Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

Does this roleplay contain spirits? Just wondering

And here is my villain.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stormcaller-r9360

Based on your villan's obsession with improved cybernetics and my mercenary's advanced cybernetics that he got from his military empire, i get the feeling that we'll be rivals or something. Or maybe we can be allies. Who knows which way thhis can go.

Actually, scrap the ally idea. Your character would be obsessed with trying to scrap my character for his cybernetics. That'll make an interesting ongoing conflict. :3

Edited by Kronos

@,

I got to be honest, and I am not the DM, but i'm not happy with your OC joining. The whole being a prince stuff, the ''advanced cybernetics'' which just don't exist in the fall out universe unless your counting someone like Mr.House who kept himself alive through a computer. Sorry, again it screams Mary sue, all the other characters here have their own unique talents and own unique weaknesses, are very much mortal and above all else are actually realistic.  

Does this roleplay contain spirits? Just wondering

And here is my villain.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stormcaller-r9360

Your OC is very similar to mine in his back story. It's like what would happen if my OC was taken to another level of extreme. But a community of cybernetics doesn't seem very plausible. Since the process takes a professional at cybernetics enhancements, a lot of resources and the correct equipment. Unless they're all victims of Enclave experimentation or a twisted Stable Experiment, I don't see how so many cybernetics could exist. Maybe I gave the wrong impression earlier.

Cyberponies do exist, but they're one a million.

Also no spirits.

And looking over your OC. It's quite possible I have a way to explain the population of Cyberponies that exist with you plus a few other little tid bits I find to be interesting.

In White's story, he was a victim of Enclave experimentation for several years. Cybernetics mostly. He of course was not the only one victim to this so when he broke out, several others could have escaped in the confusion.

Second point: It's also very likely that your OC and my OC could have come from the exact same Stable, the emphasis on technology within the stables make it seem like they could be one in the same. Would make for an interesting dynamic between characters.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Ah I wasn't sure if they were more plentiful in this roleplay, so perhaps he has one or two friends here and there that are cybernetically modified. Bear in mind, I don't mean that they're completely cybernetic as my character is, more like a limb or an eye here or there. And I'll change his backstory, didn't realize yours was so similar as I just skimmed along it. Do the perks and all the other stuff comply with the roleplay? I wasn't quite sure what to do with perks...

Ah I wasn't sure if they were more plentiful in this roleplay, so perhaps he has one or two friends here and there that are cybernetically modified. Bear in mind, I don't mean that they're completely cybernetic as my character is, more like a limb or an eye here or there. And I'll change his backstory, didn't realize yours was so similar as I just skimmed along it. Do the perks and all the other stuff comply with the roleplay? I wasn't quite sure what to do with perks...

Yeah those perks are fine. I also edited my last post with more details. You should read that before doing anything else with your OC. It may save you going to the headache of rewriting.

That sounds like a good idea, and I am curious to hear what explanation you have. Also, I would assume that your OC left much more earlier than mine, and I would assume they socialized very little?

My OC was kicked out of the Stable at age 15. Since my OC is two years older than yours, your OC would have been 13 at the time. 12 years before his surgery. So a large time difference between you and I leaving. Though difference being my OC was sort of social a long time ago and still is. But his version of social is pretending to be someone else and acting. He's the type who likes to hold all the cards behind the scenes. Something he is rather good at.

With those numbers in mind, they probably did talk here and there, but probably weren't friends, however, it would surprise him if he were to encounter your OC after all this time, and would be quite happy to see that he is mostly cybernetic too. I'm going to bed now, so I'll reply tomorrow to whatever you may post, and for the record, is he good to go for the roleplay? 

With those numbers in mind, they probably did talk here and there, but probably weren't friends, however, it would surprise him if he were to encounter your OC after all this time, and would be quite happy to see that he is mostly cybernetic too. I'm going to bed now, so I'll reply tomorrow to whatever you may post, and for the record, is he good to go for the roleplay?

I would say yes, but I'm not the DM. You'll have to wait for the DM to say.

Well I don't have any objections to the OC so.....

......ACCEPTED

Well, hat's not my nor your decision as to whether or not i jion the rp or not, is it? We'll leave this decision to the DM

@,

I got to be honest, and I am not the DM, but i'm not happy with your OC joining. The whole being a prince stuff, the ''advanced cybernetics'' which just don't exist in the fall out universe unless your counting someone like Mr.House who kept himself alive through a computer. Sorry, again it screams Mary sue, all the other characters here have their own unique talents and own unique weaknesses, are very much mortal and above all else are actually realistic.  

*Sigh* Honestly the whole prince thing doesn't really fall into canon but if it won't hurt the Rp then I don't mind, As for the cybernetics that's ok considering how ponies have cybernetics. Although I would a happier if you used another Oc this one is, just barely is fine for Roleplay.

ACCEPTED for now

Hero or villain

Edited by The Real 1990

Depends on who hires him.

Also, i had an epiphany this morning about ither changes i can make to him. He's dependent yet stubborn, ie he'll refuse help even if he needs it. He has a soft spot for animals, mares and things that he finds really adoreable. He's more easily manipulated by mares than by colts.

Depends on who hires him.

Haha, spoken like a true merc.

Though if you have no alliance to anyone, I'd recommend starting in either Junction R-7, meeting up with the hero's and possibly joining them. They are getting a lot of pay for this mission. Or you could start in the Wastes, in which I would have EDEN spot you and try and strike up a talk between my OC and yours. Or do whatever the hell you want. Those are just a few suggestions.

Haha, spoken like a true merc.

Though if you have no alliance to anyone, I'd recommend starting in either Junction R-7, meeting up with the hero's and possibly joining them. They are getting a lot of pay for this mission. Or you could start in the Wastes, in which I would have EDEN spot you and try and strike up a talk between my OC and yours. Or do whatever the hell you want. Those are just a few suggestions.

Thos do sound like interesting ways of hopping into the fray. Can i be like that guy that you find in a bar to hire, or is that too cliche?

Aye there, again... um...

@, you remember Foray, right? Is it okay if I enter her in?

I admit that I don't know much about perks or traits since I never played Fallout 3. If someone would be so kind as to read her profile page, and then help me work through her SPECIAL and perks and such, I'd be very grateful...

Yeah, I'm still a bit new to FoE...

Aye there, again... um...

@, you remember Foray, right? Is it okay if I enter her in?

I admit that I don't know much about perks or traits since I never played Fallout 3. If someone would be so kind as to read her profile page, and then help me work through her SPECIAL and perks and such, I'd be very grateful...

Yeah, I'm still a bit new to FoE...

I can tell you one thing, Foray and Kronos might get along well. Foray likes being the boss and Kronos doesnt mind being ordered around despite being a more than capable "Lone Wolf". They both also have similar personalities. If you want to give Foray a certain perk/trait, feel free to tell any of us about it. Im not the DM here, but im one of the many here hat are more than willing to help you out as these guys helped me out with my character.

I can tell you one thing, Foray and Kronos might get along well. Foray likes being the boss and Kronos doesnt mind being ordered around despite being a more than capable "Lone Wolf". They both also have similar personalities. If you want to give Foray a certain perk/trait, feel free to tell any of us about it. Im not the DM here, but im one of the many here hat are more than willing to help you out as these guys helped me out with my character.

Well, for her, survival skills are much more important than combat skills, though she wouldn't want to neglect the latter, but work it in with the former. Her primary skills would have to do with endurance, agility, resistances, improvised weapons, leadership, and stealth, but I don't know the specific perks and traits...

Based on her personal lore though, she is slightly cannibalistic, but only as a last resort.

Another luck-based special perk that I forgot to mention is kind of unique to Foray. If she's in a tight situation, no matter where she is, she can either find, a crowbar lying around, or happens to have one on her at that moment. Since the crowbar is her melee weapon of choice, she can bail herself rather easily. I don't know if y'all would assume this is OP or not, but it's basically "she always has a melee weapon, even if it doesn't look like it" kind of thing...

Edited by Meson Bolt