Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

I did? I didnt intend to. Sorry. I'll try to take down what i posted

I'm so confused right now. You started rping from Scarlett's perspective?

I'm so confused right now. You started rping from Scarlett's perspective?

i dont know. Im sorry. :( i just thought that the settong and timing was perfect for my character to join in. Apparently i was wrong. God, im terrible at this. :(

How do i take down my shameful post.

Can anyone take out my post? I cant stand looking at my horrific RPing offense

(edited)

@, You can't take down a post. Only a mod can do that. If you want a post gone so badly, you should just report your post yourself and explain why you want it down.

Secondly, a person is never allowed to control another persons character unless certain circumstances are met, mainly being if you have permission from the owner of said character.

I understand you are an amateur and these are amateur mistakes, but its something I will request you try and improve on quickly as It can get very annoying.

Little tip: Making a presumption is also a very bad idea in most situations. Even with your most recent edited post, you still made Scarlett do actions she had not taken yet and only and action that has been stated by the owner of the OC in a post, is an action that the Character will take. That's against basic forum rules. If it's not stated explicitly, it's safe to assume it did not happen in a lot of scenarios.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Little tip: Making a presumption is also a very bad idea in most situations. Even with your most recent edited post, you still made Scarlett do actions she had not taken yet and only and action that has been stated by the owner of the OC in a post, is an action that the Character will take. That's against basic forum rules. If it's not stated explicitly, it's safe to assume it did not happen in a lot of scenarios.

I tried to explain multiple times, forums didn't let me ;-;

Also, Scarlett would never be that, that.

(edited)

@, You can't take down a post. Only a mod can do that. If you want a post gone so badly, you should just report your post yourself and explain why you want it down.

Secondly, a person is never allowed to control another persons character unless certain circumstances are met, mainly being if you have permission from the owner of said character.

I understand you are an amateur and these are amateur mistakes, but its something I will request you try and improve on quickly as It can get very annoying.

I know. I get it. I understand which is why i tried PMing The Real 1990 to take down my post so that i can put my character in at a different time. I explained the whole conundrum to him already. I also reported my own post already. I dont know how long it'll take for that damn post to be raken down, thoug, cuz i really hate looking at it now. Edited by Kronos

(edited)

so a couple questions, are we running fallout 4 style where every level is a perk, so like I could claim like level 15 and have a couple perks but they are all well leveled, or is it pick like a few and have them fully leveled?

also changelings? yea? nah?

and what about legendary gear, will that be in as well?

I had 1 more but I forgot so lets go with these for now!!

also this

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/holes-r9373

willing to modify to fit requirements if any and needed

Level 19 in fallout 4 terms

Edit (Again) I am putting this up for hero status

Edited by sact3rnlang3l

@,

Mate come on it is not hard to do simple roleplay, your OC can literally walk in, introduce his or herself and just go with the flow, your making it so much more difficult than it needs to be.  

@,

Mate come on it is not hard to do simple roleplay, your OC can literally walk in, introduce his or herself and just go with the flow, your making it so much more difficult than it needs to be.

Really, it can be as simple as that? Wow. If i had know that earlier, it would've been much easier to put my character in the story. Dammit, well, it's too late for me now.

Welp, there. I officially introduced my character in a discreet, non-invasive fashion. Well?

(edited)

I wonder (and this is just me going off on a limb here, but I wonder...) what the RP would be like if tension between Cinder and Foray split the band of heroes? Since we have six heroes (if my head count is correct), we could have two bands of heroes both fighting to collect the contract first.

That way it's not so black-and-white good guy vs bad guy, since both groups of good guys are competing for the same prize.

Just a suggestion, I'll shut up now... ;)

*goes and sits in my corner like a good little Meson...*

Edited by Meson Bolt

@@Meson Bolt, Its certainly an interesting concept, plus I was going to try and implement some moral grey area in the RP, if you can make this grey area, it would make for a more interesting story IMO

That would be very interesting. Not only good and evil, but different sectors within good as well. Interesting.

Also, Scarlett is currently undecided. Whoever wants her on their team, or simply doesn't want her on the enemy team, will have to convince her first.

@@Ethan Sawyer, Well, there is a very specific reason I directed Scarlett to the guard at the gates.

For this reason exactly.

Who is at the gate?

Is t okay for my character to be a bit of a semi-charismatic desperate flirt? I mean, he's been alone in the Wasteland since the bombs dropped and has had companions every once in a while, but none of them stood by him for long. I even had him say that he's a little bit insane from travelling alone for the past two centuries. Is it okay for my character to be a desperate flirt?

Is t okay for my character to be a bit of a semi-charismatic desperate flirt? I mean, he's been alone in the Wasteland since the bombs dropped and has had companions every once in a while, but none of them stood by him for long. I even had him say that he's a little bit insane from travelling alone for the past two centuries. Is it okay for my character to be a desperate flirt?

Yeah that's fine and it also makes a lot of sense, but even if it didn't I can't control how your character acts. Only you can chose whats best for your OC understand?

I've been contemplating this for a while, but will it be interesting for Kronos to have Dissociative Identity Disorder where he's a completely charming and calm gentlecolt most of the time but when he fights or is agitated he becomes a vicious beast that tears things apart with no remorse. Also, speaking of being insane, i also think Kronos should be a little sadistic in that he enjoys torturing his victims when he has the chance to, ie he has them pinned down to dissect them. Basically, he'll pin down his enemy, cut them open while they're conscious, then start showing off his medical proficiency by removing each of their organs one by one, explaining and cataloging them as he cuts them off of his victim's body and crushes or eats their heart after ripping it out. Is that too insane or sadistic or would that make him more interesting?

(edited)

This is getting way too fast paced and confusing even for me, a couple of you seem to be taking over the RP and one in particular just taking the total lime light, it's off putting for others, most RP's function by having a loose waiting line.

Yeah thinking about it I will drop out, I have a fair amount of things to do in real life, I RP in my spare time and just can't keep up with the people who spend hours and hours doing it. 

Have fun, hope it goes well :D 

Edited by Jestwinged

This is getting way too fast paced and confusing even for me, a couple of you seem to be taking over the RP and one in particular just taking the total lime light, it's off putting for others, most RP's function by having a loose waiting line.

Yeah thinking about it I will drop out, I have a fair amount of things to do in real life, I RP in my spare time and just can't keep up with the people who spend hours and hours doing it.

Have fun, hope it goes well :D

Well. Ok then. We'll miss you!

Though you do realise this isn't fast at all. There's just a couple of times when there have been a few posts in quick succession, but nothing major. If you think this rp is fast, I feel for you. The only slower roleplays are either in the serious section or are slowly dying.

• Brohoof 1

Not quite sure if I want to start up my fallout roleplay now. As it is, this roleplay seems more fast paced than I thought!

A lot more fast paced than what I normally do now. I can't do a whole lot of posts in one day, especially since I'm not really a person who settles very well with just a paragraph or even two.