9orqqn

Damn, i'm late to request a drawing ;w;

When you're open again, i'll request xd

You still can if you like, you'll just have to wait for me to finish off the current list~ n.n

Whatever colour that best fits her! Thank you! c:

Alrighty~ c:

@: Finished~ Sorry about the lack of horns though, I did try to add them but it just wasn't really cooperating with me, really sorry about that. I know this isn't the best as I'm really not all that experienced with drawing ponies, but I hope you like it anyway. ^^' http://british-ghoul.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Beats-Art-Request-585863170

@@Odyssey: I'll give her my best shot! Do you have any preference on scarf colour? :3

@: This sounds like a challenge, but I'll give it a go. I wonder how I will design your mask...

sig-4337523.tumblr_n8v95hRoES1qkw2uho2_5

@: It's alright, my old form probably didn't make a lot of sense,  but I think it should be fine now.

@: Orders up!

1eda5ab6630aa2f3615db3967c5b371f-d9orqqn

OMFG I LOVE IT!!!. Better than I expected!!!

You still can if you like, you'll just have to wait for me to finish off the current list~ n.n

Alrighty~ c:

@: Finished~ Sorry about the lack of horns though, I did try to add them but it just wasn't really cooperating with me, really sorry about that. I know this isn't the best as I'm really not all that experienced with drawing ponies, but I hope you like it anyway. ^^' http://british-ghoul.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Beats-Art-Request-585863170

Well, if ya dont mind then i'll leave the request here ><

Name: Penny

Type od character: Human

Ref: http://i.imgur.com/lHmstrP.png

Are you okay with me uploading the finished art to my deviantART?: of course i don't mind, quote me when ya upload it c:

Any other info?: if possible, could you draw her using a dragon hood? Any style is fine xd

Alrighty~ c:

@: Finished~ Sorry about the lack of horns though, I did try to add them but it just wasn't really cooperating with me, really sorry about that. I know this isn't the best as I'm really not all that experienced with drawing ponies, but I hope you like it anyway. ^^' http://british-ghoul.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Beats-Art-Request-585863170

Thanks! I rky appreciate it

Name: Ember the Foxhog

Type of character (human, pony, etc.): Female Mobian (Noted below)

Ref: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sonicfanchara/images/3/31/Ember_the_Foxhog_Redesign_by_DarwinDarcy.jpg

Are you okay with me uploading the finished art to my deviantART? (OC's only): Go right ahead. ^^ I'll also pop over and give you a watch as well. :3

Any other info?: Mobians are basically the overall character type for the Sonic universe, but if you want to draw her in an anthro style instead, feel free to do so. Whatever works best for you. ^^'