Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

@,

I don't want to have to go onto skype to talk about an RP, I'm fine asking any questions in the OOC and doing the RP in the thread which is how RP's are run on this site from what I can see in the RP rules. 

Edited by Jestwinged

Since I just made a description of White Tail in his Scavengers gear, I figured I could provide a picture to go with it. This is the set of gear that White tail is wearing, just picture it on a pony and you will have what White looks like right now. Just in case you bump into him later down the line. This is the only picture I have for this exact armour combo. I just had to be at the edge of the glowing sea in a Rad Storm when I took this picture. post-17121-0-11923300-1456072592_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

So, what exact state is Equestria in? I'm guessing that the Enclave and Red Eye are completely out of the picture? (or are the enclave remnants?) I'm wondering for a character (villian) and want to know if he will fit. Also, is there anyone right now trying to proclaim/take over Equestria as their own?

• Brohoof 1

@@Defender of Tomorrow, Long time no see. The state of Equestria is mostly disjointed for a better word. Most major factions keep to themselves and the world is stable in a sense, but is making no progress forward. Red eye and his visions/ ideals are gone, Enclave are highly broken and slowly recovering above the clouds and will be out of the picture for another 30 years or so before they even have a quarter of their strength back.

As for trying to claim Equestria, not directly. My OC's are of the mind set that they have a superior way of life in development and are of the impression that this will lead to a better world. So for now, no they're not trying to claim the world. But it's highly likely the will make such a move later down in the RP.

As for your OC, well have to wait and see what @ says.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

@Defender of Tomorrow, Long time no see. The state of Equestria is mostly disjointed for a better word. Red eye and his visions are gone, Enclave are highly broken and slowly recovering above the clouds and will be out of the picture for another 30 years or so before they even have a quarter of their strength back.   As for trying to claim Equestria, not directly. My OC's are of the mind set that they have a superior way of life in development and are of the impression that this will lead to a better world. So for now, no they're not trying to claim the world. But it's highly likely the will make such a move later down in the RP.  

This XD

As for your OC, well have to wait and see what @The Real 1990 says.

I think you know g......

POP PO-er

ACCEPTED    

@@Defender of Tomorrow

Edited by The Real 1990

Where does the steel rangers stand in all of this? Do they have a firm grasp on the land's technology or is there still a decent amount of it left in "regular" wasteland hands? Sorry if I am asking a lot of questions, and coming back so suddenly, but says that there might be a possible merging of the roleplays. (if my reboot is sucessful that is, it would be quite interesting to be honest if we used different characters for both and they somehow crossed paths).

Also, I'm not sure how you two are doing it, but do you guys need a Google Docs sheet for this? To keep track of stats and characters better? 

And yeah lol, I still haven't applied with a character, but I have an Idea now. 

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow