Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you want Hasbro to officially acquire Silly Filly Studios?

ManaMinori

And have its fan-content creators in their court, completely seperate from DHX, to get more pony related media out even faster, but having it more or less as spinoffs? (Think Pokemon Colesseum developed by Genius Sonority, instead of Game Freak)

Would you want Hasbro buying/ and pushing more pony media through Silly Filly Studios, if it kept the same quality (or better) as FiM?

• Brohoof 1

That would actually be awesome, if the studio was given a decent amount of freedom. This way, they could not only continue to make awesome animations for MLP, but also doing it while being paid by Hasbro and no risk of copyright problems. This would be a positive in my book, but only if Hasbro would be at least somewhat lenient. 

• Brohoof 1

That would actually be awesome, if the studio was given a decent amount of freedom. This way, they could not only continue to make awesome animations for MLP, but also doing it while being paid by Hasbro and no risk of copyright problems. This would be a positive in my book, but only if Hasbro would be at least somewhat lenient.

of course. There shouldn't be any other way.

The studio name suits Hasbro, too, since they own the mlp brand. No reason not to buy and copyright the name, get the fan-creators under contract, and push pony harder than ever before! (Certainly wouldn't hurt if Hasbro-owned SFS got the makers of LfaP and TFH on the team, also)

• Brohoof 1

Not really, because these guys have in my eyes no talent.

If you look at Snowdrop, it's pretty much force feels against a Mary Sue OC and Fall of the Crystal Empire is an edgy Luna fest, where she sounds like she has Hayden Christensen syndrome.

So no, Hasbro should distance themselves from them.

• Brohoof 2

If you look at Snowdrop, it's pretty much force feels against a Mary Sue OC and Fall of the Crystal Empire is an edgy Luna fest, where she sounds like she has Hayden Christensen syndrome.

siiiiiigh.

That's completely irrelevant, because that's not answering what I asked.

Repost:

Would you want Hasbro buying/ and pushing more pony media through Silly Filly Studios, if it kept the SAME QUALITY (or better) as FiM?

I've only ever disliked Fall Of The Crystal Empire.

All of their other stuff, however, is pretty decent.

See my above reply. And try to read more carefully

siiiiiigh.

That's completely irrelevant, because that's not answering what I asked.

Repost:

Would you want Hasbro buying/ and pushing more pony media through Silly Filly Studios, if it kept the SAME QUALITY (or better) as FiM?

Then obviously no, because they are incompetent.

Well, I wouldn't trust Hasbro with ANY fan related projects. Wonder how their PR is going to sort this out :diamondtiara:

So still, no. I wouldn't want Hasbro to touch SFS.

Then obviously no, because they are incompetent.

Pretty much.

On top of this, I doubt Hasbro ever would because it's not really common for companies to hire fans who more or less ripped off their content to make their own content.

I'd have to go for a no on this given its a fan based studio and have a lot of talent and freedom to try out new things in ideas Hasbro does not touch.

Maybe, Hasbro could use them as an outlet for allot of the back story to mlp, rather then trying to force into an single episode but then again sfs has a habit of "here's an oc, feel sorry for them"