Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP movie is definitely going to be moved.

TheAnimatorOfficial

Also remember that whilst a good chunk of MLP fans are older than the target audience, there is still a big enough audience of the younger fans who may not yet be old enough to watch or understand Star wars or some of us (please don't kill me :P) that just don't like Star wars enough to care about a new movie, or for that matter any of the old ones.

Yep! The two movies are targeted at different demographic groups. So what's the big deal?

I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies including the Thor films, but let's be honest the magic of friendship takes precedence over Thor any day. 

Well, to be honest, the Cinematic Universe movies excite me mainly for their tie-in contents in Marvel games  :lol:

As others have pointed out, the release dates are a month and a half apart. That's plenty of time in between, so pony has a good chance.

Plus, it's not like I'm going to avoid seeing one movie just because another good one is coming out. I can easily see Pony, Thor, and Star Wars each. And I'm sure others will, too.

Yes, you, but not everyone is you  -_- . Not everyone has the time to watch all the movies 

They better avoid a sequel of a popular animated cartoon movie or other promising movies for kids. Star Wars and Avengers dont take away that much visitors from a mlp movie.

Thats what i think, at least. I can be deadly wrong.

Edited by Swifty

They better avoid a sequel of a popular animated cartoon movie or other promising movies for kids. Star Wars and Avengers dont take away that much visitors from a mlp movie.

Thats what i think, at least. I can be deadly wrong.

Yeah, although Star Wars and Thor has bigger mainstream fanbases, while bronies are huge in terms of the fanbase, but Stars Wars and Thor have more hype behind it, in a way, Star Wars and Thor are in a different league of hype than the MLP movie.

Well, to be honest, the Cinematic Universe movies excite me mainly for their tie-in contents in Marvel games  :lol:

Yes, you, but not everyone is you  -_- . Not everyone has the time to watch all the movies

I know, but my point is that people can still see all three of those movies. I don't expect everyone to see them all that same weekend. Maybe one movie one weekend, and another the next, or maybe a couple weeks after.

Honestly... I liked The Force Awakens, but after seeing that movie... If the trailers, or whatever hype material, there will be about the MLP movie manage to get me excited... I'm more likely to not really care about SW.

But It don't think that they are that close that it'd worry Hasbro about the SW movie.

That's an entire month. If the movie is running good for 5 or 6 weeks, then that's all Hasbro really needs and if they move it, they have to probably move it for an entire year, because they can't show it in Summer.

This. A movie makes the bulk of its profits in the first couple weeks. It's not really competing with Star Wars.

MLP does not have a fanbase EVEN CLOSE to Star Wars. No matter how much time Hasbro has, Star Wars 8 will STILL crush it to peices.

Edited by Zach