Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

@@TheForgotenBrony, I don't want to have issues, but your characters concept of time is really messed up. My eyebot is moving across the Wasteland from the eastern mountains near Fillydelphia and Manehatten to Junction R-7 and will not be at Junction R-7 for a while. You cannot see EDEN. Maybe this wasn't clear, but my OC's are not with everyone else. They are at least half a days walk away from each other. So editing your most recent post is a must.

Also my OCD is screaming at me to tell you, please use speech marks to mark speech and not use asterisks to mark non-speech.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

@@TheForgotenBrony, I don't want to have issues, but your characters concept of time is really messed up. My eyebot is moving across the Wasteland from the eastern mountains near Fillydelphia and Manehatten to Junction R-7 and will not be at Junction R-7 for a while. You cannot see EDEN. Maybe this wasn't clear, but my OC's are not with everyone else. They are at least half a days walk away from each other. So editing your most recent post is a must.

Ah I appolaigize, I misunderstood

Ah I appolaigize, I misunderstood

and done

Who's Quiet? Also, would it be okay if my OC had this habit of constantly obsessing over upgrading his weapons and armor, even ones that he'll probably never use? That could be another fault to him, right? Also, he has an obsession over heavy weapons, energy weapons, legendary equipment, heavy energy weapons, and especially over what he considers to be "a rumored weapon of extraterrestrial origin" (Alien Blaster Pistol or whatever it's called in FoE). Those could be faults, right? Just saying to add to his pool of weaknesses to balance him out.

Who's Quiet? Also, would it be okay if my OC had this habit of constantly obsessing over upgrading his weapons and armor, even ones that he'll probably never use? That could be another fault to him, right? Also, he has an obsession over heavy weapons, energy weapons, legendary equipment, heavy energy weapons, and especially over what he considers to be "a rumored weapon of extraterrestrial origin" (Alien Blaster Pistol or whatever it's called in FoE). Those could be faults, right? Just saying to add to his pool of weaknesses to balance him out.

XD Quiet's my Oc and yeah I see how that can be a weakness. So basically he could be doing a important mission however he cam be completely fixated with the weapons around him?

XD Quiet's my Oc and yeah I see how that can be a weakness. So basically he could be doing a important mission however he cam be completely fixated with the weapons around him?

Something like that. Kronos is an obssessive tinkerer. Kind of like if he sees that someone has what he wants, he'll obtain it by any desperate means necessary, even if it means brutally murdering whoever has his desired item which brings out the manic inside of him, making it hard for others to be calm around him, which, in turn, makes it difficult for him to remain sane in the Fallout: Equestria universe since he has this thing where if he has company, he can remain calm.

Ohh, i just realized that this characteristic of his could be a mental subplot for my OC. Hmm, i wonder.....

Edited by Kronos
  • Brohoof 1